CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 27, 2022, 12:26:32 AM

Title: 10/27/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on October 27, 2022, 12:26:32 AM
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 06:05:36 AM
Should've gotten this one in 2. Was going to use my third guess in that spot, then tried something else.

Wordle 495 3/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 06:05:50 AM
Morning, boyos.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 06:38:08 AM
Should've gotten this one in 2. Was going to use my third guess in that spot, then tried something else.

Wordle 495 3/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Yeah, yeah, likely story.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 06:38:45 AM
Morning, boyos.
Happy little Friday to ya.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 06:40:57 AM
JoeCigar:

Montecristo White Rothschilde (5.0"x52) - 10 / $49.99
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 06:44:56 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Graycliff Profesionale Series PG (Robusto) (5.2"x50) - 10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Ave Maria Immaculata Robusto (5.0"x52) - 10 / $39.99

Door #3 - Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal Toro (6.0"x50)- 10 / $44.99
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 06:46:50 AM
Morning, boyos.
Happy little Friday to ya.
And to you, NonbelieverTony.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:00:34 AM
Morning, boyos.
Happy little Friday to ya.
And to you, NonbelieverTony.
I believe. It's just a lot of pressure on me now.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 08:06:44 AM
Morning, boyos.
Happy little Friday to ya.
And to you, NonbelieverTony.
I believe. It's just a lot of pressure on me now.
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2022, 08:20:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2022, 08:20:29 AM
Wordle 495 3/6

🟩
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:27:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Oh damn. Now I really need to get it in 3 or less.

Good morning, SleeplessRaz.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 08:30:23 AM
Wordle 495 3/6

🟩
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Morning, Page1Raz.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:34:47 AM
#Heardle #245

🔇🟥⬛🟥⬛⬛⬛

https://spotify.com/heardle

I gave it two wild guesses but I'd never have gotten this one.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:37:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Oh damn. Now I really need to get it in 3 or less.

Good morning, SleeplessRaz.
Already took my third guess in Wordle and still have two letters to uncover...  >:(
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:43:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Oh damn. Now I really need to get it in 3 or less.

Good morning, SleeplessRaz.
Already took my third guess in Wordle and still have two letters to uncover...  >:(

Wordle 495 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 08:49:30 AM
#Heardle #245

🔇🟥⬛🟥⬛⬛⬛

https://spotify.com/heardle

I gave it two wild guesses but I'd never have gotten this one.
Same for me, no chance.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 08:49:51 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Oh damn. Now I really need to get it in 3 or less.

Good morning, SleeplessRaz.
Already took my third guess in Wordle and still have two letters to uncover...  >:(

Wordle 495 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Completely respectable.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2022, 09:18:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Oh damn. Now I really need to get it in 3 or less.

Good morning, SleeplessRaz.
No, what you need is a really good revolver in .357 Magnum, a good pair of town boots, and a well-made Cashmere overcoat. Priorities, T.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 09:43:30 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Oh damn. Now I really need to get it in 3 or less.

Good morning, SleeplessRaz.
Already took my third guess in Wordle and still have two letters to uncover...  >:(

Wordle 495 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Completely respectable.
Why do I feel condescension? Ok, I'm sure you meant what you posted but I have to know... How many did the Mrs get it in?
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 09:45:22 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Oh damn. Now I really need to get it in 3 or less.

Good morning, SleeplessRaz.
Already took my third guess in Wordle and still have two letters to uncover...  >:(

Wordle 495 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Completely respectable.
Why do I feel condescension? Ok, I'm sure you meant what you posted but I have to know... How many did the Mrs get it in?
She hasn't done it yet. And she forgot yesterday, so she'll be shooting for a 1-day streak.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 09:45:56 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Oh damn. Now I really need to get it in 3 or less.

Good morning, SleeplessRaz.
No, what you need is a really good revolver in .357 Magnum, a good pair of town boots, and a well-made Cashmere overcoat. Priorities, T.
I'm a simple man. That all sounds expensive. Plus I've gone 50 years without. Are you sure I really need all of that??
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 09:51:37 AM
Should've gotten this one in 2. Was going to use my third guess in that spot, then tried something else.

Wordle 495 3/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Coulda, shoulda, woulda....
Sound like Tony and a cigar deal.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 09:52:55 AM
Morning, boyos.
Happy little Friday to ya.
And to you, NonbelieverTony.
I believe. It's just a lot of pressure on me now.
You talking about wallpaper again?
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 09:55:17 AM
Should've gotten this one in 2. Was going to use my third guess in that spot, then tried something else.

Wordle 495 3/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Coulda, shoulda, woulda....
Sound like Tony and a cigar deal.
LALTS. But in this case, at least I still have my streak intact.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 09:55:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Page2Raz, PaperHangerTony and CouldaBeenAContenderDave.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 09:55:40 AM
Morning, Page2Dave.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 09:56:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Oh damn. Now I really need to get it in 3 or less.

Good morning, SleeplessRaz.
No, what you need is a really good revolver in .357 Magnum, a good pair of town boots, and a well-made Cashmere overcoat. Priorities, T.
I'm a simple man. That all sounds expensive. Plus I've gone 50 years without. Are you sure I really need all of that??
Quit denying yourself.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 09:58:19 AM
The Bills new digs sure look fancy:

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1585603874085298176?s=51&t=mT-fqBpduxBoVS3wTrmDFw
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 09:59:25 AM
Tony, I'm expecting to see pics of your smokes tonight.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 10:00:34 AM
Looks like Fratello has launched a Dean cigar!

https://halfwheel.com/fratello-launches-la-floridan-at-abc-fine-wine-spirits/415292/
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 10:05:52 AM
Looks like Fratello has launched a Dean cigar!

https://halfwheel.com/fratello-launches-la-floridan-at-abc-fine-wine-spirits/415292/
A little disappointed it's not called the Widow Lover.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 10:10:52 AM
Tony, I'm expecting to see pics of your smokes tonight.
My intentions are to oblige.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 10:11:47 AM
Anyone hear from Dean after the hurricane?
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 10:19:22 AM
Anyone hear from Dean after the hurricane?
No but his area was spared much of the impact.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 10:27:05 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 27, the 300th day of 2022.
There are 65 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Oct. 27, 2018, a gunman shot and killed 11 congregants and wounded six others at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue in the deadliest attack on Jews in U.S. history; authorities said the suspect, Robert Bowers, raged against Jews during and after the rampage. (Bowers, whose trial is now set for April 2023, has pleaded not guilty; prosecutors are seeking a death sentence.)

On this date:

In 1787, the first of the Federalist Papers, a series of essays calling for ratification of the United States Constitution, was published.

In 1904, the first rapid transit subway, the IRT, was inaugurated in New York City.

In 1914, author-poet Dylan Thomas was born in Swansea, Wales.

In 1941, the Chicago Daily Tribune dismissed the possibility of war with Japan, editorializing, “She cannot attack us. That is a military impossibility. Even our base at Hawaii is beyond the effective striking power of her fleet.”

In 1954, U.S. Air Force Col. Benjamin O. Davis Jr. was promoted to brigadier general, the first Black officer to achieve that rank in the USAF.

In 1962, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, a U-2 reconnaissance aircraft was shot down while flying over Cuba, killing the pilot, U.S. Air Force Maj. Rudolf Anderson Jr.

In 1971, the Democratic Republic of the Congo was renamed the Republic of Zaire (but it went back to its previous name in 1997).

In 1978, Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin (men-AH’-kem BAY’-gihn) were named winners of the Nobel Peace Prize for their progress toward achieving a Middle East accord.

In 1995, a sniper killed one soldier and wounded 18 others at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. (Paratrooper William J. Kreutzer was convicted in the shootings, and condemned to death; the sentence was later commuted to life in prison.)

In 1998, Hurricane Mitch cut through the western Caribbean, pummeling coastal Honduras and Belize; the storm caused several thousand deaths in Central America in the days that followed.

In 2004, the Boston Red Sox won their first World Series since 1918, sweeping the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 4, 3-0.

In 2020, Amy Coney Barrett was formally sworn as the Supreme Court’s ninth justice, her oath administered in private by Chief Justice John Roberts.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 10:28:06 AM
Ten years ago: The eastern United States braced for high winds, torrential rains, power outages and even snow from Hurricane Sandy, which was headed north from the Caribbean toward a merger with two wintry weather systems.

Five years ago: Spain fired Catalonia’s regional government and dissolved its parliament, after a Catalan declaration of independence that flouted the country’s constitution. Golfer Tiger Woods pleaded guilty to reckless driving, resolving charges from an arrest in which he was found passed out in his car with prescription drugs and marijuana in his system. The White House said federal officials had played no role in selecting a tiny Montana company from Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s hometown for a $300 million contract to help restore Puerto Rico’s power grid.

One year ago: The Department of Homeland Security said U.S. immigration authorities would no longer make routine immigration arrests at schools, hospitals or a range of other “protected” areas. Investigators in New Mexico said there was “some complacency” in how weapons were handled on a movie set where Alec Baldwin accidentally shot and killed a cinematographer and wounded another person. The State Department said the United States had issued its first passport with an ‘X’ gender designation for a person who does not identify as male or female. Starbucks said it would raise its U.S. employees’ pay and making other changes to improve working conditions in its stores; the company said all of its U.S. workers would earn at least $15 __ and up to $23 __ per hour by the following summer.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 10:29:13 AM
In 1941, the Chicago Daily Tribune dismissed the possibility of war with Japan, editorializing, “She cannot attack us. That is a military impossibility. Even our base at Hawaii is beyond the effective striking power of her fleet.”
Oof.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 10:30:11 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor-comedian John Cleese is 83.
Author Maxine Hong Kingston is 82.
Country singer Lee Greenwood is 80.
Rock musician Garry Tallent (Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band) is 73.
Author Fran Lebowitz is 72.
Rock musician K.K. Downing is 71.
TV personality Jayne Kennedy is 71.
Actor-director Roberto Benigni is 70.
Actor Peter Firth is 69.
Actor Robert Picardo is 69.
World Golf Hall of Famer Patty Sheehan is 66.
Singer Simon Le Bon is 64.
Country musician Jerry Dale McFadden (The Mavericks) is 58.
Internet news editor Matt Drudge is 56.
Rock musician Jason Finn (Presidents of the United States of America) is 55.
Actor Sean Holland is 54.
Actor Channon Roe is 53.
Author Anthony Doerr is 49.
Actor Sheeri Rappaport is 45.
Actor David Walton is 44.
Violinist Vanessa-Mae is 44.
Actor-singer Kelly Osbourne is 38.
Actor Christine Evangelista is 36.
Actor Bryan Craig is 31.
Actor Troy Gentile is 29.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 10:30:36 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 7
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 10:31:48 AM
Tony, I'm expecting to see pics of your smokes tonight.
And the assembled dignitaries.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 10:36:03 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 7
4
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 10:43:12 AM
Tony, I'm expecting to see pics of your smokes tonight.
And the assembled dignitaries.
And Charlie and Brad.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 10:53:50 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 7
4
Four for me also.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 11:01:25 AM
[...]

I definitely knew some more faces when I looked them up. And there were names and works I knew but wouldn't be able to pick the person out in a lineup. I guess we underachieved today.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2022, 11:35:27 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 7
Nine.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 11:56:27 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 7
Nine.
Well, not all of us underachieved, apparently.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 12:16:23 PM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 7
Nine.
Showoff!!!
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2022, 01:30:02 PM
[...]

  This is showing off?

Okaaay.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 01:32:31 PM
[...]

Only in relation to ClemsonDave's estimate.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 02:22:13 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 03:20:12 PM
[...]

Yep.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 03:21:37 PM
[...]

You don't know Roberto Benigni?
If you haven't seen Life is Beautiful, you should.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 03:45:22 PM
PowerBall up to 800 Mil !
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 06:38:22 PM
First up... New World Dorado.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/93ea8fb06ba0a5716b6ec7e2106c4d10.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 06:39:03 PM
First up... New World Dorado.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/93ea8fb06ba0a5716b6ec7e2106c4d10.jpg)
And this is the guy that sold it to me.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/3b272cbb775caa55e9b046f7728025a4.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 06:42:59 PM
I'm enjoying it so far.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/af7cecd1f25d623a7b62486eeba35ec0.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2022, 06:57:31 PM
[...]

I knew the name, but not the face. No, I haven't seen the movie.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 07:05:18 PM
First up... New World Dorado.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/93ea8fb06ba0a5716b6ec7e2106c4d10.jpg)
And this is the guy that sold it to me.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/3b272cbb775caa55e9b046f7728025a4.jpg)
No name tag with a different name this time? Lol
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 07:07:15 PM
[...]

I can't remember if that was subtitled or dubbed. I have the benefit of knowing the language so it doesn't matter. Definitely recommend it.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 07:07:29 PM
First up... New World Dorado.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/93ea8fb06ba0a5716b6ec7e2106c4d10.jpg)
And this is the guy that sold it to me.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/3b272cbb775caa55e9b046f7728025a4.jpg)
No name tag with a different name this time? Lol
We're lucky he showered.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 07:08:47 PM
I'm enjoying it so far.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/af7cecd1f25d623a7b62486eeba35ec0.jpg)
And by the way, Charlie ain't here yet.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/b39b09c8a15d85e040b6a038b2476f6f.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/791cec1e040f25c52b9c68aeddabc129.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 07:31:00 PM
I'm enjoying it so far.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/af7cecd1f25d623a7b62486eeba35ec0.jpg)
And by the way, Charlie ain't here yet.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/b39b09c8a15d85e040b6a038b2476f6f.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/791cec1e040f25c52b9c68aeddabc129.jpg)
About to wrap this one up. May go with a Pinolero next. Maybe get a bite to eat first.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/bf1379d7a41c844b1f7aa9955d3e50ed.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 27, 2022, 07:42:21 PM
First up... New World Dorado.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/93ea8fb06ba0a5716b6ec7e2106c4d10.jpg)
And this is the guy that sold it to me.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/3b272cbb775caa55e9b046f7728025a4.jpg)
No name tag with a different name this time? Lol
We're lucky he showered.
AJ must be taking care of him. He's put on some weight
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 27, 2022, 07:43:09 PM
I'm enjoying it so far.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/af7cecd1f25d623a7b62486eeba35ec0.jpg)
And by the way, Charlie ain't here yet.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/b39b09c8a15d85e040b6a038b2476f6f.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/791cec1e040f25c52b9c68aeddabc129.jpg)
About to wrap this one up. May go with a Pinolero next. Maybe get a bite to eat first.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/bf1379d7a41c844b1f7aa9955d3e50ed.jpg)
Enjoy your well deserved evening
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 07:48:13 PM
I'm enjoying it so far.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/af7cecd1f25d623a7b62486eeba35ec0.jpg)
And by the way, Charlie ain't here yet.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/b39b09c8a15d85e040b6a038b2476f6f.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/791cec1e040f25c52b9c68aeddabc129.jpg)
About to wrap this one up. May go with a Pinolero next. Maybe get a bite to eat first.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/bf1379d7a41c844b1f7aa9955d3e50ed.jpg)
Enjoy your well deserved evening
Thank you, kind sir.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 27, 2022, 07:50:18 PM
The Bills new digs sure look fancy:

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1585603874085298176?s=51&t=mT-fqBpduxBoVS3wTrmDFw
A lot of talk over the past year on the new stadium. The Bills need a new house. Terry Pegula is a smart business man. Now we just need that Lombardi trophy
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:06:17 PM
I guess I enjoyed it because I bought a box.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/f7d2589e79e2ca4b7539d40cdb93d4d2.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:16:00 PM
Must be a good event because guys drove down from Massachusetts. Hey, look who showed up!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/b8e5974e27ad456374855f4d6003329f.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:23:06 PM
They have some decent food too; spicy Italian chicken with peppers, seafood pappardelle with squid ink, and tortellini Bolognese.

That's why I followed up the Dorado with a Bull.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/4aa32d4a057aa13e7477ebe51d94ed6b.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 08:24:35 PM
Must be a good event because guys drove down from Massachusetts. Hey, look who showed up!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/b8e5974e27ad456374855f4d6003329f.jpg)
I didn't even get a chance to say I wasn't surprised he didn't show!
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 08:25:26 PM
I'm enjoying it so far.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/af7cecd1f25d623a7b62486eeba35ec0.jpg)
And by the way, Charlie ain't here yet.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/b39b09c8a15d85e040b6a038b2476f6f.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/791cec1e040f25c52b9c68aeddabc129.jpg)
Surprise, surprise!
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 08:26:21 PM
I guess I enjoyed it because I bought a box.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/f7d2589e79e2ca4b7539d40cdb93d4d2.jpg)
I knew you would.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 08:27:24 PM
Must be a good event because guys drove down from Massachusetts. Hey, look who showed up!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/b8e5974e27ad456374855f4d6003329f.jpg)
I didn't even get a chance to say I wasn't surprised he didn't show!
Just impatient.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 08:29:12 PM
I'm enjoying it so far.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/af7cecd1f25d623a7b62486eeba35ec0.jpg)
And by the way, Charlie ain't here yet.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/b39b09c8a15d85e040b6a038b2476f6f.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/791cec1e040f25c52b9c68aeddabc129.jpg)
About to wrap this one up. May go with a Pinolero next. Maybe get a bite to eat first.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/bf1379d7a41c844b1f7aa9955d3e50ed.jpg)
You bring that with you I take it?
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2022, 08:31:50 PM
Good beverage offerings?
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 08:34:03 PM
I guess I enjoyed it because I bought a box.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/f7d2589e79e2ca4b7539d40cdb93d4d2.jpg)
Careful, you're still working for free right now.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:38:06 PM
Must be a good event because guys drove down from Massachusetts. Hey, look who showed up!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/b8e5974e27ad456374855f4d6003329f.jpg)
I didn't even get a chance to say I wasn't surprised he didn't show!
Just impatient.
In all fairness, he's the one who drove from MA. That's where he lives now since he had another kid.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:38:51 PM
I guess I enjoyed it because I bought a box.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/f7d2589e79e2ca4b7539d40cdb93d4d2.jpg)
Careful, you're still working for free right now.
Shhh. Won't be showing the Mrs this new purchase.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:50:36 PM
Good beverage offerings?
What are you looking for? Pretty much any bottle you're looking for is here.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 08:51:23 PM
I'm enjoying it so far.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/af7cecd1f25d623a7b62486eeba35ec0.jpg)
And by the way, Charlie ain't here yet.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/b39b09c8a15d85e040b6a038b2476f6f.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/791cec1e040f25c52b9c68aeddabc129.jpg)
About to wrap this one up. May go with a Pinolero next. Maybe get a bite to eat first.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221027/bf1379d7a41c844b1f7aa9955d3e50ed.jpg)
You bring that with you I take it?
I bought it here.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 09:11:55 PM
Figured I'd keep the AJ theme going

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/7da7c5607416176275ffca5aabcb5cc0.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 09:31:05 PM
Figured I'd keep the AJ theme going

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/7da7c5607416176275ffca5aabcb5cc0.jpg)
Nice.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 09:32:39 PM
Time to start thinking about my next/last stick.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/3fbb00a9effdeec2172c7be94abe3fbe.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 09:33:31 PM
Time to start thinking about my next/last stick.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/3fbb00a9effdeec2172c7be94abe3fbe.jpg)
That little glass that's blurred in the background is Eagle Rare.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 09:49:13 PM
Went with a Ramon Allones.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/2ea17df4fd9612f83cc577da38b52731.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 09:58:59 PM
Went with a Ramon Allones.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/2ea17df4fd9612f83cc577da38b52731.jpg)
Accompanying this cigar with some Smoke Wagon. Very tasty stuff.
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2022, 10:10:14 PM
Went with a Ramon Allones.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/2ea17df4fd9612f83cc577da38b52731.jpg)
Accompanying this cigar with some Smoke Wagon. Very tasty stuff.
I've had this smoke before but this particular stick is amazing tonight.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/dc5770def3dc865aca5eebc1cc766f86.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2022, 10:12:05 PM
Went with a Ramon Allones.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/2ea17df4fd9612f83cc577da38b52731.jpg)
Accompanying this cigar with some Smoke Wagon. Very tasty stuff.
I've had this smoke before but this particular stick is amazing tonight.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/dc5770def3dc865aca5eebc1cc766f86.jpg)
Smokes are always better at a herf.