CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 17, 2022, 12:02:01 AM

Title: 9/17/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on September 17, 2022, 12:02:01 AM
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: razgueado on September 17, 2022, 08:27:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: razgueado on September 17, 2022, 08:28:07 AM
Wordle 455 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 08:58:24 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

What's on the agenda for today?
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: razgueado on September 17, 2022, 09:03:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

What's on the agenda for today?
My final weekend doing music for the church. I resigned last night.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 09:13:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

What's on the agenda for today?
My final weekend doing music for the church. I resigned last night.
Oh wow. Is it taking too much of your time?
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 09:20:53 AM
I would have gotten the Heardle today if the singing would have started earlier in the song. I never heard it before but the voice is distinct. Anyway, I didn't get it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2022, 09:46:29 AM
Morning Raz and Tony.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2022, 09:49:14 AM
I would have gotten the Heardle today if the singing would have started earlier in the song. I never heard it before but the voice is distinct. Anyway, I didn't get it.
Nope, never heard of the song or artist.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2022, 09:49:44 AM
College gameday!
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 10:57:41 AM
Morning Raz and Tony.
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 11:00:03 AM
Morning, all. Happy Saturday.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 11:00:37 AM
Joe:

Gurkha Crest Torpedo - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 11:01:24 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - La Aroma de Cuba Robusto - 10/49.99

Door #2 - Nub by Oliva 460 Sumatra (Gordo) - 10/59.99

Door #3 - Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured Stovepipe (Robusto) - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 11:04:12 AM
Oh yeah, i knew I was forgetting something.

Good morning and thanks for letting us know about the offerings, LTG.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 11:29:28 AM
Oh yeah, i knew I was forgetting something.

Good morning and thanks for letting us know about the offerings, LTG.
LALTS
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 11:33:36 AM
New streak started.

Wordle 455 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: razgueado on September 17, 2022, 11:56:28 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

What's on the agenda for today?
My final weekend doing music for the church. I resigned last night.
Oh wow. Is it taking too much of your time?
Time, mind, effort, patience, sanity...take your pick. Time for something differrent.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 12:08:28 PM

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

What's on the agenda for today?
My final weekend doing music for the church. I resigned last night.
Oh wow. Is it taking too much of your time?
Time, mind, effort, patience, sanity...take your pick. Time for something differrent.

Excuse the question and feel free to tell me to GFY but is that a paid gig? I just always assumed it was all volunteer. It's just the way you said that you resigned.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 01:03:07 PM
Wordle 455 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 455 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 01:04:50 PM
My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 01:36:52 PM
My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 01:57:17 PM
My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 04:09:04 PM
My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 04:09:34 PM
My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Which was good, cause those games might still be going.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 04:54:11 PM
My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Same rule here. We had 3 5-run innings and a 2-run inning. So come to think of it, I think we only played 4.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 06:09:24 PM
My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Same rule here. We had 3 5-run innings and a 2-run inning. So come to think of it, I think we only played 4.
Nice. How did the soccer match go?
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2022, 06:55:31 PM
My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Same rule here. We had 3 5-run innings and a 2-run inning. So come to think of it, I think we only played 4.
Nice. How did the soccer match go?
We won 7-3 and their team was made up mostly of high school freshman. We're playing up one division. Our team is mostly 8th graders and my son and about 4 others are in 7th.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 08:12:32 PM
My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Same rule here. We had 3 5-run innings and a 2-run inning. So come to think of it, I think we only played 4.
Nice. How did the soccer match go?
We won 7-3 and their team was made up mostly of high school freshman. We're playing up one division. Our team is mostly 8th graders and my son and about 4 others are in 7th.
Well, damn. Practically got a Barcelona squad there.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2022, 08:50:54 PM
Game on.
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2022, 09:08:14 PM
Ramon Allones

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220918/11a2027267fbeecb7fb41e570d21ea24.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/17/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2022, 11:41:41 PM
Break out the Laranja.