CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 06, 2022, 12:03:11 AM

Title: 11/6/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on November 06, 2022, 12:03:11 AM
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 12:07:16 AM
Man, I got REAL excited there for an instant.

Wordle 505 2/6*

🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 02:01:44 AM
Man, I got REAL excited there for an instant.

Wordle 505 2/6*

🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I can see that. Heck, I was excited for you.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2022, 02:56:03 AM
Oh, I guess we all did it.

Wordle 505 2/6

🟩🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2022, 02:59:13 AM
The brother and I have been to the 3 Monkeys. We will never be rhe same. That was a really weird place.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 08:14:28 AM
That didn't work out.

#Heardle #255

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

https://spotify.com/heardle
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 08:15:31 AM
The brother and I have been to the 3 Monkeys. We will never be rhe same. That was a really weird place.

Weird is the new black.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 08:16:57 AM
JoeCigar:

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (5.0"x56) - 10 / $37.50
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 08:23:33 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - 5 Vegas Trilogy Sampler - 15 / $44.99
includes:
5 - Gold
5 - Classic
5 - Nicaraguan

Door #2 - Ramon Bueso Olancho Muy Bueso (6.0"x60) - Box of 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - ACID Ltd. by Drew Estate Def Sea (Double Perfecto) (6.0"x52) - 10 / $54.99
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - 5 Vegas Trilogy Sampler - 15 / $44.99
includes:
5 - Gold
5 - Classic
5 - Nicaraguan

Door #2 - Ramon Bueso Olancho Muy Bueso (6.0"x60) - Box of 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - ACID Ltd. by Drew Estate Def Sea (Double Perfecto) (6.0"x52) - 10 / $54.99
Interesting about Door #1 is that they didn't provide details on the vitolas within the sampler. Also, I never realized Plesencia made the Gold and the Classic for 5 Vegas. Still don't care for them.

However, I might look for the Nicaraguan on cigarbid.com now that I know AJ blended it.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 08:35:02 AM
Oh, I guess we all did it.

Wordle 505 2/6

🟩🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not all.
Wordle 505 3/6

🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 09:11:44 AM
I love the fact that I didn't have to adjust any clocks today. Even the microwave does it automagically.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 09:12:34 AM
Welcome back to Standard Time, banter people. NOW WAKE UP!!!
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 09:16:07 AM
I was surprised with a crunch wrap breakfast this morning. Can't remember the last time I ate from Taco Bell. Apparently Pete Davidson's commercials are working on my wife.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 09:32:49 AM
Congrats to any Astros fans. It was a tough series.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 09:56:25 AM
Good luck to your Bills, Rick. I can't stand Jets fans. I especially hate taking my daughter to work at the mall and there being extra traffic, never mind the increase in mall parking prices because of their proximity to the venue. Two weeks ago they wanted to charge me $5 just to drop her off in the parking lot closest to her job. Of course, I made her walk.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 09:57:12 AM
Page 2 is ready for DisappointedClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 09:57:43 AM
Phillies lost, Clemson embarrassed themselves...no Laranja for me this weekend.... :-\
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 09:58:07 AM
Page 2 is ready for DisappointedClemsonDave.
Thank you kind sir.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 06, 2022, 10:02:23 AM
Welcome back to Standard Time, banter people. NOW WAKE UP!!!
My clock never changed. It's supposed to be satellite. I really hate playing with the clocks
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 10:02:32 AM
Good luck to your Bills, Rick. I can't stand Jets fans. I especially hate taking my daughter to work at the mall and there being extra traffic, never mind the increase in mall parking prices because of their proximity to the venue. Two weeks ago they wanted to charge me $5 just to drop her off in the parking lot closest to her job. Of course, I made her walk.
Pay for parking at the mall?  WTF?
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 10:05:02 AM
Welcome back to Standard Time, banter people. NOW WAKE UP!!!
My clock never changed. It's supposed to be satellite. I really hate playing with the clocks
Just have stove and microwave to adjust as I don't have a snazzy fully connected kitchen like Tony.  And Figment's clock didn't automatically adjust either.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 06, 2022, 10:06:49 AM
Good luck to your Bills, Rick. I can't stand Jets fans. I especially hate taking my daughter to work at the mall and there being extra traffic, never mind the increase in mall parking prices because of their proximity to the venue. Two weeks ago they wanted to charge me $5 just to drop her off in the parking lot closest to her job. Of course, I made her walk.
Oh wow. Everyone I know towards the city are Giants fans. Im actually a bit nervous because the jets are playing better than I expected This year
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 06, 2022, 10:09:00 AM
Welcome back to Standard Time, banter people. NOW WAKE UP!!!
My clock never changed. It's supposed to be satellite. I really hate playing with the clocks
Just have stove and microwave to adjust as I don't have a snazzy fully connected kitchen like Tony.  And Figment's clock didn't automatically adjust either.
I hear ya. I need another coffee. Stogie soon. I have outside work this morning
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 10:12:13 AM

Today is Sunday, Nov. 6, the 310th day of 2022.
There are 55 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Nov. 6, 1984, President Ronald Reagan won reelection by a landslide over former Vice President Walter Mondale, the Democratic challenger.

On this date:

In 1860, former Illinois congressman Abraham Lincoln of the Republican Party was elected President of the United States as he defeated John Breckinridge, John Bell and Stephen Douglas.

In 1861, James Naismith, the inventor of the sport of basketball, was born in Almonte, Ontario, Canada.

In 1928, in a first, the results of Republican Herbert Hoover’s presidential election victory over Democrat Alfred E. Smith were flashed onto an electric wraparound sign on the New York Times building.

In 1947, “Meet the Press” made its debut on NBC; the first guest was James A. Farley, former postmaster general and former Democratic National Committee Chair; the host was the show’s co-creator, Martha Rountree.

In 1977, 39 people were killed when the Kelly Barnes Dam in Georgia burst, sending a wall of water through Toccoa Falls College.

In 1990, about one-fifth of the Universal Studios backlot in southern California was destroyed in an arson fire.

In 2001, billionaire Republican Michael Bloomberg won New York City’s mayoral race, defeating Democrat Mark Green.

In 2014, the march toward same-sex marriage across the U.S. hit a roadblock when a federal appeals court upheld laws against the practice in four states: Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Tennessee. (A divided U.S. Supreme Court overturned the laws in June 2015.)

In 2015, President Barack Obama rejected the proposed Keystone XL pipeline, declaring it would undercut U.S. efforts to clinch a global climate change deal at the center of his environmental legacy. (President Donald Trump would reverse the Obama decision, but President Joe Biden canceled the permit for the pipeline on the day he took office.)

In 2016, FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced that Hillary Clinton should not face criminal charges related to newly discovered emails from her tenure at the State Department.

In 2019, Democrats announced that they would launch public impeachment hearings against President Donald Trump the following week; first to testify would be William Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine.

In 2020, the federal agency that oversees U.S. election security pushed back at unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, saying that local election offices had detection measures that “make it highly difficult to commit fraud through counterfeit ballots.” Sen. Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, said President Donald Trump was “damaging the cause of freedom” and inflaming “destructive and dangerous passions” by claiming, without foundation, that the election was rigged and stolen from him.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 10:13:21 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama rolled to reelection, vanquishing Republican Mitt Romney as he picked up 332 electoral votes compared to 206 for the former Massachusetts governor; Obama also received 51 percent of the popular vote as opposed to 47 percent for Romney.

Five years ago: President Donald Trump told reporters in Tokyo that North Korea was “a threat to the civilized world.” The Television Academy became the latest movie or TV organization to expel Harvey Weinstein. Former Democratic congressman Anthony Weiner reported to prison in Massachusetts to begin a 21-month sentence for sexting with a 15-year-old girl.

One year ago: A federal appeals court temporarily halted the Biden administration’s vaccine requirement for workers at businesses with 100 or more workers. (The Supreme Court would reject the requirement in January 2022.) Tens of thousands of climate activists marched through Glasgow, the Scottish city hosting the U.N. climate summit. Knicks Go set the early pace and kicked away to a 2 3/4-length victory in the $6 million Breeders’ Cup Classic at Del Mar in California.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 10:15:57 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor June Squibb is 93.
Singer P.J. Proby is 84.
Actor Sally Field is 76.
Singer Rory Block is 73.
Jazz musician Arturo Sandoval is 73.
TV host Catherine Crier is 68.
News correspondent and former California first lady Maria Shriver is 67.
Actor Lori Singer is 65.
Actor Lance Kerwin is 62. Former Education Secretary Arne Duncan is 58.
Rock singer Corey Glover is 58.
Actor Brad Grunberg is 58.
Actor Peter DeLuise is 56.
Actor Kelly Rutherford is 54.
Author Colson Whitehead is 53.
Actor Ethan Hawke is 52.
Chef/TV judge Marcus Samuelsson is 52.
Actor Thandiwe (tan-DEE’-way) Newton (formerly Thandie (TAN’-dee)) is 50.
Model-actor Rebecca Romijn (roh-MAYN’) is 50.
Actor Zoe McLellan is 48.
Actor Nicole Dubuc is 44.
Actor Taryn Manning is 44.
Retired NBA star Lamar Odom is 43.
Actor Patina Miller is 38.
Actor Katie Leclerc (LEH’-klehr) is 36.
Singer-songwriter Ben Rector is 36.
Singer-songwriter Robert Ellis is 34.
Actor Emma Stone is 34. U.S.
Olympic swimming gold medalist Bobby Finke is 23.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 10:16:20 AM
Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 10:18:42 AM
Good luck to your Bills, Rick. I can't stand Jets fans. I especially hate taking my daughter to work at the mall and there being extra traffic, never mind the increase in mall parking prices because of their proximity to the venue. Two weeks ago they wanted to charge me $5 just to drop her off in the parking lot closest to her job. Of course, I made her walk.
Pay for parking at the mall?  WTF?
I agree. This mall is right across from MetLife Stadium and I guess they don't have a choice because people suck.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 10:19:37 AM
Welcome back to Standard Time, banter people. NOW WAKE UP!!!
My clock never changed. It's supposed to be satellite. I really hate playing with the clocks
Just have stove and microwave to adjust as I don't have a snazzy fully connected kitchen like Tony.  And Figment's clock didn't automatically adjust either.
Exactly! When it's time to go, it's time to go no matter what the clocks say.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 10:22:00 AM
Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Eight!
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 10:24:35 AM
Good luck to your Bills, Rick. I can't stand Jets fans. I especially hate taking my daughter to work at the mall and there being extra traffic, never mind the increase in mall parking prices because of their proximity to the venue. Two weeks ago they wanted to charge me $5 just to drop her off in the parking lot closest to her job. Of course, I made her walk.
Oh wow. Everyone I know towards the city are Giants fans. Im actually a bit nervous because the jets are playing better than I expected This year
New Jersey is a very divided state.  I lived between Trenton and Princeton, which I consider central NJ.  "Northerners" usually consider anything below New Brunswick South Jersey (and hicks)  The north is solid with the Yankees and Giants (with some diehard Jets fans)  Central was an even mix and South Jersey pretty solidly aligned with Eagles/Phillies.

But what do the Northerners know...they insist on Taylor ham instead of Pork Roll.

State politics are also weird...as Republicans have no place there (except, almost, in the last election due to a horrible Democrat governor).  So we just have Northern NJ Democrats fighting Southern NJ Democrats.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 10:42:06 AM
Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
6
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 06, 2022, 10:43:23 AM
Coffee and Crema(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221106/5e6d51ddb21dd85fe6af4f5b836aab56.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 11:46:52 AM
Getting ready to watch some playoff soccer in the rain. This is the less competitive team my son is on but this league has playoffs. Go figure. We had a bye for the first round since we are in first place. Don't want to be cocky but today's game should be an easy one.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 12:25:05 PM
Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 12:30:49 PM
Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Lol, and Arsenal already won, so the rest of the day is just gravy.

Good luck to your boy! My nephew also had a playoff game today. Scored his teams only goal in a 1-1 draw, so they're moving on to the championship game.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 06, 2022, 01:08:01 PM
Great start but turnover from Allen...ugh(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221106/f7fe03520f4c9a2b9fe3a90bac0a7310.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 06, 2022, 01:18:46 PM
Getting ready to watch some playoff soccer in the rain. This is the less competitive team my son is on but this league has playoffs. Go figure. We had a bye for the first round since we are in first place. Don't want to be cocky but today's game should be an easy one.
Hopefully so good luck
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 01:19:08 PM
Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Lol, and Arsenal already won, so the rest of the day is just gravy.

Good luck to your boy! My nephew also had a playoff game today. Scored his teams only goal in a 1-1 draw, so they're moving on to the championship game.
Championship match, again he scored their only goal in yet another 1-1 draw, which means they took second place.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 01:23:06 PM
Great start but turnover from Allen...ugh(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221106/f7fe03520f4c9a2b9fe3a90bac0a7310.jpg)
Looks like I'll be watching, too. Better than Panthers/Bengals on Fox.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 01:24:08 PM
And as soon as I turn it on, Allen gets a rushing TD, even though he looked short to me. You're welcome.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 01:31:04 PM
Powerball up to $1.9 billion with no winner last night.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2022, 01:36:17 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2022, 01:36:37 PM
Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Thirteen.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 01:38:40 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon, Raz.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2022, 01:40:48 PM
[...]

Sounds hideous.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 02:35:51 PM
Bengals up 35-0 at the half, glad I wasn't watching the one. Yawn.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 02:49:58 PM
Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Lol, and Arsenal already won, so the rest of the day is just gravy.

Good luck to your boy! My nephew also had a playoff game today. Scored his teams only goal in a 1-1 draw, so they're moving on to the championship game.
They won 7-1. All the starters were out at the end and there was some pretty terrible playing right in front of our goal. My son still should have had it. No sprinkles for him.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 02:50:25 PM
Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Lol, and Arsenal already won, so the rest of the day is just gravy.

Good luck to your boy! My nephew also had a playoff game today. Scored his teams only goal in a 1-1 draw, so they're moving on to the championship game.
How old is your nephew?
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 02:51:18 PM
Great start but turnover from Allen...ugh(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221106/f7fe03520f4c9a2b9fe3a90bac0a7310.jpg)
There is still a lot of game left and the Jets are holding their own.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 03:14:23 PM
Great start but turnover from Allen...ugh(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221106/f7fe03520f4c9a2b9fe3a90bac0a7310.jpg)
There is still a lot of game left and the Jets are holding their own.
Lots of turnovers.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 03:19:11 PM
Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Lol, and Arsenal already won, so the rest of the day is just gravy.

Good luck to your boy! My nephew also had a playoff game today. Scored his teams only goal in a 1-1 draw, so they're moving on to the championship game.
How old is your nephew?
12
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 03:23:36 PM
Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Lol, and Arsenal already won, so the rest of the day is just gravy.

Good luck to your boy! My nephew also had a playoff game today. Scored his teams only goal in a 1-1 draw, so they're moving on to the championship game.
How old is your nephew?
12
This is where they actually start to really understand and play the game well. Max is 12 also.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 03:26:52 PM
Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Lol, and Arsenal already won, so the rest of the day is just gravy.

Good luck to your boy! My nephew also had a playoff game today. Scored his teams only goal in a 1-1 draw, so they're moving on to the championship game.
How old is your nephew?
12
This is where they actually start to really understand and play the game well. Max is 12 also.
I'd love to watch him play now, see how he's improved in the last couple of years. During the pandemic, he played indoor soccer and they had a webcam set up so we could watch. That was nice.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 06, 2022, 04:09:53 PM
That sucks
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 04:15:40 PM
Great start but turnover from Allen...ugh(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221106/f7fe03520f4c9a2b9fe3a90bac0a7310.jpg)
That was a tough loss, brother.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 04:21:47 PM
That sucks
Oof
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 06:42:06 PM
It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 07:20:19 PM
It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Agreed, it's some bullshit.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 07:20:43 PM
It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Agreed, it's some bullshit.
Kinda like this Rams/Bucs game, which is a real snoozefest.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2022, 07:45:42 PM
It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Agreed, it's some bullshit.
Kinda like this Rams/Bucs game, which is a real snoozefest.
I turned it off after the first few minutes. I only used to watch for a possible glimpse of Giselle.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 07:59:37 PM
Powerball up to $1.9 billion with no winner last night.
Right about in my wheelhouse!   ;D
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 08:00:11 PM
It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Agreed, it's some bullshit.
Kinda like this Rams/Bucs game, which is a real snoozefest.
Except for the last minute.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 08:01:30 PM
[...]

New Jersey is a nice place to live, lots to offer with the exception of politics and taxes (which are kinda the same thing).
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 08:13:51 PM
Cigar from earlier....while it was still light.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 08:24:22 PM
It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Agreed, it's some bullshit.
Kinda like this Rams/Bucs game, which is a real snoozefest.
Except for the last minute.
Wasn't worth the other 59.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 09:16:45 PM
EPC Seleccion Oscuro

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221107/01dbe14c18f00406c1d19cbf544b5e2b.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 10:13:18 PM
KC - Tennessee entertaining.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 06, 2022, 10:31:18 PM
Anyone else tired of hearing how great Mahomes is all the time? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2022, 11:15:19 PM
Anyone else tired of hearing how great Mahomes is all the time? Sheesh.
Watching Geno Smith become a solid quarterback for the Seahawks is far more interesting to me than Mahomes. I never liked Geno, and didn't want him here even as a backup. But the man is winning me over. I'm not convinced yet that he's elite, but he has matured into a skilled and calm presence. He's winning over a lot of fans out here.
Title: Re: 11/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2022, 11:16:52 PM
Anyone else tired of hearing how great Mahomes is all the time? Sheesh.
But he is entertaining.