CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 21, 2015, 12:01:27 AM

Title: 7/21/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on July 21, 2015, 12:01:27 AM
It's Tuesday again!  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 21, 2015, 02:16:42 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 21, 2015, 02:48:45 AM
Newspaper Headlines
-------------------------

* Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers

* British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands

* Lung Cancer in Women Mushrooms

* Eye Drops off Shelf

* Reagan Wins on Budget, But More Lies Ahead

* Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim

* Shot Off Woman's Leg Helps Nicklaus to 66

* Enraged Cow Injures Farmer with Ax

* Stolen Painting Found by Tree

* Checkout Counter Killer Sentenced to Die for Second Time in 10 Years

* Never Withhold Herpes Infection from Loved One

* Drunken Drivers Paid $1000

* If Strike isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last a While

* Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures

* Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge

* Deer Kill 17,000

* Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead

* Man Struck by Lightning Faces Battery Charge

* New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group

* Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft

* Kids Make Nutritious Snacks

* Chef Throws His Heart into Helping Feed Needy

* British Union Finds Dwarfs in Short Supply

* Ban On Soliciting Dead in Trotwood

* Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half

* New Vaccine May Contain Rabies

* Air Head Fired

* Steals Clock, Faces Time

* Prosecutor Releases Probe into Under-sheriff

* Old School Pillars are Replaced by Alumni

* Bank Drive-in Window Blocked by Board

* Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors

* Some Pieces of Rock Hudson Sold at Auction

* Sex Education Delayed, Teachers Request Training

* Include your Children when Baking Cookies

* Marv Albert Gets Pink Slip

* Arson Suspect is Held in Massachusetts Fire

* Lansing Residents Can Drop Off Trees

* Man Minus Ear Waives Hearing

* Deaf College Opens Doors to Hearing
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 21, 2015, 03:09:46 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 21, 2015, 04:44:35 AM
Almost time for a double sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 05:21:17 AM
Almost time for a double sheesh!
Hang on to that Sheesh.  Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 05:32:35 AM
Today is the Warden's Birthday so I will post the Birthday List for Chip.

July 21

Birthdays

1988 Hatty Jones (actress)
1978 Josh Hartnett (actor)
1957 Jon Lovitz (comedian, actor)
1952 Robin Williams (comedian, actor)
1947 Cat Stevens (Stephen Georgiou) (Yusuf Islam) (singer)
1946 Kenneth Starr (lawyer, judge)
1943 Edward Herrmann (actor)
1938 Janet Reno (US Attorney General)
1926 Norman Jewison (actor)
1926 Paul Burke (actor)
1924 Don Knotts (comedian, actor)
1922 Kay Starr (Katherine Starks) (singer)
1920 Isaac Stern (concert violin impresario)
1911 Marshall (Herbert) McLuhan (professor, writer)
1899 Ernest Hemingway (writer)
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 05:51:57 AM
Time for the dreaded commute.  BBL
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 21, 2015, 06:07:36 AM
Today is the Warden's Birthday so I will post the Birthday List for Chip.

July 21

Birthdays

1988 Hatty Jones (actress)
1978 Josh Hartnett (actor)
1957 Jon Lovitz (comedian, actor)
1952 Robin Williams (comedian, actor)
1947 Cat Stevens (Stephen Georgiou) (Yusuf Islam) (singer)
1946 Kenneth Starr (lawyer, judge)
1943 Edward Herrmann (actor)
1938 Janet Reno (US Attorney General)
1926 Norman Jewison (actor)
1926 Paul Burke (actor)
1924 Don Knotts (comedian, actor)
1922 Kay Starr (Katherine Starks) (singer)
1920 Isaac Stern (concert violin impresario)
1911 Marshall (Herbert) McLuhan (professor, writer)
1899 Ernest Hemingway (writer)
I don't see your wife's name listed though.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 21, 2015, 06:07:57 AM
Time for the dreaded commute.  BBL
Good morning Native and safe travels.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 07:02:21 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave. I'll be scarce this morning (as usual lately), have to look at a bunch of jobs then a nice monthly team meeting
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 07:08:13 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 07:08:34 AM
Still page 1....that is a sheesh for sure.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 07:09:15 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave. I'll be scarce this morning (as usual lately), have to look at a bunch of jobs then a nice monthly team meeting
That's for sure!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 07:13:58 AM
We've got a Bahia twofer and a Gurkha one day deal, I though everyone would be excited.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 07:14:31 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on July 21, 2015, 07:23:13 AM
good morning guys. back from the gym.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. may head to the beach.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 07:35:36 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 07:36:27 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2015-e-p-carrillo/91488
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 07:42:39 AM
Morning Fish, Travellin Dave & Dean
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 07:43:41 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
Indeed I did.  Put that one on the Christmas list!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 07:46:04 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
Indeed I did.  Put that one on the Christmas list!
Who's your Santa?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 07:46:44 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
As well as an Edicion Limitada.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 07:47:23 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
Indeed I did.  Put that one on the Christmas list!
Who's your Santa?
Yea, that's the problem isn't it.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 07:47:34 AM
I see some La Imperiosa as a birthday gift to myself, hopefully
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 07:48:12 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
As well as an Edicion Limitada.
He's put out some excellent stuff lately
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 07:57:57 AM
Alright, have to work bbl
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 08:14:55 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
As well as an Edicion Limitada.
He's put out some excellent stuff lately
Lately????  Think it's been pretty much a hit parade for three years, more if you want to include LGC.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 08:31:50 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
It's also on sale in the e or f alphabet deals this week.  good morning all!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 08:34:41 AM
Morning Sam, Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean, biebs.  Happy f'n Tuesday!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 08:36:20 AM
Morning Sam, Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean, biebs.  Happy f'n Tuesday!
Good morning Mark!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 08:37:02 AM
Morning SS & Bean
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 08:37:53 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
It's also on sale in the e or f alphabet deals this week.  good morning all!
And at the Cigar.com Daily Deal, must be clearing out the old label's.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 08:38:43 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 09:04:58 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
It's also on sale in the e or f alphabet deals this week.  good morning all!
And at the Cigar.com Daily Deal, must be clearing out the old label's.
True, but you'd think they'd talk with their sister station as the FA toro's there are $25.00 or so.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:05:14 AM
I see some La Imperiosa as a birthday gift to myself, hopefully
Oh, indeed....as my birthday is before Christmas.....oh, no Santa, I forgot.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 09:05:43 AM
Oh, and Good morning TR!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:06:05 AM
Morning Sam, Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean, biebs.  Happy f'n Tuesday!
Mr. Bean!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:06:47 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
We need more optimists around here!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:13:36 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
It's also on sale in the e or f alphabet deals this week.  good morning all!
And at the Cigar.com Daily Deal, must be clearing out the old label's.
True, but you'd think they'd talk with their sister station as the FA toro's there are $25.00 or so.
Indeed.....Sis daily deal 10 Fallen Angel Robusto's for $34.99,
CI special E 10 Fallen Angel Robusto's for $22.50 plus four other vitolas $20 - 27.50.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:15:34 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
601 Blues, but no DPG Blues yet.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 09:16:52 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
It's also on sale in the e or f alphabet deals this week.  good morning all!
And at the Cigar.com Daily Deal, must be clearing out the old label's.
True, but you'd think they'd talk with their sister station as the FA toro's there are $25.00 or so.
Indeed.....Sis daily deal 10 Fallen Angel Robusto's for $34.99,
CI special E 10 Fallen Angel Robusto's for $22.50 plus four other vitolas $20 - 27.50.
With a few months aging mighty damn good $2.25 Seagar!!!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 09:18:12 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
We need more optimists pu$$y around here!
Fixed it for you.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 09:22:12 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
601 Blues, but no DPG Blues yet.
Indeed.  Can't say I've been diligent, but they seem to be one of the more rare offerings.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:22:56 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
It's also on sale in the e or f alphabet deals this week.  good morning all!
And at the Cigar.com Daily Deal, must be clearing out the old label's.
True, but you'd think they'd talk with their sister station as the FA toro's there are $25.00 or so.
Indeed.....Sis daily deal 10 Fallen Angel Robusto's for $34.99,
CI special E 10 Fallen Angel Robusto's for $22.50 plus four other vitolas $20 - 27.50.
With a few months aging mighty damn good $2.25 Seagar!!!
I agree.  Picked up a couple of boxes on the Devil a while back.  Not bad at all.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:24:06 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
601 Blues, but no DPG Blues yet.
Indeed.  Can't say I've been diligent, but they seem to be one of the more rare offerings.
And as we said before, everyone needs a quest or two, and quests aren't supposed to be easy.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 09:30:28 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
601 Blues, but no DPG Blues yet.
Indeed.  Can't say I've been diligent, but they seem to be one of the more rare offerings.
And as we said before, everyone needs a quest or two, and quests aren't supposed to be easy.
If I wanted to buy some Erin Go Braless my quest would have ended very shortly after it began.  Sheesh, those bitches come up every 10 min.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 09:33:17 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
601 Blues, but no DPG Blues yet.
Indeed.  Can't say I've been diligent, but they seem to be one of the more rare offerings.
And as we said before, everyone needs a quest or two, and quests aren't supposed to be easy.
If I wanted to buy some Erin Go Braless my quest would have ended very shortly after it began.  Sheesh, those bitches come up every 10 min.
Just buy some Bueso's or Gurkha's and call it done with.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:35:11 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
601 Blues, but no DPG Blues yet.
Indeed.  Can't say I've been diligent, but they seem to be one of the more rare offerings.
And as we said before, everyone needs a quest or two, and quests aren't supposed to be easy.
If I wanted to buy some Erin Go Braless my quest would have ended very shortly after it began.  Sheesh, those bitches come up every 10 min.
Hold out for the Cuban Honey's!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:35:37 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
601 Blues, but no DPG Blues yet.
Indeed.  Can't say I've been diligent, but they seem to be one of the more rare offerings.
And as we said before, everyone needs a quest or two, and quests aren't supposed to be easy.
If I wanted to buy some Erin Go Braless my quest would have ended very shortly after it began.  Sheesh, those bitches come up every 10 min.
Just buy some Bueso's or Gurkha's and call it done with.
That's not fair to the Bueso's.....
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 09:36:56 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
601 Blues, but no DPG Blues yet.
Indeed.  Can't say I've been diligent, but they seem to be one of the more rare offerings.
And as we said before, everyone needs a quest or two, and quests aren't supposed to be easy.
If I wanted to buy some Erin Go Braless my quest would have ended very shortly after it began.  Sheesh, those bitches come up every 10 min.
Just buy some Bueso's or Gurkha's and call it done with.
That's not fair to the Bueso's.....
Indeed.  And right on cue, f'n braless bitches are back.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:37:36 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2015-e-p-carrillo/91488
Reading the comments on that article are entertaining....people betrayed by a company turning a LE into a regular release, CH a Corporate sellout.....I'm never buying CH again.....
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 09:38:38 AM
In the office all day without a jam, so guess it's time to fire up the sprinter and see if I can get lucky.
601 Blues, but no DPG Blues yet.
Indeed.  Can't say I've been diligent, but they seem to be one of the more rare offerings.
And as we said before, everyone needs a quest or two, and quests aren't supposed to be easy.
If I wanted to buy some Erin Go Braless my quest would have ended very shortly after it began.  Sheesh, those bitches come up every 10 min.
Just buy some Bueso's or Gurkha's and call it done with.
That's not fair to the Bueso's.....
Indeed.  And right on cue, f'n braless bitches are back.
Also on my Christmas list....but they don't have to be Erin's.....
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 09:40:34 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2015-e-p-carrillo/91488
Reading the comments on that article are entertaining....people betrayed by a company turning a LE into a regular release, CH a Corporate sellout.....I'm never buying CH again.....
I read the comments on most news articles as they are usually the best part.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 09:46:09 AM
Guess I will walk around the block before it gets too hot.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 10:07:23 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 10:15:37 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 10:16:05 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Morning Raz
Morning. How was your walk?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 10:16:12 AM
Guess I will walk around the block before it gets too hot.
Walk completed and it is warming up fast out in the sun.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 10:20:40 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 10:21:12 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Morning Raz
Morning. How was your walk?
Not bad, getting a touch warm though even at 8:45 in the morning.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 10:23:14 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Morning Raz
Morning. How was your walk?
Not bad, getting a touch warm though even at 8:45 in the morning.
Fortunately has cooled off here some. The weekend was brutal. 93° here is only marginally more tolerable than 93° in Houston.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 10:24:30 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 10:29:08 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Had delays last night and he did not get home until 9:00 or so.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 21, 2015, 10:29:20 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 10:30:27 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
...on a tragic and fateful day...
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 21, 2015, 10:33:12 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
...on a tragic and fateful day...
Indeed. Mornin' Razz.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 10:34:25 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
...on a tragic and fateful day...
Indeed. Mornin' Razz.
Morning, Mikey. Figgers if I'm going to run into a fellow Kingston Trio fan, it'd be here. ;-)
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 10:35:55 AM
Now here's a nice man-cave chair!  Built in cup holder and ashtray.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 10:37:41 AM
Now here's a nice man-cave chair!  Built in cup holder and ashtray.
Yes sir, very nice!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 10:42:17 AM
How to fly first class - Travellin Dave's Airline Seats
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 10:43:17 AM
Now here's a nice man-cave chair!  Built in cup holder and ashtray.
I'll take two.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 10:44:08 AM
How to fly first class - Travellin Dave's Airline Seats
But they won't let you smoke, so it's second-class at best
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 11:04:13 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 11:05:45 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
No, no, no...that was Flatt and Scruggs. Look up "Charlie of the MTA."
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 11:12:45 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 11:21:15 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
....Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside...
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 11:23:30 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 11:32:56 AM
Now that Fishy brought it up, was thinking about my fall 2015 cigar shopping list....
EPC Humidor #1
EPC Edicion Limitada
EPC Seleccion Oscura
Henry Clay Tatoo
Mr. Hyde
Skinny Monsters and Friends (or whatever the sampler might be this year if released)
AJF Enclave
Sobremesa
Undercrown Shade
LFD Coronado
El Gueguense
San Christobal Ovation
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 11:35:25 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 11:37:13 AM
Now that Fishy brought it up, was thinking about my fall 2015 cigar shopping list....
EPC Humidor #1
EPC Edicion Limitada
EPC Seleccion Oscura
Henry Clay Tatoo
Mr. Hyde
Skinny Monsters and Friends (or whatever the sampler might be this year if released)
AJF Enclave
Sobremesa
Undercrown Shade
LFD Coronado
El Gueguense
San Christobal Ovation
I am interested in these myself:

AJF Enclave
Undercrown Shade
LFD Coronado
San Christobal Ovation
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 11:37:19 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
No, no, no...that was Flatt and Scruggs. Look up "Charlie of the MTA."
Done.  Written in 1949, recorded by the Kinston Trio in 1959.  OK, you're officially old.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 11:47:34 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/1385308627_2.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 11:51:47 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
No, no, no...that was Flatt and Scruggs. Look up "Charlie of the MTA."
Done.  Written in 1949, recorded by the Kinston Trio in 1959.  OK, you're officially old.
Grew up on that shit. My dad was a folk musician in San Francisco under contract to Delta Records until a car accident and my advent (surprise!) in 1965 derailed his career.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 11:53:07 AM
I saw in the latest catalog that Fallen Angel has a spiffy new label.
Did you see the new 30-cigar humidor from EPC with his personal blends in it?
As well as an Edicion Limitada.
He's put out some excellent stuff lately
Lately????  Think it's been pretty much a hit parade for three years, more if you want to include LGC.
What I meant was his last 5 releases or so have been exemplary, not a clunker, all top notch stuff
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 11:59:53 AM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/1385308627_2.jpg)
Too early. But this did...

--Picture of Farrah Fawcett--
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 12:08:45 PM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/1385308627_2.jpg)
Too early. But this did...

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/21/21bd2e5e993fb58f6f950258033d9436.jpg)
Good job Raz, now I got to log off until your picture disappears.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 12:14:03 PM
Sorry, I took it down. But I can't take down your quote.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 12:22:55 PM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/1385308627_2.jpg)
Too early. But this did...

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/21/21bd2e5e993fb58f6f950258033d9436.jpg)
Good job Raz, now I got to log off until your picture disappears.
And I think if you keep quoting, it'll never go away...oops
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 12:43:55 PM
You're a real sumbitch, aintcha Scott?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 12:54:17 PM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/1385308627_2.jpg)
Without a doubt!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: sfish on July 21, 2015, 01:35:43 PM
You're a real sumbitch, aintcha Scott?
Not sure whatcha mean
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 01:59:55 PM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/1385308627_2.jpg)
Without a doubt!
Wasn't their town called "Hooterville"?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 02:06:43 PM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/1385308627_2.jpg)
Without a doubt!
Wasn't their town called "Hooterville"?
Indeed it was, as was Green Acres.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 02:07:30 PM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/1385308627_2.jpg)
Without a doubt!
Wasn't their town called "Hooterville"?
Indeed it was, as was Green Acres.
And the Beverly Hillbillies were from nearby.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 02:22:06 PM
Ran for 8 seasons!

Going fishing in heels, now that's the way it should be!

Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 02:25:01 PM
Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/1385308627_2.jpg)
Without a doubt!
Wasn't their town called "Hooterville"?
Indeed it was, as was Green Acres.
And the Beverly Hillbillies were from nearby.
Petticoat Junction !
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 02:27:21 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 02:35:19 PM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 02:36:21 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 02:48:46 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 02:53:13 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.
Afternoon Johnny, guess it is getting hot there too!  Man we went from flooding to draught again in a Month.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 02:57:13 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.
Afternoon Johnny, guess it is getting hot there too!  Man we went from flooding to draught again in a Month.
Very dry here Dave,haven't had any rain in quite awhile now, sure could use it.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 03:00:08 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 03:00:11 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.
Afternoon Johnny, guess it is getting hot there too!  Man we went from flooding to draught again in a Month.
Very dry here Dave,haven't had any rain in quite awhile now, sure could use it.
And the wind has been blowing like hell for a month too making it even dryer.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 03:01:13 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR!
Howdy Sammy,hope you're well.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 03:08:26 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.
Just have to re-hydrate some fish.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 03:11:02 PM
Well, I step away for a few minutes and look what the cat drug in. Howdy, Johnny-boy.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 03:15:53 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.
Just have to re-hydrate some fish.
Lots of boats been going and coming,myself I wouldn't in that water right now,lots of contamination in it.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 03:17:12 PM
Well, I step away for a few minutes and look what the cat drug in. Howdy, Johnny-boy.
How's it going Raz?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 03:19:10 PM
Well, I step away for a few minutes and look what the cat drug in. Howdy, Johnny-boy.
How's it going Raz?
I won't bitch. Just to freak the guys here out.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 03:21:38 PM
Well, I step away for a few minutes and look what the cat drug in. Howdy, Johnny-boy.
How's it going Raz?
I won't bitch. Just to freak the guys here out.
Well it is Tuesday so go ahead.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 03:32:30 PM
Damn this is a long day!  Still got 30 more minutes.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 03:33:15 PM
Still no Mayor, somebody better check the donut shops for a body.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 03:34:35 PM
Still no Mayor, somebody better check the donut shops for a body.
He had himself frosted, in hopes Ariana Grande might lick him. He's still waiting.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 03:40:28 PM
Still no Mayor, somebody better check the donut shops for a body.
He had himself frosted, in hopes Ariana Grande might lick him. He's still waiting.
That's gonna be a long wait.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 21, 2015, 03:41:10 PM
Still no Mayor, somebody better check the donut shops for a body.
He had himself frosted, in hopes Ariana Grande might lick him. He's still waiting.
That would be a lot of frosting.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 03:46:35 PM
Still no Mayor, somebody better check the donut shops for a body.
He had himself frosted, in hopes Ariana Grande might lick him. He's still waiting.
That would be a lot of frosting.  Just sayin'...
+1
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 03:51:42 PM
Well, I step away for a few minutes and look what the cat drug in. Howdy, Johnny-boy.
How's it going Raz?
I won't bitch. Just to freak the guys here out.
Well it is Tuesday so go ahead.
We'll I'll be, Mr. Reed.  As it's Tuesday, and as others have been remiss, let me be the first to offer you a hearty GFY.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 03:52:20 PM
I'll be back after while.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 03:53:38 PM
Well, I step away for a few minutes and look what the cat drug in. Howdy, Johnny-boy.
How's it going Raz?
I won't bitch. Just to freak the guys here out.
Well it is Tuesday so go ahead.
We'll I'll be, Mr. Reed.  As it's Tuesday, and as others have been remiss, let me be the first to offer you a hearty GFY.
Howdy Mark, right back at ya.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 03:53:39 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 03:54:56 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Frost what? Wait, let me get my glasses....
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 03:57:39 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 03:58:12 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Put some sprinkles on it Frosty
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 03:58:47 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
It's been a shit week and it's only Tuesday.  But thanks for asking.  Glad to see you on here after so long.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 04:01:22 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
It's been a shit week and it's only Tuesday.  But thanks for asking.  Glad to see you on here after so long.
I'm always around,just don't join in much.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 04:02:34 PM
Out of here, got to get the Wardens gifts wrapped, have a cigar and take her out for a Birthday Dinner.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 04:02:58 PM
Later Johnny, good to hear from you.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 21, 2015, 04:03:21 PM
Later Tony, go back under your rock.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 04:04:29 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
It's been a shit week and it's only Tuesday.  But thanks for asking.  Glad to see you on here after so long.
I'm always around,just don't join in much.
Don't be shy, you'll likely raise the bar a bit.  Which on second thought...just a bunch of knuckledraggers.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 04:05:47 PM
Out of here, got to get the Wardens gifts wrapped, have a cigar and take her out for a Birthday Dinner.
*ick in a Box?  Have a good one, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 04:05:52 PM
Later Johnny, good to hear from you.
See ya down the road Dave,Have a good evening.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Johnny on July 21, 2015, 04:08:09 PM
I'll be back later.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 04:08:48 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
It's been a shit week and it's only Tuesday.  But thanks for asking.  Glad to see you on here after so long.
I'm always around,just don't join in much.
I should do the same.  Maybe some of these fucknuts will appreciate me more.   ;D
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 04:12:42 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
It's been a shit week and it's only Tuesday.  But thanks for asking.  Glad to see you on here after so long.
Look who appears!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 04:16:22 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
It's been a shit week and it's only Tuesday.  But thanks for asking.  Glad to see you on here after so long.
I'm always around,just don't join in much.
I should do the same.  Maybe some of these fucknuts will appreciate me more.   ;D
Not likely....
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 04:17:09 PM
Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR!
Howdy Sammy,hope you're well.
Can't complain, except being overworked.  sorry for the lead time here.  people won't stay out of my office.  How are you making out?  been a while!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 04:17:38 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
It's been a shit week and it's only Tuesday.  But thanks for asking.  Glad to see you on here after so long.
I'm always around,just don't join in much.
I should do the same.  Maybe some of these fucknuts will appreciate me more.   ;D
Naaaah, probably not.....   Hi Tony!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 04:18:25 PM
Out of here, got to get the Wardens gifts wrapped, have a cigar and take her out for a Birthday Dinner.
Later TR,  Hope you have a great evening out!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 04:30:24 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
It's been a shit week and it's only Tuesday.  But thanks for asking.  Glad to see you on here after so long.
I'm always around,just don't join in much.
I should do the same.  Maybe some of these fucknuts will appreciate me more.   ;D
You have already reached maximum appreciation level.  Just sayin'
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 04:31:04 PM
guess I scared everyone off... ok, heading home with an AB Tempus Quad.  have a nice evening all.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 21, 2015, 04:31:48 PM
I second that GFY!  But not only to Johnny but all y'all.  Frost this!
Howdy Tony,how goes things in the trenches?
It's been a shit week and it's only Tuesday.  But thanks for asking.  Glad to see you on here after so long.
I'm always around,just don't join in much.
Permalurkin'.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 21, 2015, 04:32:00 PM
guess I scared everyone off... ok, heading home with an AB Tempus Quad.  have a nice evening all.
Sam!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: SLY on July 21, 2015, 04:32:55 PM
Still no Mayor, somebody better check the donut shops for a body.
He had himself frosted, in hopes Ariana Grande might lick him. He's still waiting.
Is that what you youngn's are calling it these days?  :D
Uh think Uh'll git frosted t'night ...
($2 micro beer night, some are 8% +)
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: SLY on July 21, 2015, 04:37:00 PM
I'll be back later.
Afternoon, JR.  Good to see you.  Glad to hear the lake is almost full ... hopefully it'll clean up soon.
What are you smoking these days?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 05:29:25 PM
guess I scared everyone off... ok, heading home with an AB Tempus Quad.  have a nice evening all.
Well Sam, if folks weren't scared off before, that smoke will do it now......lol
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 05:53:46 PM
guess I scared everyone off... ok, heading home with an AB Tempus Quad.  have a nice evening all.
Well Sam, if folks weren't scared off before, that smoke will do it now......lol
I went with a recently gifted Las Calaveras 2015.  Started with a little bit of pepper and some cherry wood on the retrohale.  So far, so good.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/21/a32e64d203fb2fa719179833e91acf3d.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 21, 2015, 06:04:25 PM
Fuk'n meetings.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 06:06:28 PM
Fuk'n meetings.
I've got nothing but meetings tomorrow.  Not looking forward to it.  Won't be able to pay attention to the jam.  ;)
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 06:11:06 PM
guess I scared everyone off... ok, heading home with an AB Tempus Quad.  have a nice evening all.
Well Sam, if folks weren't scared off before, that smoke will do it now......lol
I went with a recently gifted Las Calaveras 2015.  Started with a little bit of pepper and some cherry wood on the retrohale.  So far, so good.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/21/a32e64d203fb2fa719179833e91acf3d.jpg)
I have one of those, too, but have yet to smoke it.  NJDave strikes again!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 06:11:48 PM
Fuk'n meetings.
I've got nothing but meetings tomorrow.  Not looking forward to it.  Won't be able to pay attention to the jam.  ;)
Me too, but get to drive 3 hrs each way for mine, so stop your bitchin'.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 06:14:56 PM
guess I scared everyone off... ok, heading home with an AB Tempus Quad.  have a nice evening all.
Well Sam, if folks weren't scared off before, that smoke will do it now......lol
I went with a recently gifted Las Calaveras 2015.  Started with a little bit of pepper and some cherry wood on the retrohale.  So far, so good.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/21/a32e64d203fb2fa719179833e91acf3d.jpg)
I have one of those, too, but have yet to smoke it.  NJDave strikes again!
Yeah, I just figured it rested enough.  I can't compare it to previous year's but me likey.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 06:22:33 PM
guess I scared everyone off... ok, heading home with an AB Tempus Quad.  have a nice evening all.
Well Sam, if folks weren't scared off before, that smoke will do it now......lol
I went with a recently gifted Las Calaveras 2015.  Started with a little bit of pepper and some cherry wood on the retrohale.  So far, so good.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/21/a32e64d203fb2fa719179833e91acf3d.jpg)
I have one of those, too, but have yet to smoke it.  NJDave strikes again!
Yeah, I just figured it rested enough.  I can't compare it to previous year's but me likey.
Well, you'll be able to soon when they are (kinda) re-released as La Imperiosa next month.
But as they are different cigars, enjoy them for what they are.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 21, 2015, 06:26:18 PM
guess I scared everyone off... ok, heading home with an AB Tempus Quad.  have a nice evening all.
Well Sam, if folks weren't scared off before, that smoke will do it now......lol
I went with a recently gifted Las Calaveras 2015.  Started with a little bit of pepper and some cherry wood on the retrohale.  So far, so good.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/21/a32e64d203fb2fa719179833e91acf3d.jpg)
Any Raspberry cookie yet?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 21, 2015, 06:28:59 PM
Trying tapatalk, sitting enjoying a Partagas Cifuente with some Jim Beam Devil's Cut. Cigar courtesy of Sam.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 06:30:48 PM
guess I scared everyone off... ok, heading home with an AB Tempus Quad.  have a nice evening all.
Well Sam, if folks weren't scared off before, that smoke will do it now......lol
I went with a recently gifted Las Calaveras 2015.  Started with a little bit of pepper and some cherry wood on the retrohale.  So far, so good.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/21/a32e64d203fb2fa719179833e91acf3d.jpg)
Any Raspberry cookie yet?
No sir.  I reserve that for the Herrera Esteli.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 06:31:20 PM
Trying tapatalk, sitting enjoying a Partagas Cifuente with some Jim Beam Devil's Cut.
Howdy Flip.  Enjoy.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 21, 2015, 06:33:53 PM
Trying tapatalk, sitting enjoying a Partagas Cifuente with some Jim Beam Devil's Cut.
Howdy Flip.  Enjoys.
warden working, youngest daughter visiting my brother and family in Three Forks, MT.   I had some time to kill.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 06:46:48 PM
Trying tapatalk, sitting enjoying a Partagas Cifuente with some Jim Beam Devil's Cut.
Howdy Flip.  Enjoys.
warden working, youngest daughter visiting my brother and family in Three Forks, MT.   I had some time to kill.
Sounds like you're doing a good job of it. Evening flip.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 21, 2015, 06:47:22 PM
Looks like I broke the banter.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 21, 2015, 06:48:51 PM
Trying tapatalk, sitting enjoying a Partagas Cifuente with some Jim Beam Devil's Cut.
Howdy Flip.  Enjoys.
warden working, youngest daughter visiting my brother and family in Three Forks, MT.   I had some time to kill.
Sounds like you're doing a good job of it. Evening flip.
I'm trying.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 07:03:00 PM
Looks like I broke the banter.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Nah, any posts after 6 pm are considered bonus.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 07:26:48 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 07:31:14 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 07:40:47 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 21, 2015, 08:49:55 PM
Evening boys. Anyone know if there's a free ship code for CI right now? Ogie, I'm looking in your direction.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 21, 2015, 08:50:30 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: ss2 on July 21, 2015, 08:59:27 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
HAH!  Now that's funny right there... :P
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 09:17:56 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 21, 2015, 09:44:20 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?
Nope, neither one of those is good. Been awhile since I've heard of a good code. Think last time ogie tried, he struck out.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 10:07:37 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?
Nope, neither one of those is good. Been awhile since I've heard of a good code. Think last time ogie tried, he struck out.
I thought he had one.  Ya gotta ask again during the day maņana.  Whatcha got your eye on?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: YAD on July 21, 2015, 10:14:18 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?
Nope, neither one of those is good. Been awhile since I've heard of a good code. Think last time ogie tried, he struck out.
I thought he had one.  Ya gotta ask again during the day maņana.  Whatcha got your eye on?
cigarsintl.com/shfree57
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 10:50:20 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?
Nope, neither one of those is good. Been awhile since I've heard of a good code. Think last time ogie tried, he struck out.
I thought he had one.  Ya gotta ask again during the day maņana.  Whatcha got your eye on?
cigarsintl.com/shfree57
And we have a winnah!  Nice going, YAD.
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 21, 2015, 10:59:26 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?
Nope, neither one of those is good. Been awhile since I've heard of a good code. Think last time ogie tried, he struck out.
I thought he had one.  Ya gotta ask again during the day maņana.  Whatcha got your eye on?
cigarsintl.com/shfree57
Well done!
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: YAD on July 21, 2015, 11:13:20 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?
Nope, neither one of those is good. Been awhile since I've heard of a good code. Think last time ogie tried, he struck out.
I thought he had one.  Ya gotta ask again during the day maņana.  Whatcha got your eye on?
cigarsintl.com/shfree57
Well done!
Is this where I take a bow?
Title: Re: 7/21/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 21, 2015, 11:21:24 PM
I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)
I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?
Nope, neither one of those is good. Been awhile since I've heard of a good code. Think last time ogie tried, he struck out.
I thought he had one.  Ya gotta ask again during the day maņana.  Whatcha got your eye on?
cigarsintl.com/shfree57
Well done!
Is this where I take a bow?
Now don't go and get the big head. Sheesh.