CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 22, 2022, 12:13:25 AM

Title: 11/22/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on November 22, 2022, 12:13:25 AM
Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 05:59:42 AM
Morning, twofers.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 06:01:04 AM
Joe:

Mark Twain Rough Drafts Connecticut -or- Hababo -or- Maduro -or- Sumatra Volume 5 - 20/39.99
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 06:03:10 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Ramon Bueso Exclusivo No. 1 (Presidente) - 20/79.99

Door #2 - Foundry Chillin' Moose Too Robusto - 20/49.99

Door #3 - La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Duque (Robusto Extra) - 10/59.99
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 06:17:35 AM
Holy Saudi Arabia! 2 goals in the first 8 minutes of the second half to take the lead against Argentina.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 06:22:32 AM
Holy Saudi Arabia! 2 goals in the first 8 minutes of the second half to take the lead against Argentina.
Crazy, right?
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 06:22:57 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 06:35:52 AM
Holy Saudi Arabia! 2 goals in the first 8 minutes of the second half to take the lead against Argentina.
Crazy, right?
That was a hell of a start, no question. Glad I turned it on when I got down here.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 06:56:35 AM
Holy Saudi Arabia! 2 goals in the first 8 minutes of the second half to take the lead against Argentina.
Crazy, right?
That was a hell of a start, no question. Glad I turned it on when I got down here.
I think most thought this was going to be a cake-walk for Messi and team.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 07:10:05 AM
Holy Saudi Arabia! 2 goals in the first 8 minutes of the second half to take the lead against Argentina.
Crazy, right?
That was a hell of a start, no question. Glad I turned it on when I got down here.
I think most thought this was going to be a cake-walk for Messi and team.
Indeed. 36-game unbeaten streak and most people had them at least in the final, if not winning.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 07:12:06 AM
Holy Saudi Arabia! 2 goals in the first 8 minutes of the second half to take the lead against Argentina.
Crazy, right?
That was a hell of a start, no question. Glad I turned it on when I got down here.
I think most thought this was going to be a cake-walk for Messi and team.
Indeed. 36-game unbeaten streak and most people had them at least in the final, if not winning.
It ain't over for them but...
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 07:12:47 AM
Did I just read that stat correctly? Saudi Arabia only had two shots on goal and made both of them?
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 07:13:36 AM
Holy Saudi Arabia! 2 goals in the first 8 minutes of the second half to take the lead against Argentina.
Crazy, right?
That was a hell of a start, no question. Glad I turned it on when I got down here.
I think most thought this was going to be a cake-walk for Messi and team.
Indeed. 36-game unbeaten streak and most people had them at least in the final, if not winning.
It ain't over for them but...
I'd hate to be their next opponent, they're liable to put 7 on them just because they're pissed.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 07:14:53 AM
Did I just read that stat correctly? Saudi Arabia only had two shots on goal and made both of them?
Apparently so. ESPN shows they had 3 shots, 2 on goal. Incredible. Meanwhile, Argentina had 15 shots, 6 on goal.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 07:46:18 AM
Wordle 521 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 07:58:10 AM
I'm kinda digging Tunisia's national anthem. As the kids would say, it's a bit of a bop.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 09:06:57 AM
I'm kinda digging Tunisia's national anthem. As the kids would say, it's a bit of a bop.
Is it drippy?
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 09:08:56 AM
I'm kinda digging Tunisia's national anthem. As the kids would say, it's a bit of a bop.
Is it drippy?
Oh, it's got drip.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 09:15:18 AM
It's football not soccer
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 09:19:50 AM
I'm kinda digging Tunisia's national anthem. As the kids would say, it's a bit of a bop.
Is it drippy?
Oh, it's got drip.
These kids say some dumb shit.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 09:21:37 AM
It's football not soccer
Good morning, Rick. Are you all dug out?

As far as football versus soccer, I think we should start calling it round ball and oval ball.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 09:25:38 AM
It's football not soccer
Good morning, Rick. Are you all dug out?

As far as football versus soccer, I think we should start calling it round ball and oval ball.
What's a basketball?
Good morning Tony and Dave
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 09:26:35 AM
New world Connecticut's on the truck for nearly a week sheesh
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 09:27:20 AM
It's football not soccer
Good morning, Rick. Are you all dug out?

As far as football versus soccer, I think we should start calling it round ball and oval ball.
What's a basketball?
Good morning Tony and Dave
There's no confusion with that one. Let's not overcomplicate things.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 09:28:04 AM
New world Connecticut's on the truck for nearly a week sheesh
You'll get notification once it's on the snow plow.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 09:29:52 AM
New world Connecticut's on the truck for nearly a week sheesh
You'll get notification once it's on the snow plow.
Yeah, they're still on the truck, but the truck is stuck on top of a 3-foot snow bank.

Morning, StillDiggingOutRick.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 09:31:16 AM
It's football not soccer
Good morning, Rick. Are you all dug out?

As far as football versus soccer, I think we should start calling it round ball and oval ball.
That sounds vaguely racist. :D
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 09:46:19 AM
It's football not soccer
Good morning, Rick. Are you all dug out?

As far as football versus soccer, I think we should start calling it round ball and oval ball.
That sounds vaguely racist. :D
Just like everything else in life, we'll never be able to make everyone happy.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 09:59:45 AM
Another surprise this morning, as Denmark is held to a draw with Tunisia.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 10:25:34 AM
Another surprise this morning, as Denmark is held to a draw with Tunisia.
Good stuff.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 10:35:03 AM
México vs Poland and France vs Australia matches should be pretty interesting today also.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 10:58:05 AM
México vs Poland and France vs Australia matches should be pretty interesting today also.
Took half my lunch early because I have phone duty today, so I've got the pre-match stuff on upstairs. Middle kid commented on how different the anthems for Mexico and Poland are from ours. Much more upbeat and not somber, according to her. She didn't mention a drip level, though. Lol
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 22, 2022, 11:17:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 11:18:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 22, 2022, 11:22:25 AM
On this one, the letter distribution stats worked, but I blew it on the third guess. The wrong letter there had a low statistical incidence. But I got in a hurry.

Wordle 521 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 11:49:13 AM
Saudi Arabia has declared tomorrow a national holiday after beating Argentina. :D
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 11:51:45 AM
México vs Poland and France vs Australia matches should be pretty interesting today also.
Took half my lunch early because I have phone duty today, so I've got the pre-match stuff on upstairs. Middle kid commented on how different the anthems for Mexico and Poland are from ours. Much more upbeat and not somber, according to her. She didn't mention a drip level, though. Lol
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 11:52:35 AM
Saudi Arabia has declared tomorrow a national holiday after beating Argentina. :D
Love it! What happens if they take the whole thing?
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 11:52:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 12:00:36 PM
Saudi Arabia has declared tomorrow a national holiday after beating Argentina. :D
Love it! What happens if they take the whole thing?
Probably shut down for 10 days like England did when the Queen died.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 12:03:06 PM
New world Connecticut's on the truck for nearly a week sheesh
You'll get notification once it's on the snow plow.
LoL. I should send some pics. South Buffalo still buried in. I work in S. Buffalo and it's a very dense area.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 12:05:01 PM
It's football not soccer
Good morning, Rick. Are you all dug out?

As far as football versus soccer, I think we should start calling it round ball and oval ball.
That sounds vaguely racist. :D
Oh geeze
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 12:08:14 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Good afternoon Raz
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 12:13:26 PM
New world Connecticut's on the truck for nearly a week sheesh
You'll get notification once it's on the snow plow.
LoL. I should send some pics. South Buffalo still buried in. I work in S. Buffalo and it's a very dense area.
Hospitals don't shut down.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 12:15:42 PM
I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 12:22:52 PM
I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 12:25:53 PM
I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!
It's quite good. It's a vegetarian soup with beans in it. I'm happy with my choice.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 12:31:17 PM
I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!
It's quite good. It's a vegetarian soup with beans in it. I'm happy with my choice.
You lost me at beans.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 12:33:11 PM
I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!
It's quite good. It's a vegetarian soup with beans in it. I'm happy with my choice.
You lost me at beans.
You would have opted for the baked potato soup instead?
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 12:38:56 PM
I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!
It's quite good. It's a vegetarian soup with beans in it. I'm happy with my choice.
You lost me at beans.
You would have opted for the baked potato soup instead?
Definitely, that sounds yummo.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 12:51:38 PM
Looks like the divorce between Ronaldo and Man U is official.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 12:56:37 PM
Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 12:58:26 PM
Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 01:08:56 PM
Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 01:39:34 PM
Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.
I tried that as well, but since I don't get Fox through Sling, I can't watch it there. I'll watch the Telemundo version on Peacock with the volume down until I hazzuh and can watch it upstairs.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 02:12:44 PM
Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.
I tried that as well, but since I don't get Fox through Sling, I can't watch it there. I'll watch the Telemundo version on Peacock with the volume down until I hazzuh and can watch it upstairs.
Glad I have the volume up a little, the goal call from the Spanish announcer did not disappoint. Lol
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 02:23:06 PM
Time to go upstairs!
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 02:32:45 PM
New world Connecticut's on the truck for nearly a week sheesh
You'll get notification once it's on the snow plow.
LoL. I should send some pics. South Buffalo still buried in. I work in S. Buffalo and it's a very dense area.
Hospitals don't shut down.
No and I have a new appreciation for Healthcare. I'm now 6 months in.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 02:34:49 PM
Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.
I tried that as well, but since I don't get Fox through Sling, I can't watch it there. I'll watch the Telemundo version on Peacock with the volume down until I hazzuh and can watch it upstairs.
Glad I have the volume up a little, the goal call from the Spanish announcer did not disappoint. Lol
It's worth watching in Spanish even if you don't fully understand it. They are so animated.

This game is making up for the lack of scoring in the other games.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 03:35:53 PM
Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.
I tried that as well, but since I don't get Fox through Sling, I can't watch it there. I'll watch the Telemundo version on Peacock with the volume down until I hazzuh and can watch it upstairs.
Glad I have the volume up a little, the goal call from the Spanish announcer did not disappoint. Lol
It's worth watching in Spanish even if you don't fully understand it. They are so animated.

This game is making up for the lack of scoring in the other games.
And how!
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 04:30:54 PM
This is good...It's heavy and strong. I think Casa Fernandes aka Aganorsa tweaked this blend? I should have eaten first. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221122/8609545714db13fa0ac43e4131a03758.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 04:31:32 PM
This is good...It's heavy and strong. I think Casa Fernandes aka Aganorsa tweaked this blend? I should have eaten first. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221122/8609545714db13fa0ac43e4131a03758.jpg)
Always a good idea to eat first. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 04:49:58 PM
This is good...It's heavy and strong. I think Casa Fernandes aka Aganorsa tweaked this blend? I should have eaten first. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221122/8609545714db13fa0ac43e4131a03758.jpg)
Always a good idea to eat first. Just sayin'.
It's really smoothed out now. We'll see how the rest goes(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221122/77973bdea8e964ab392873f5046d8493.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 05:48:14 PM
This was on day one you can see the clouds of lake effect rolling through

https://youtu.be/Lm1vH3wrvRo
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 22, 2022, 06:25:16 PM
This was on day one you can see the clouds of lake effect rolling through

https://youtu.be/Lm1vH3wrvRo
That is so eerie. I wonder if that's how the lake got it's name?
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 22, 2022, 06:55:33 PM
I feel like I'm just dropping by and dropping a couple of posts.

That's not my intent, brahs. Just the work schedule right now.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 07:19:59 PM
I feel like I'm just dropping by and dropping a couple of posts.

That's not my intent, brahs. Just the work schedule right now.
You're just sliding into the void Scott left.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 07:33:02 PM
I feel like I'm just dropping by and dropping a couple of posts.

That's not my intent, brahs. Just the work schedule right now.
I know how that goes Raz. No need for explanation.
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 22, 2022, 07:33:48 PM
I feel like I'm just dropping by and dropping a couple of posts.

That's not my intent, brahs. Just the work schedule right now.
You're just sliding into the void Scott left.
I thought Dean was gonna be a little more regy
Title: Re: 11/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 22, 2022, 09:13:35 PM
Room 101 MC

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221123/8369e860dfe8e306cbb0cdac3622f07f.jpg)