CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 13, 2014, 12:00:57 AM

Title: 6/13/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 13, 2014, 12:00:57 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 12:01:37 AM
Did I flip...?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 12:02:36 AM
Did I flip...?
Yep, you're here congrats!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 12:06:01 AM
Hey, the calendar has our birthdays on it... That's cool....   8)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 12:06:45 AM
I hate to run off on your JR...., but it's bed time for me..... good night..!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 12:28:25 AM
I hate to run off on your JR...., but it's bed time for me..... good night..!
G'nite BD, sleep well.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 12:30:09 AM
Nobody flipped back home on the old site either.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 12:31:13 AM
Gotta post one more, can't leave it on that count!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 13, 2014, 12:56:24 AM
Good morning and good night.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 12:57:14 AM
Oh well, I spend 98% of my time here by myself anyway.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 12:58:06 AM
Good morning and good night.
G'nite David.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 01:38:39 AM
Well fuck it, good morning Chip when ever you get here!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:00:03 AM
Today is Friday, June 13, the 164th day of 2014. There are 201 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:01:03 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 13, 1944, Germany began launching flying-bomb attacks against Britain during World War II.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:01:52 AM
In 1842, Queen Victoria became the first British monarch to ride on a train, traveling from Slough Railway Station to Paddington in 25 minutes.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:02:45 AM
In 1886, King Ludwig II of Bavaria drowned in Lake Starnberg.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:03:37 AM
In 1927, aviation hero Charles Lindbergh was honored with a ticker-tape parade in New York City.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:04:31 AM
In 1935, James Braddock claimed the title of world heavyweight boxing champion from Max Baer in a 15-round fight in Long Island City, New York.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:05:30 AM
In 1942, the first of two four-man Nazi sabotage teams arrived in the United States during World War II. (The eight were arrested after one of them went to U.S. authorities; six of the saboteurs were executed.)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:06:14 AM
In 1957, the Mayflower II, a replica of the ship that brought the Pilgrims to America in 1620, arrived at Plymouth, Massachusetts, after a nearly two-month journey from England.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:07:06 AM
In 1966, the Supreme Court ruled in Miranda v. Arizona that criminal suspects had to be informed of their constitutional right to consult with an attorney and to remain silent.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:08:10 AM
In 1971, The New York Times began publishing excerpts of the Pentagon Papers, a secret study of America's involvement in Vietnam from 1945 to 1967 that had been leaked to the paper by military analyst Daniel Ellsberg.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:09:22 AM
In 1981, a scare occurred during a parade in London when a teenager fired six blank shots at Queen Elizabeth II.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:10:13 AM
In 1983, the U.S. space probe Pioneer 10, launched in 1972, became the first spacecraft to leave the solar system as it crossed the orbit of Neptune.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:11:10 AM
In 1993, Canada's Progressive Conservative Party chose Defense Minister Kim Campbell to succeed Brian Mulroney (muhl-ROO'-nee) as prime minister; she was the first woman to hold the post. Astronaut Donald K. "Deke" Slayton died in League City, Texas, at age 69.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:12:01 AM
In 1996, the 81-day-old Freemen standoff ended as 16 remaining members of the anti-government group surrendered to the FBI and left their Montana ranch.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:12:56 AM
Ten years ago: In Iraq, gunmen assassinated a senior Education Ministry official (Kamal al-Jarah). Former President George H.W. Bush celebrated his 80th birthday (a day late) with a 13,000-foot parachute jump over his presidential library in College Station, Texas. Annika Sorenstam won the LPGA Championship for the second straight year.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:13:29 AM
Five years ago: Opponents of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (ah-muh-DEE'-neh-zhahd) clashed with police in the heart of Tehran after the Iranian president claimed a re-election victory. Hundreds gathered at a sprawling hillside cemetery in Los Angeles to attend a funeral for David Carradine, more than a week after the 72-year-old actor was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:14:20 AM
One year ago: The White House said it had conclusive evidence that Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime had used chemical weapons against opposition forces seeking to overthrow the government. The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously threw out attempts to patent human genes, siding with advocates who said the multibillion-dollar biotechnology industry should not have exclusive control over genetic information found in the human body.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:15:02 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Bob McGrath is 82. Artist Christo is 79. Magician Siegfried (Siegfried & Roy) is 75. Singer Bobby Freeman is 74. Actor Malcolm McDowell is 71. U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is 70. Singer Dennis Locorriere is 65. Actor Richard Thomas is 63. Actor Jonathan Hogan is 63. Actor Stellan Skarsgard is 63. Comedian Tim Allen is 61. Actress Ally Sheedy is 52. TV anchor Hannah Storm is 52. Rock musician Paul deLisle (deh-LYL') (Smash Mouth) is 51. Actress Lisa Vidal is 49. Singer David Gray is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Deniece Pearson (Five Star) is 46. Rock musician Soren Rasted (Aqua) is 45. Actor Jamie Walters is 45. Singer-musician Rivers Cuomo (Weezer) is 44. Country singer Susan Haynes is 42. Actor Steve-O is 40. Country singer Jason Michael Carroll is 36. Actor Ethan Embry is 36. Actor Chris Evans is 33. Actress Sarah Schaub is 31. Singer Raz B is 29. Actress Kat Dennings is 28. Actress Ashley Olsen is 28. Actress Mary-Kate Olsen is 28.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:15:54 AM
Thought for Today: "What intellectual snobs we have become! Virtue is now in the number of degrees you have — not in the kind of person you are or what you can accomplish in real-life situations." — Eda J. LeShan, American educator (1922-2002).
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 02:17:39 AM
Newspaper Headlines
-------------------------

The following headlines were actually printed in newspapers. The irony
in some of these are absolutely astonishing, hilariously funny (though
sometimes awkward). Check them out:

- Never Withhold Herpes Infection from Loved One
- Miners Refuse to Work after Death
- Include Your Children when Baking Cookies
- Enfields Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide
- Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
- Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
- Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
- Safety Experts Say School Bus Passengers Should Be Belted
- Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case
- Survivor of Siamese Twins Joins Parents
- Iraqi Head Seeks Arms
- Prostitutes Appeal to Pope
- Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
- British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands
- Lung Cancer in Women Mushrooms
- Enraged Cow Injures Farmer With Axe
- Plane Too Close to Ground, Crash Probe Told
- Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
- War Dims Hope for Peace
- Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
- Deer Kill 17,000
- Stolen Painting Found by Tree
- Chef Throws His Heart into Helping Feed Needy
- Arson Suspect Held in Massachusetts Fire
- Ban On Soliciting Dead in Trotwood
- Local High School Drop-outs Cut in Half
- New Vaccine May Contain Rabies
- Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
- Two Sisters Reunited After 18 Years in Checkout Counter
- Killer Sentenced to Die for Second Time in 10 Years
- Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
- Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge
- New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
- Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
- Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
- Eye Drops Off Shelf
- Teachers Strike Idle Kids
- Clinton Wins on Budget, But More Lies Ahead
- Princess Diana Was Alive Hours Before She Died
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 03:32:47 AM
Time for a sheesh
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 04:45:00 AM
Looks like everyone is dragging today, it must be Friday.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 05:36:08 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 05:37:30 AM
Good morning Shortstack.
It looks like we are the only two up and moving around this morning.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 13, 2014, 05:41:22 AM
Good morning Shortstack.
It looks like we are the only two up and moving around this morning.
Good morning,It's easy to identify who's smart and who's not,Have a good day
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 06:02:33 AM
Morning gents.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 06:02:43 AM
Good morning Shortstack.
It looks like we are the only two up and moving around this morning.
Good morning,It's easy to identify who's smart and who's not,Have a good day
Storms kept me awake late last night and off today so slept a little extra.  Morning LSU and Short Stack.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 06:03:30 AM
Morning gents.
Morning Golfing Dave you slipped in there on me.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 06:20:09 AM
Morning gents.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 06:20:58 AM
Good morning Shortstack.
It looks like we are the only two up and moving around this morning.
Good morning,It's easy to identify who's smart and who's not,Have a good day
Storms kept me awake late last night and off today so slept a little extra.  Morning LSU and Short Stack.
Your storms were to be here this morning but hopefully they will stay North of us now.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 06:21:34 AM
Good morning Shortstack.
It looks like we are the only two up and moving around this morning.
Good morning,It's easy to identify who's smart and who's not,Have a good day
Storms kept me awake late last night and off today so slept a little extra.  Morning LSU and Short Stack.
Good morning NativeRedfish.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 13, 2014, 06:25:30 AM
Good morning guys...  Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 06:26:18 AM
Looks like everyone is dragging today, it must be Friday.
For sure...waiting on coffee.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 06:29:05 AM
Morning Dave, Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 06:31:06 AM
Morning Fitzy and Jersey Dave.  Got 3 Dave's checked in now let the day begin.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 06:35:17 AM
Morning Fitzy and Jersey Dave.  Got 3 Dave's checked in now let the day begin.
Exactly.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 13, 2014, 06:35:58 AM
Looks like everyone is dragging today, it must be Friday.
For sure...waiting on coffee.
Mmmmm....,Coffee....
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 06:36:05 AM
Morning Pat.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 06:36:45 AM
Looks like everyone is dragging today, it must be Friday.
For sure...waiting on coffee.
Mmmmm....,Coffee....
On a bit of a coffee kick myself...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 06:40:36 AM
Looks like everyone is dragging today, it must be Friday.
For sure...waiting on coffee.
Mmmmm....,Coffee....
On a bit of a coffee kick myself...
I have been on one for 40 years.  Just finished my second 12oz cup of Louisiana CDM extreme dark roast with Chicory.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 13, 2014, 06:50:55 AM
Looks like everyone is dragging today, it must be Friday.
For sure...waiting on coffee.
Mmmmm....,Coffee....
On a bit of a coffee kick myself...
I have been on one for 40 years.  Just finished my second 12oz cup of Louisiana CDM extreme dark roast with Chicory.
Just finished brewing a kcup.  Go thru a pot at work by 10.  And that's on a good day...  I don't think today's going to be a good day...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 06:55:58 AM
Looks like everyone is dragging today, it must be Friday.
For sure...waiting on coffee.
Mmmmm....,Coffee....
On a bit of a coffee kick myself...
I have been on one for 40 years.  Just finished my second 12oz cup of Louisiana CDM extreme dark roast with Chicory.
Just finished brewing a kcup.  Go thru a pot at work by 10.  And that's on a good day...  I don't think today's going to be a good day...

Well I hope you have a better day than expected.  I drink a pot or more daily but rarely drink coffee past about 8 in the mornings.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 06:58:36 AM
We are going to the Fly Fishing Film Tour showing tonight.  Been doing that for past 3 years and pretty amazing film work.  Any fly fishermen on here?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 06:59:37 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 07:00:59 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 07:01:17 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
Morning Sir.  You are correct.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 07:01:56 AM
We are going to the Fly Fishing Film Tour showing tonight.  Been doing that for past 3 years and pretty amazing film work.  Any fly fishermen on here?
Sorry, boat pole, drop it over the side.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 07:03:06 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Oh please.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 07:07:06 AM
By the way, I'm sorry about the avvys thing.  I misunderstood what you all were saying yesterday.  I always have mine turned off so I didn't realize I turned everyone's off too in an attempt to fix another issue.  I didn't want guests/lurkers to see avvys by default.  So now one has to be logged in.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 07:07:26 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 07:20:22 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 13, 2014, 07:23:25 AM
We are going to the Fly Fishing Film Tour showing tonight.  Been doing that for past 3 years and pretty amazing film work.  Any fly fishermen on here?
Never fly fished...  Just regular fishing off a boat
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 07:24:01 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 07:29:19 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 07:29:37 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
Morning, Dean. Trouble in paradise?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 07:31:15 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
Was wondering if you fell off the earth or something.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 07:31:36 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
Morning, Dean. Trouble in paradise?

no trouble, just same old.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 07:32:27 AM
Morning dipshits!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 07:34:47 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Oh please.
Don't worry, it won't last long.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 07:34:54 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
Was wondering if you fell off the earth or something.

just busy. being the only driver prevented me from going to the wake and funeral of my friend the last two days. I'm not happy with the other driver and my boss. IN FACT I'M REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF ABOUT IT !
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 07:35:00 AM
We are going to the Fly Fishing Film Tour showing tonight.  Been doing that for past 3 years and pretty amazing film work.  Any fly fishermen on here?
Never fly fished...  Just regular fishing off a boat
Same here until about 5 years ago when I went to Missouri and lived near a trout stream.  Really enjoy it, fish fight like something 2-3 times their size.  Exponentially fun in salt water.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 07:35:12 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 07:35:38 AM
Morning dipshits!
Morning Duke of the Deuce.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 07:36:43 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
You know what happens when you're away for a while.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 07:38:33 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
What, no gaezbo's to be build, no clubhouses to be re-roofed, no wood to be cut?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 07:40:43 AM
Well, in for one day in the office, then back on the road for two more weeks.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 07:42:25 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
You know what happens when you're away for a while.
Really! I mean, what did he think would happen? Tony's fault
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 07:44:15 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 07:45:23 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
What, no gaezbo's to be build, no clubhouses to be re-roofed, no wood to be cut?

hahaha, not that really care right now.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 07:51:51 AM

time to gather.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 07:55:36 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 08:03:59 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:05:34 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:08:05 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 08:11:29 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, were your ears ringing yesterday?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 08:18:52 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.

LMAO. that's the plan Tony.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 13, 2014, 08:19:51 AM
Good morning all you late sleepers and slackers.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:20:50 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Hi Steve.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 08:22:28 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning  ,  Steve !  .  ;  ?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:23:08 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, were your ears ringing yesterday?
Not at all.  My ears ring when I'm not being talked about.  Me me me me me me.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 08:24:20 AM
Morning men.  Nice rain storms blew through last night and now a pleasant 69 deg out there.  Wish I could grab a stick and go sit under a tree with my coffee for an hour or so.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:24:23 AM
Good morning all you late sleepers and slackers.
Jealous, Chip?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 08:24:55 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning  ,  Steve !  .  ;  ?

Ha, nice.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 08:31:32 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:32:41 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning  ,  Steve !  .  ;  ?
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 08:33:14 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning  ,  Steve !  .  ;  ?
Good morning Scott, Dave, and Tony ! . :)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:34:14 AM
Morning men.  Nice rain storms blew through last night and now a pleasant 69 deg out there.  Wish I could grab a stick and go sit under a tree with my coffee for an hour or so.
That does sound very nice.  Good morning, Mark.  Very humid here today.  More thunderstorms expected.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:36:05 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:37:53 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning  ,  Steve !  .  ;  ?
Good morning Scott, Dave, and Tony ! :)
I had to get rid of the extra punctuation this time because these guys think it's Tuesday.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 08:41:33 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Really, really.  Scott is banter challenged?  Morning Antnee.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 08:42:25 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Morning CB
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 08:43:52 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Exactly, I leave the "lay-ups" for the Tonys' of the world :-)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 08:45:27 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, were your ears ringing yesterday?
Not at all.  My ears ring when I'm not being talked about.  Me me me me me me.
Seems to fit yesterdays' critieria provided by Cam....just sayin'
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 08:46:21 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Exactly, I leave the "lay-ups" for the Tonys' of the world :-)
You expect him to elevate?     ....oh, you meant figuratively....
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 08:48:01 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, were your ears ringing yesterday?
Not at all.  My ears ring when I'm not being talked about.  Me me me me me me.
Seems to fit yesterdays' critieria provided by Cam....just sayin'
Like hand in glove
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 08:48:27 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Exactly, I leave the "lay-ups" for the Tonys' of the world :-)
+3 {Swish}
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 08:50:19 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Exactly, I leave the "lay-ups" for the Tonys' of the world :-)
You expect him to elevate?     ....oh, you meant figuratively....
Not without the aid of a fork truck, couldn't slip a sheet of paper under his vert. Did I forget to send the email about "Fuck Tony Friday?"
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 08:51:51 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 08:52:46 AM
good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Morning CB
What ya know Scott?  Friday the 13th is on us.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 08:52:49 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
No, you don't.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 08:53:27 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 08:53:56 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Flotsam and jetsam?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 08:55:30 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted
More like sorted.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 08:55:35 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Piss and vinegar with a hint of "slap yo mamma"
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 08:56:12 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted
More like sorted.
Hey, take it down a notch Newb!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 09:02:54 AM
Morning CB !?...#
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 09:04:20 AM
Morning CB !?...#
Morning Dave.  I got 4puntuation marks?  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 09:06:00 AM
Morning CB !?...#
Morning Dave.  I got 4puntuation marks?  Sheesh!
Mike, you need to put down the Playskool phone and go back to using a keyboard.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 09:07:50 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Piss and vinegar with a hint of "slap yo mamma"
(https://www.saucecrafters.com/products_pictures/hhabsymred.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 09:09:21 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted
More like sorted.
Hey, take it down a notch Newb!
Yes sir Mr. Associate sir.  Just a young humble Newbie.  I have over stepped my boundaries.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 09:41:14 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted
More like sorted.
Hey, take it down a notch Newb!
Yes sir Mr. Associate sir.  Just a young humble Newbie.  I have over stepped my boundaries.
At least you have 5 stars.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 09:46:44 AM
Fucking workaference.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 09:48:39 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted
More like sorted.
Hey, take it down a notch Newb!
Yes sir Mr. Associate sir.  Just a young humble Newbie.  I have over stepped my boundaries.
At least you have 5 stars.
Tru dat.  Morning DaveDave.  Like the animated Huzzah!  Nice touch.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 09:51:23 AM
Fucking workaference.
Indeed.  At least it's possible to still keep up with the banter.  Until Joe gets here, anyway.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 09:54:22 AM
Did any one buy cigars from yesterday's jam  ? , if so what did you get .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 09:57:42 AM
Fucking workaference.
You used that excuse yesterday
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 09:58:01 AM
Fucking workaference.
You used that excuse yesterday
.....and remember what happened?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 09:59:08 AM
Good morning....  I'm checking in for a few minutes.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 10:03:25 AM
Did any one buy cigars from yesterday's jam  ? , if so what did you get .
My cigar fund is depleted, so I doubt I'll be buying anymore till fall.  At least I started with 2 full humidors... :)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 10:03:37 AM
Good morning....  I'm checking in for a few minutes.
Good morning BD , how are you ? .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 10:04:25 AM
Fucking workaference.
Indeed.  At least it's possible to still keep up with the banter.  Until Joe gets here, anyway.
And he'll expected us to talk about cigars...  :o
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 10:04:49 AM
Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted
More like sorted.
Hey, take it down a notch Newb!
Yes sir Mr. Associate sir.  Just a young humble Newbie.  I have over stepped my boundaries.
At least you have 5 stars.
Tru dat.  Morning DaveDave.  Like the animated Huzzah!  Nice touch.
I aim to please.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 10:09:32 AM
Fucking workaference.
Indeed.  At least it's possible to still keep up with the banter.  Until Joe gets here, anyway.
Should be any minute now...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 10:10:48 AM
Good morning....  I'm checking in for a few minutes.
Morning BD
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 10:11:54 AM
Fucking workaference.
You used that excuse yesterday
.....and remember what happened?
I'm on a webex and two conference calls, simultaneously.  So I guess I can banter a bit now.  Did you make it to the San Lotano event last night?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 10:12:08 AM
Fucking workaference.
You used that excuse yesterday
.....and remember what happened?
Expect more of the same
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 10:12:32 AM
Good morning....  I'm checking in for a few minutes.
Good morning BD , how are you ? .
I was doing ok until a minute ago.  My wife brought fresh milk home, and I asked her if she dumped the bad milk.  She said yes, there's fresh milk on the  frig door.  I put it on my cereal and then noticed, it's the bad milk.  I guess Friday the 13th is already starting for me... ugh.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 10:12:33 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 10:13:41 AM
Good morning....  I'm checking in for a few minutes.
Morning BD
How ya doing Dave...?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 10:19:19 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
LOL!  Try the CLE Cuarenta.  Very nice stick, indeed.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 10:19:48 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 10:20:44 AM
Fucking workaference.
You used that excuse yesterday
.....and remember what happened?
I'm on a webex and two conference calls, simultaneously.  So I guess I can banter a bit now.  Did you make it to the San Lotano event last night?
Unfortunately no....the boy had me tied up for the afternoon and then I had to get lawn mowed before the expected rains today.  Not happy about it.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 10:21:53 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
LOL!  Try the CLE Cuarenta.  Very nice stick, indeed.
  Yeah it looks tempting.  I keep on trying to pick them up off the monster, but with no luck.  My only B&M in the area has the full line so I'm going to give them a shot.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 10:21:51 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 10:22:04 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
LOL!  Try the CLE Cuarenta.  Very nice stick, indeed.
And if you have a few extra bucks to splurge, Eiroa is a fine, fine offering.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 10:23:19 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 10:25:43 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
LOL!  Try the CLE Cuarenta.  Very nice stick, indeed.
And if you have a few extra bucks to splurge, Eiroa is a fine, fine offering.
  I few extra bucks indeed!  I'll check to see if they're carrying this one too.  The straight jacket wasn't cheap, so whatever.  I'll give it a shot.

I stopped buying cigars for about 2 years and just lived off my supply.  When I came back to the world of buying, there was so much new shit.  I'm still trying to catch up, and I don't think I ever will.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 10:28:00 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 10:29:53 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Hey, it's 5:00 Somewhere!  Who will miss you anyway?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 10:30:13 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 10:32:08 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway
Which is just the way littlefish likes you.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 10:32:39 AM
Mornin', fellers.

Trying to lay low and get out of here at a reasonable time today... Hasn't worked so far.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 10:33:16 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
There's nothing better than the feeling at the beginning of a vacation.  Morning DR.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 10:33:23 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway
No sense in changing just for one day......
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 10:34:38 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Hey, it's 5:00 Somewhere!  Who will miss you anyway?
Good point!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 10:34:54 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.

Hey Dave, make sure you do all the extra stuff you need to so your backup doesn't have any extra burden while you're out. You know, like he did for you a couple weeks back. ;)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 10:35:46 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet
+1
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 10:36:18 AM
Dusty!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 10:37:08 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway
Which is just the way littlefish likes you.
Well it's the only way he presents so...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 13, 2014, 10:37:25 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Hey, it's 5:00 Somewhere!  Who will miss you anyway?
Indeed! Mornin gents
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 10:37:54 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 10:38:05 AM
Mornin', fellers.

Trying to lay low and get out of here at a reasonable time today... Hasn't worked so far.
Just who do you think you are...Joe?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 10:38:59 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...
The 11/18 is a great shape, had the robusto also but never the CG
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 10:39:06 AM
10:40 (7:40) and still no JWacky....must have put 9 holes in to start the day.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 10:39:47 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.

Hey Dave, make sure you do all the extra stuff you need to so your backup doesn't have any extra burden while you're out. You know, like he did for you a couple weeks back. ;)
LMAO! That's actually what I'm doing right know....churning out some CoA's for next week so he doesn't have to. Sounds noble but it's self-serving after all.....don't want to get called to 'fix' something next week..... :o
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 10:40:34 AM
[...]

  Those 11/18's are the one's I'm trying to nab off the monster.  Still no luck, the mash ups always show out of stock.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 10:41:00 AM
10:40 (7:40) and still no JWacky....must have put 9 holes in to start the day.
If his boss took the day off that could very well be.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 10:41:22 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
I normally smoke maduros, but for the past 2 weeks I've had this strong craving for Connecticut's. Weird..!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 10:42:30 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...
Yea, both good.  My favorite is also the 11/18 for all CLE's (and carry over from Camacho).  May just be mental, but seems to do a better job in varying flavors.  Don't care for the double toro though.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 10:47:40 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
I normally smoke maduros, but for the past 2 weeks I've had this strong craving for Connecticut's. Weird..!
Number of good flavorful ones out there.  Camacho, San Lotano Oval, EPC New Wave, CLE as mentioned, San Christobal Elegancia, Room 101, Rocky Patel
(just kidding....wanted to see if you were paying attention)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 10:57:27 AM
[...]
Had a Perdomo Champagne a couple nights ago that was pretty good...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 10:58:27 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
Not a bad smoke but definitely my least favorite of the lot.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 13, 2014, 10:58:42 AM
See you guys later... Time for me to go.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 10:58:43 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 10:59:37 AM
[...]
Good morning Joe , that is a good cigar , I like them .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 11:00:36 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
I hear ya buddy.  You don't want to wish your time away but I hope the day is just eventful enough for you.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 11:01:36 AM
[...]
Agreed.  Rarely talked about, kind of taken for granted, but always a solid smoke and one I keep in the inventory and always enjoy.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:01:58 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:03:12 AM
[...]
I , smoked , one a few , months back , and , enjoyed it,    !
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 11:03:20 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:03:19 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
I hear ya buddy.  You don't want to wish your time away but I hope the day is just eventful enough for you.
Thanks.....shaping up to be just that way.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 11:04:35 AM
[...]
It was good...!  LOL, morning, Scott.  Had some Alpine Pure Hoppiness last night.  People rave about it and go nuts over it here but it didn't seem like anything special, to me.  I've had many better double IPAs from Stone, Ballast Point, etc.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 11:05:22 AM
[...]
The RP Signatures that show up on the jam from time to time are actually a really nice smoke.  WAY better than the RP Connecticuts. (not hard to imagine that)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 11:06:04 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.

Hey Dave, make sure you do all the extra stuff you need to so your backup doesn't have any extra burden while you're out. You know, like he did for you a couple weeks back. ;)
LMAO! That's actually what I'm doing right know....churning out some CoA's for next week so he doesn't have to. Sounds noble but it's self-serving after all.....don't want to get called to 'fix' something next week..... :o

Definitely know what ya mean there. And if they call, battery was dead/no reception... Sorry, see you on the 23rd! ha!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:06:05 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
I know and I kinda had that in mind.....the wife is still having some problems with her shoulder and really just wanted to hang around the house....so, thats what we're gonna do, lol.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 11:06:42 AM
[...]
I definitely take most Pedomo stuff for granted.  Not sure why... nothing flashy, not a constant barrage of new stuff... just kinda stays under the radar.  I always enjoy Perdomo cigars when I smoke them.  Only one that comes to mind that I haven't liked is the 10th Criollo. Also like the Chateau Fuente connie on occasion.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 11:06:54 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
/////// +1
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:07:22 AM
[...]
8)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:07:55 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
/////// +1
Dammit!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 11:08:08 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
I know and I kinda had that in mind.....the wife is still having some problems with her shoulder and really just wanted to hang around the house....so, thats what we're gonna do, lol.

Gotcha.  I'm outta here for a week when you get back.  Going through with the trip to Florida.  Meeting up with my folks at my grandma's place in Daytona Beach so she can meet her great granddaughter for the first time.  Be the second or third time for her seeing the boy, but first since he could actually interact with her.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:08:43 AM
Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.

Hey Dave, make sure you do all the extra stuff you need to so your backup doesn't have any extra burden while you're out. You know, like he did for you a couple weeks back. ;)
LMAO! That's actually what I'm doing right know....churning out some CoA's for next week so he doesn't have to. Sounds noble but it's self-serving after all.....don't want to get called to 'fix' something next week..... :o

Definitely know what ya mean there. And if they call, battery was dead/no reception... Sorry, see you on the 23rd! ha!
Exactly.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 11:09:14 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
....and a table at Churchill's can be reserved.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:09:57 AM
[...]

That sounds like a good trip. Humidity may be a bitch after SD weather.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 11:10:26 AM
I definitely take most Pedomo stuff for granted.  Not sure why... nothing flashy, not a constant barrage of new stuff... just kinda stays under the radar.  I always enjoy Perdomo cigars when I smoke them.  Only one that comes to mind that I haven't liked is the 10th Criollo. Also like the Chateau Fuente connie on occasion.
Agreed.  I also enjoyed the CI Legends Red (Perdomo).  It's the only one with a different shape.  Really nice smoke.  May even have one in the humi from way way back.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:10:37 AM
[...]
Hard to top IPA's from those guys. Lagunitas is very good as well but that damn Sculipn's the shit
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:10:53 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
....and a table at Churchill's can be reserved.
I know. One of these days.......
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 11:11:13 AM
[...]
  +1, Agreed.  Although the last time I had one was years ago so I don't know if I'd still like it.  I saw them on the jam not too long ago.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 11:12:27 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
....and a table at Churchill's can be reserved.
I know. One of these days.......
Give a little advance notice so I can try to make it out for that momentous occasion.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:12:52 AM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 11:14:05 AM
[...]

My dad won't shut up about Sculpin.  I'm going to have to give it a try, although I think tonight I'll go with some Anchor Steam.  I've been craving it bad.  Wow, that sounds bad...GOD DAMN IT I NEED MY BEER!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 11:17:01 AM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there

Isn't it? And won't break the bank.  We've talked about this before... nice to have one too many drinks of something that doesn't make you cringe when you see the empty bottle the next morning!  Affordable, but still good.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 11:18:38 AM
[...]
Perdomo has a lot of stuff out there, and too much in the economy side, but I think 10 Anniversary (and Champagne Noir, Sun Grown, 20th Anniversary, Exhibicion and ESV 2002 are all solid performers.  (de Silvio very good but too pricy IMHO)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:19:30 AM
Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
....and a table at Churchill's can be reserved.
I know. One of these days.......
Give a little advance notice so I can try to make it out for that momentous occasion.
Will do.  ;D
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 11:21:05 AM
I definitely take most Pedomo stuff for granted.  Not sure why... nothing flashy, not a constant barrage of new stuff... just kinda stays under the radar.  I always enjoy Perdomo cigars when I smoke them.  Only one that comes to mind that I haven't liked is the 10th Criollo. Also like the Chateau Fuente connie on occasion.
Agreed.  I also enjoyed the CI Legends Red (Perdomo).  It's the only one with a different shape.  Really nice smoke.  May even have one in the humi from way way back.
Years ago, I had planned on working through the CI Legends with the sampler, but realized the prices were not better that sampling the existing lines of the blenders, so just went that way.  Only one I ever tried was the Copper.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:21:37 AM
Anyone had the TAA padron 64's? I see Tampa Humidor has a new Belicoso vitola. Are they a yearly thing?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:23:21 AM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there

Isn't it? And won't break the bank.  We've talked about this before... nice to have one too many drinks of something that doesn't make you cringe when you see the empty bottle the next morning!  Affordable, but still good.
Exactly and this stuff was a bit distinct flavor wise
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 11:23:23 AM
I definitely take most Pedomo stuff for granted.  Not sure why... nothing flashy, not a constant barrage of new stuff... just kinda stays under the radar.  I always enjoy Perdomo cigars when I smoke them.  Only one that comes to mind that I haven't liked is the 10th Criollo. Also like the Chateau Fuente connie on occasion.
Agreed.  I also enjoyed the CI Legends Red (Perdomo).  It's the only one with a different shape.  Really nice smoke.  May even have one in the humi from way way back.
Years ago, I had planned on working through the CI Legends with the sampler, but realized the prices were not better that sampling the existing lines of the blenders, so just went that way.  Only one I ever tried was the Copper.
House brands...one of those things I never really understood.  B&Ms as well as places like CI and Cigar.com...just not economical enough as compared to named brands to give me any reason to buy.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 11:24:46 AM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 11:27:42 AM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.

Haha. No, that was the Choklat mustache.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 11:27:41 AM
Anyone had the TAA padron 64's? I see Tampa Humidor has a new Belicoso vitola. Are they a yearly thing?
Ya know, maybe this is blasphemous, but I can't say I like the Anniversaries (either the '64 or the '26, natural and maduro) much more than the core line.  Not bad, and I suppose it money was no issue whatsoever I'd smoke more of the Anniversaries, but I love the 2000 maduros and don't feel like I'm "settling" when I have one.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 11:29:08 AM
[...]

 I also like their habano lines, especially the maduro.  Had one the other night and it was excellent.  Only issue is the wrappers seem to be thinnish and prone to cracks.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 11:29:26 AM
My dad won't shut up about Sculpin.  I'm going to have to give it a try, although I think tonight I'll go with some Anchor Steam.  I've been craving it bad.  Wow, that sounds bad...GOD DAMN IT I NEED MY BEER!
I have some Anchor Steam in my fridge too.  I'm definitely in a beer mood right now.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 11:30:01 AM
[...]

Agreed!! If they were $1 or $2 a piece, sure, I'd get it and would try more of them.  But at a place like Churchill's, their 'house brand' sells for the same price as anything else.  Why would I bother?  I've never had one that was particularly memorable.  They almost seem like more of a gimmick, especially at a B&M.  "They're are very own cigars!"  No they're not.  They don't have fields and rollers.  They just purchase them in bulk and apply a band, if even that much.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:31:39 AM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 11:31:42 AM
[...]

But their profit margin is higher...don't you want to support the B&Ms?  :'( lol
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:32:35 AM
Anyone had the TAA padron 64's? I see Tampa Humidor has a new Belicoso vitola. Are they a yearly thing?
Ya know, maybe this is blasphemous, but I can't say I like the Anniversaries (either the '64 or the '26, natural and maduro) much more than the core line.  Not bad, and I suppose it money was no issue whatsoever I'd smoke more of the Anniversaries, but I love the 2000 maduros and don't feel like I'm "settling" when I have one.
Thanks!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:33:13 AM
My dad won't shut up about Sculpin.  I'm going to have to give it a try, although I think tonight I'll go with some Anchor Steam.  I've been craving it bad.  Wow, that sounds bad...GOD DAMN IT I NEED MY BEER!
I have some Anchor Steam in my fridge too.  I'm definitely in a beer mood right now.
Funny, I just dropped a steamy anchor in the men's room
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:34:19 AM
Anyone had the TAA padron 64's? I see Tampa Humidor has a new Belicoso vitola. Are they a yearly thing?
Ya know, maybe this is blasphemous, but I can't say I like the Anniversaries (either the '64 or the '26, natural and maduro) much more than the core line.  Not bad, and I suppose it money was no issue whatsoever I'd smoke more of the Anniversaries, but I love the 2000 maduros and don't feel like I'm "settling" when I have one.
Thanks!
Yeah Dave, take that - jackass! So are they a yearly thing or not?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 11:34:35 AM
My dad won't shut up about Sculpin.  I'm going to have to give it a try, although I think tonight I'll go with some Anchor Steam.  I've been craving it bad.  Wow, that sounds bad...GOD DAMN IT I NEED MY BEER!
I have some Anchor Steam in my fridge too.  I'm definitely in a beer mood right now.
Funny, I just dropped a steamy anchor in the men's room

Are you sure it wasn't a buoy?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: SLY on June 13, 2014, 11:36:20 AM
Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...
CGs are excellent & I also like the 11/18.  3 Bean gave me a CLE Connecticut robusto ... which was really tasty.  So now that is one of my favorite Connies.  Corojo is the least favorite CLE.  Not a bad cigar, just prefer the others.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:38:40 AM
[...]

Hey there Sly
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:42:03 AM
My dad won't shut up about Sculpin.  I'm going to have to give it a try, although I think tonight I'll go with some Anchor Steam.  I've been craving it bad.  Wow, that sounds bad...GOD DAMN IT I NEED MY BEER!
I have some Anchor Steam in my fridge too.  I'm definitely in a beer mood right now.
Funny, I just dropped a steamy anchor in the men's room

Are you sure it wasn't a buoy?
A baba bouy?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 11:42:05 AM
[...]

Howdy Sly.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 11:43:35 AM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
LALTS
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 11:45:47 AM
I definitely take most Pedomo stuff for granted.  Not sure why... nothing flashy, not a constant barrage of new stuff... just kinda stays under the radar.  I always enjoy Perdomo cigars when I smoke them.  Only one that comes to mind that I haven't liked is the 10th Criollo. Also like the Chateau Fuente connie on occasion.
Agreed.  I also enjoyed the CI Legends Red (Perdomo).  It's the only one with a different shape.  Really nice smoke.  May even have one in the humi from way way back.
Years ago, I had planned on working through the CI Legends with the sampler, but realized the prices were not better that sampling the existing lines of the blenders, so just went that way.  Only one I ever tried was the Copper.
Last year at CF I was gifted the new olive by AJF.  It was ok, but I wouldn't buy it.  I just really remember liking the red (Perdomo) and the yellow (DPG).  I think I used to win them on cigarbid.com when I frequented that site.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 11:49:17 AM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 11:49:29 AM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 13, 2014, 11:52:40 AM
[...]
  Yellows were good, from what I remember as were the reds.  Black sucked, white sucked and seemed to be made out of a paper bag, green was god awful and still haunts my dreams along with all other Reyes's stuff, purple sucked, copper tasted like candy, but I still think it sucked...sucky duck suck.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 11:54:43 AM
[...]
I was kidding by including the RP's....please try to keep up Tony.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 12:01:13 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 12:05:12 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 12:07:53 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 12:10:11 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
\\\\Thanks
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 12:11:37 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
\\\\Thanks
GFY!\\\
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 12:15:25 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
Somebody has to be a lurker....
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 12:15:48 PM
Good Afternoon boys...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 12:18:48 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Ah, gotcha.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 12:21:16 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
\\\\Thanks
GFY!\\\
\\\\Crotchety!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 12:22:08 PM
Good Afternoon boys...
Afternoon flip
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 12:28:11 PM
Good Afternoon boys...
Afternoon flip
See that you liked the Monkey Shoulder scotch  https://www.monkeyshoulder.com/  glad to hear it.  I bought mine, since the owner of the store said he has a number of customers looking for this scotch.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 12:31:49 PM
Good Afternoon boys...
Afternoon flip
See that you liked the Monkey Shoulder scotch  https://www.monkeyshoulder.com/  glad to hear it.  I bought mine, since the owner of the store said he has a number of customers looking for this scotch.
Yes, the best word to describe it is tasty
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 12:43:05 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 12:46:57 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 12:47:36 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
Indeed, shootin' blanks
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 12:49:52 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
\\\\Thanks
GFY!\\\
\\\\Crotchety!
So just the way you like them!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 12:53:16 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 12:54:55 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Ha!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 12:57:40 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 01:03:16 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
and charged with assault with a dead weapon....
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 01:04:01 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 01:05:41 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.
110/220 whatever it takes....
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 01:09:08 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
That's one of the reasons I changed the default to having avvys off.  That way a lurker doesn't get an eyeful.  Wondering if that's how this site wound up on some of the banned lists.  However, I think it's more to do with the linked attached files to post that might lead someone's browser to an even more unsavory site.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 01:13:34 PM
Quote from: sfish link=topic=28.msg6603#msg6603date=1402673593
My dad won't shut up about Sculpin.  I'm going to have to give it a try, although I think tonight I'll go with some Anchor Steam.  I've been craving it bad.  Wow, that sounds bad...GOD DAMN IT I NEED MY BEER!
I have some Anchor Steam in my fridge too.  I'm definitely in a beer mood right now.
Funny, I just dropped a steamy anchor in the men's room
Like I said on page 5..."Duke of the Deuce"
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 01:14:01 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.
Ha! Did that one from memory, too much monkey shoulder I guess!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 01:23:16 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.
Ha! Did that one from memory, too much monkey shoulder I guess!
I just assumed you were using an Asian accent.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 01:24:06 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
That's one of the reasons I changed the default to having avvys off.  That way a lurker doesn't get an eyeful.  Wondering if that's how this site wound up on some of the banned lists.  However, I think it's more to do with the linked attached files to post that might lead someone's browser to an even more unsavory site.
Well, that answers my question from a couple days back as to why my selection had changed to avvys off.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 01:24:47 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Happy Friday Gents! For the record, a Derringer might be a tiny little gun, but they are often chambered for large caliber rounds .357 .44 .45 whatever it takes. Plenty of power, just inaccurate as hell.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 01:25:54 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Happy Friday Gents! For the record, a Derringer might be a tiny little gun, but they are often chambered for large caliber rounds .357 .44 .45 whatever it takes. Plenty of power, just inaccurate as hell.
Don't matter since he's shootin' blanks   8)  Howdy, George
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 01:26:22 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.
Ha! Did that one from memory, too much monkey shoulder I guess!
Good to know about the monkey shoulder. I passed on a bottle last week. Have to try it sometime.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 01:26:32 PM
Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
That's one of the reasons I changed the default to having avvys off.  That way a lurker doesn't get an eyeful.  Wondering if that's how this site wound up on some of the banned lists.  However, I think it's more to do with the linked attached files to post that might lead someone's browser to an even more unsavory site.
Well, that answers my question from a couple days back as to why my selection had changed to avvys off.
I apologize for that.  I thought I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 01:27:51 PM
[...]
No problem, easy to fix.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 01:32:17 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Happy Friday Gents! For the record, a Derringer might be a tiny little gun, but they are often chambered for large caliber rounds .357 .44 .45 whatever it takes. Plenty of power, just inaccurate as hell.
Don't matter since he's shootin' blanks   8)  Howdy, George
Dusty! Enough with the southwest wind huh? Warmish today. 'course you probly have 100's today, so I should just quitwitdabitchin.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 01:34:17 PM

I apologize for that.  I thought I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
[/quote]Ghetto code for the seedy side of the internet. Howdy Bergen Brotha!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 01:39:08 PM
I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Happy Friday Gents! For the record, a Derringer might be a tiny little gun, but they are often chambered for large caliber rounds .357 .44 .45 whatever it takes. Plenty of power, just inaccurate as hell.
Don't matter since he's shootin' blanks   8)  Howdy, George
Dusty! Enough with the southwest wind huh? Warmish today. 'course you probly have 100's today, so I should just quitwitdabitchin.
103 predicted....15 consecutive days or so of 100+. Gotta expect it I guess.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 01:49:57 PM
Eighteen
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 01:53:44 PM
I apologize for that.  I thought wrongly I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
Ghetto code for the seedy side of the internet. Howdy Bergen Brotha!
[/quote]let's see if that fixed it....
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 01:56:04 PM
Eighteen
Six here
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 02:00:36 PM
I apologize for that.  I thought I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
Ghetto code for the seedy side of the internet. Howdy Bergen Brotha!
Any Father's Day plans, George?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 02:03:18 PM
Eighteen
Six here

Yeah. I think we already talked about that earlier.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 02:03:32 PM
I'm giving you an opportunity to clean it up, Flip.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 02:08:22 PM
Eighteen
Six here

Yeah. I think we already talked about that earlier.
Yeah, so?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 02:12:10 PM
I'm giving you an opportunity to clean it up, Flip.  Sheesh.
  Sorry, thought I would do some actual work here at my desk,
What was I thinking!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 02:13:31 PM
Eighteen
Six here

Yeah. I think we already talked about that earlier.
Yeah, so?

No worries. That's about average, Dilly Willy
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2014, 02:16:40 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 02:17:45 PM
Hazzuh!
OK Dave, have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 02:18:23 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya, Dave!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 02:18:28 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 02:19:17 PM
Eighteen
Six here

Yeah. I think we already talked about that earlier.
Yeah, so?

No worries. That's about average, Dilly Willy
That's six, alone in a cold shower!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 02:20:42 PM
I apologize for that.  I thought I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
Ghetto code for the seedy side of the internet. Howdy Bergen Brotha!
Any Father's Day plans, George?
All I know is that makes it a 2 steak weekend. There will also be cigars and scotch. You?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 02:22:24 PM
I apologize for that.  I thought wrongly I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
Ghetto code for the seedy side of the internet. Howdy Bergen Brotha!
let's see if that fixed it....
[/quote]yeah I got dragged away from the desk when I was about to use the modify feature. Stoopid workaference!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 02:23:09 PM
Hazzuh!

Bye, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 02:25:21 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave! 8)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2014, 02:25:48 PM
Alright men I'm out. Have a great weekend and Father's Day
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 13, 2014, 02:26:04 PM
Eighteen
Six here

Yeah. I think we already talked about that earlier.
Yeah, so?

No worries. That's about average, Dilly Willy
That's six, alone in a cold shower!

See, now you're just trying to brag.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 02:29:58 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 02:31:52 PM
Hazzuh!
Have a good one Dave.  Happy Father's Day!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 02:33:20 PM
Alright men I'm out. Have a great weekend and Father's Day
Another half dayer....sheesh.  Same to you Scott, happy Fathers Day.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 02:38:14 PM
Alright men I'm out. Have a great weekend and Father's Day
You too, Scott.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 02:38:55 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 03:16:49 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 03:18:40 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB is here
 :D
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 03:21:18 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB is here
 :D
CB from OH -  howdy flip.  How's the quest to smoke every Gurkha going?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 03:24:25 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB! Howdy howdy!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 03:25:53 PM
I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 03:28:42 PM
I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
MMmmmmm naked golf and pizza. Have a good weekend Dean. Enjoy that pie! ;)
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 03:29:39 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB! Howdy howdy!
What up Finstmeister?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 03:34:51 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
I'll try not to.....howdy, Mike.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 13, 2014, 03:44:29 PM
Cheers!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 13, 2014, 03:47:15 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB! Howdy howdy!
What up Finstmeister?
Trying to wrap things up at work and get started on the weekend. Miss your classy avi over here CB.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 03:49:05 PM
Heading out of the office myself, good weekend and Happy Fathers Day all.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 03:52:58 PM
I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 03:55:18 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
I'll try not to.....howdy, Mike.
How much time you got off?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 03:57:49 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
I'll try not to.....howdy, Mike.
How much time you got off?
A week. No plans.  :D
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 03:58:26 PM
Heading out of the office myself, good weekend and Happy Fathers Day all.
Happy Fathers Day, Dave.

Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 03:59:08 PM
Cheers!
Very nice!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 04:00:58 PM
I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.
You're a cheap date.  American Automobile Association?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 04:05:44 PM
I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.
You're a cheap date.  American Automobile Association?

ha.
you ah, not going to put up an avi of a cigar being rolled on the inside of a beauty's thigh here Mike?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 04:07:50 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB is here
 :D
CB from OH -  howdy flip.  How's the quest to smoke every Gurkha going?
It's still a minor aspiration, although a Ghost and another one i hadn't tried showed up in an LTG trade...
was off fighting with groupon for a refund.  they didn't want to refund a groupon that i bought for last saturday for a restaurant that's closed till September.  I told them it wasn't that big a deal, since I had already disputed the charge with American Express.  So they weren't going to get the $32 bucks, they might as well take the high road and refund it.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2014, 04:11:31 PM
 :D  Folks, it's about that time, going to take the train back to jersey, and see if i can convince the warden to go to a restaurant with me and the child.  She says no every Friday, but hope springs eternal.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 04:13:35 PM
for you Mike.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 04:21:30 PM
Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 04:21:54 PM
I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.

Sounds nice but I prefer a softer hand to scratch where it itches for me.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 04:23:36 PM
I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 04:23:43 PM
I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.

Sounds nice but I prefer a softer hand to scratch where it itches for me.

yeah well, I'm all alone for the weekend so I have to make do with what I have.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 04:24:48 PM
I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.

I liked him better when he drove open wheel, Danica too.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 04:33:36 PM
I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.

I liked him better when he drove open wheel, Danica too.

I have hated Danica since her first race but I liked Montoya in open wheel to but he turned to a total ass in NASCAR just wrecking up good competitive cars.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 04:35:50 PM
I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.

I liked him better when he drove open wheel, Danica too.

I have hated Danica since her first race but I liked Montoya in open wheel to but he turned to a total ass in NASCAR just wrecking up good competitive cars.

I think he was hired to do that.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 04:36:07 PM
I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.
Shit.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 04:36:29 PM
food's here. bbl.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 04:37:09 PM
Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB is here
 :D
CB from OH -  howdy flip.  How's the quest to smoke every Gurkha going?
It's still a minor aspiration, although a Ghost and another one i hadn't tried showed up in an LTG trade...
was off fighting with groupon for a refund.  they didn't want to refund a groupon that i bought for last saturday for a restaurant that's closed till September.  I told them it wasn't that big a deal, since I had already disputed the charge with American Express.  So they weren't going to get the $32 bucks, they might as well take the high road and refund it.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 04:38:16 PM
Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
\\\\Take er easy, Tony.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 04:38:28 PM
food's here. bbl.
Bon appetit there Dean.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 04:42:49 PM
Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
You make "acquiring progeny" sound like slavery - buy a kid.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 04:45:22 PM
WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 04:48:42 PM
Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 04:49:42 PM
WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
WTF indeed!  Banter Elder?  It's Tony's fault!  All the power of being system administrator is going to his head.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 04:50:09 PM
Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).
But is it too wet to plow?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 04:53:32 PM
Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).
But is it too wet to plow?

Banter elder?  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 04:59:05 PM
Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).
But is it too wet to plow?

Banter elder?  Sheesh.
Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 05:00:41 PM
Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
You make "acquiring progeny" sound like slavery - buy a kid.
I was just funnin' about how expensive it is to be a dad.  Btw, I left the office and lit my first Tattoo.  Gets a little harsh if you smoke it fast, but smoke it slowly and there are some interesting and tasty flavors in there.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 05:02:09 PM
Goddamn fucking rain.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 13, 2014, 05:03:21 PM
Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).
/////.....Nice pic Will, looks like a excellent combo.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 05:04:50 PM
WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
Only the top 10 so far.  I was asked to do so by a couple of folks and I decided to try it out.  I can always revert it back if desired.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 13, 2014, 05:06:23 PM
Afternoon/Evening, enjoying a FdLA toro and a chilly Yuengling...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 05:08:10 PM
Afternoon/Evening, enjoying a FdLA toro and a chilly Yuengling...
\\\\Howdy TD, hour and a half to go....
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 05:09:25 PM
WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
Only the top 10 so far.  I was asked to do so by a couple of folks and I decided to try it out.  I can always revert it back if desired.
Doesn't matter to me.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 13, 2014, 05:15:07 PM
Afternoon/Evening, enjoying a FdLA toro and a chilly Yuengling...
\\\\Howdy TD, hour and a half to go....
Hey Dusty, hang in there...almost at the finish line.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 05:15:38 PM
Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).
/////.....Nice pic Will, looks like a excellent combo.

The El Tri is absolutely excellent.  Real top notch smoke that ages very well.

This recipe for the beer is a bit odd.  It has some of the usual big citrusy flavors of IPAs and the orange peel and coriander typical of Wits.  The T-58 yeast adds plenty of Belgian character, too, though it didn't attenuate nearly well enough to bring out the hop bitterness.  So it's this oddly spice/flavored kinda pale malty Belgian beer with stronger than usual hop flavoring.

They kinda pair.  Sorta.  The sweetness of the El Tri, nuttiness of the tobacco and it's creamy nature really comes through.  It also tastes way more citrusy than it usually would.

Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 13, 2014, 05:17:37 PM
Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).
/////.....Nice pic Will, looks like a excellent combo.

The El Tri is absolutely excellent.  Real top notch smoke that ages very well.

This recipe for the beer is a bit odd.  It has some of the usual big citrusy flavors of IPAs and the orange peel and coriander typical of Wits.  The T-58 yeast adds plenty of Belgian character, too, though it didn't attenuate nearly well enough to bring out the hop bitterness.  So it's this oddly spice/flavored kinda pale malty Belgian beer with stronger than usual hop flavoring.

They kinda pair.  Sorta.  The sweetness of the El Tri, nuttiness of the tobacco and it's creamy nature really comes through.  It also tastes way more citrusy than it usually would.
Sounds tasty...
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 05:19:28 PM
I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.

I liked him better when he drove open wheel, Danica too.

I have hated Danica since her first race but I liked Montoya in open wheel to but he turned to a total ass in NASCAR just wrecking up good competitive cars.

I think he was hired to do that.

Not out of the question
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2014, 05:20:28 PM
I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.
Shit.
Well stated
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 05:20:47 PM
[...]

Yeah, it's not really a pairing beer.  Not that I usually pair--much prefer water or coffee for tasting a cigar.  That's just me, though.

On the upside, I only have 2 or 3 bottles of this one left and they're all liter bottles.  Clocks in around 6.5% abv, a bit shy of its intended amount, but enough to get the job done when you're doing it 33 ounces at a time.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 05:36:09 PM
At the ~45 minute mark with the El Tri.

Still a lot of sweet cedar, thought not as much in the second half.  A biit more pepper and a slightly darker, rougher/less creamy presentation.  Not getting the citrusy notes/my palate adjusted for Wit.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 05:37:51 PM
WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
Only the top 10 so far.  I was asked to do so by a couple of folks and I decided to try it out.  I can always revert it back if desired.

put me back please Tony.
kind of like staying sober on yesterday's meeting.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2014, 05:40:38 PM
WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
Only the top 10 so far.  I was asked to do so by a couple of folks and I decided to try it out.  I can always revert it back if desired.

put me back please Tony.
kind of like staying sober on yesterday's meeting.
As soon as I get a chance.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 05:54:23 PM
Woooo.  Big rain is just about here.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 05:55:07 PM
Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
You make "acquiring progeny" sound like slavery - buy a kid.
I was just funnin' about how expensive it is to be a dad.  Btw, I left the office and lit my first Tattoo.  Gets a little harsh if you smoke it fast, but smoke it slowly and there are some interesting and tasty flavors in there.
You just wait buddy boy... payout really starts to rise exponentially for you soon.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 05:59:26 PM
Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
You make "acquiring progeny" sound like slavery - buy a kid.
I was just funnin' about how expensive it is to be a dad.  Btw, I left the office and lit my first Tattoo.  Gets a little harsh if you smoke it fast, but smoke it slowly and there are some interesting and tasty flavors in there.
You just wait buddy boy... payout really starts to rise exponentially for you soon.

His kids are still a few years out from needing bail, IIRC.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 06:06:50 PM
Rain and thunder boomers are here.

Time for another beer and smoke.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 13, 2014, 06:19:34 PM
Do the very rich have people smoke the first 1/3 of the cigar for them?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 06:22:55 PM
The El Triunfador was excellent.  Clocking in around 1h15 for the robusto, so a solid burn time.

The final third was heavier and rougher--actually reminded me very much of a more medium Cuban type flavor profile than otherwise.  Excellent construction throughout.

Up next is a Nica Rustica and my latest brown ale.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 13, 2014, 06:25:19 PM
Headed out....have a good weekend folks.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 06:25:40 PM
As good as that brown ale looks, it tastes better.  I have that one just about perfected for competition.  I want to do another batch or two using a slightly different yeast or trying to hold a tighter temperature range, but yeah.  Once it has a few months of bottle conditioning, it is really goddamn good.

EDIT:
That also gives you an idea of how far into the covered area that the rain is falling.  Damn sideways rain.

CB's fault.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 06:27:24 PM
hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 06:29:04 PM
hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .

Evening-ish, DD.  Which Camacho maduro?  The Corojo?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 13, 2014, 06:29:31 PM
hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .
that SL is a fine cigar DD.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 06:33:19 PM
As good as that brown ale looks, it tastes better.  I have that one just about perfected for competition.  I want to do another batch or two using a slightly different yeast or trying to hold a tighter temperature range, but yeah.  Once it has a few months of bottle conditioning, it is really goddamn good.

EDIT:
That also gives you an idea of how far into the covered area that the rain is falling.  Damn sideways rain.

CB's fault.
Muah haha haha haha!  Big ol' Exile Maduro Perfecto.  OSD in full swing.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 06:35:04 PM
hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .

Evening-ish, DD.  Which Camacho maduro?  The Corojo?
Yes the Corojo , .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 06:39:04 PM
hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .

Evening-ish, DD.  Which Camacho maduro?  The Corojo?
Yes the Corojo , .
AH COROJO
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 06:39:59 PM
The El Triunfador was excellent.  Clocking in around 1h15 for the robusto, so a solid burn time.

The final third was heavier and rougher--actually reminded me very much of a more medium Cuban type flavor profile than otherwise.  Excellent construction throughout.

Up next is a Nica Rustica and my latest brown ale.
that beer looks great .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 06:40:39 PM
Good evening everyone!  HdT Corona with a RRG&C.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 06:41:22 PM
hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .

Evening-ish, DD.  Which Camacho maduro?  The Corojo?
Yes the Corojo , .
AH COROJO
Banter Elder , I love it .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 06:42:41 PM
Good evening everyone!  HdT Corona with a RRG&C.
Hey KC , how's it going ? .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 06:51:49 PM
As good as that brown ale looks, it tastes better.  I have that one just about perfected for competition.  I want to do another batch or two using a slightly different yeast or trying to hold a tighter temperature range, but yeah.  Once it has a few months of bottle conditioning, it is really goddamn good.

EDIT:
That also gives you an idea of how far into the covered area that the rain is falling.  Damn sideways rain.
CB's fault.
Muah haha haha haha!  Big ol' Exile Maduro Perfecto.  OSD in full swing.

The Perfection No. 2, 7x50ish?  Really good seegar.  Bit of a pain to get smoking straight, but big old classic seegar flavors.  I think I have about 5 left in each wrapper.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 06:52:34 PM
Good evening everyone!  HdT Corona with a RRG&C.

Evening, KC.  Working on a NR and Amber ale.  Thunder boomer/hail storm/death from above is just about passed through.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 06:58:22 PM
Good evening everyone!  HdT Corona with a RRG&C.

Evening, KC.  Working on a NR and Amber ale.  Thunder boomer/hail storm/death from above is just about passed through.
Ours are moving out too.  Just some drizzle now.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 06:58:42 PM
The El Triunfador was excellent.  Clocking in around 1h15 for the robusto, so a solid burn time.

The final third was heavier and rougher--actually reminded me very much of a more medium Cuban type flavor profile than otherwise.  Excellent construction throughout.

Up next is a Nica Rustica and my latest brown ale.
that beer looks great .

Head retention is below average (I don't know why, too) and there is the slightest of green apple off flavor from the yeast, S-04.  Bottle conditioning has fixed almost all of it, but I think fermenting a few degrees F cooler will take care of that for the next batch.  If not, I'll have to move to another yeast.  Lots of options there.  But it is really very good, nonetheless.  I'm just over critical of the beer I brew.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 07:00:39 PM
Good evening everyone!  HdT Corona with a RRG&C.

Evening, KC.  Working on a NR and Amber ale.  Thunder boomer/hail storm/death from above is just about passed through.
Ours are moving out too.  Just some drizzle now.

Just renewed for another short burst, but the worst is over.  Much needed, too--it jumped up from ~60ish yesterday to 85 today.  Which isn't bad in and of itself, but it was like walking through soup.  Much nicer out now, if a bit wet.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 07:00:40 PM
hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .

Evening-ish, DD.  Which Camacho maduro?  The Corojo?
Yes the Corojo , .
AH COROJO
Banter Elder , I love it .
That Tony is one funny guy.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 07:01:18 PM

pizza and wings were good. enough left for breakfast.
LHCOF toro and coffee.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 07:02:48 PM
CB, did you see the avi I found for you?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 07:10:43 PM
Mike, you off your feed again?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 07:13:40 PM
That Tony is one funny guy.  Sheesh!-----CB-----He moved my post count over and I didn't even request it.  That was very nice of him to do.  He must want something from me.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 13, 2014, 07:17:10 PM
oooookay.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 07:17:54 PM
Good evening everyone!  HdT Corona with a RRG&C.
Hey KC , how's it going ? .
Evening Steve.  What are you smokin'?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 07:23:58 PM
Good evening everyone!  HdT Corona with a RRG&C.
Hey KC , how's it going ? .
Evening Steve.  What are you smokin'?
Good evening KC,    SL habano  .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 07:29:32 PM
The Nica Rustica produces a ton of smoke.  Very nice "budget" maduro from Drew Estate.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 07:32:55 PM
Guy's I don't think that AJ makes   a bad cigar , every one I have tried I have liked . now they don't age well , but they taste   very good imhop
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 07:34:20 PM
The Nica Rustica produces a ton of smoke.  Very nice "budget" maduro from Drew Estate.
when you say budget , how much are they a cigar ? .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 07:37:55 PM
The Nica Rustica produces a ton of smoke.  Very nice "budget" maduro from Drew Estate.
when you say budget , how much are they a cigar ? .

With a good sale, they're about $4 for a toro.  Hence the quotation marks.  Not really budget, but budget compared to the Liga line.

They're a very good cigar, imo.  An alternative to the Papa Fritas given the price.  Much more cigar, long filler, slightly less depth of flavor?  Hard to say and I think that will be a very split opinion out there.

But not, not really budget.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 07:39:55 PM
The Nica Rustica produces a ton of smoke.  Very nice "budget" maduro from Drew Estate.
when you say budget , how much are they a cigar ? .

With a good sale, they're about $4 for a toro.  Hence the quotation marks.  Not really budget, but budget compared to the Liga line.

They're a very good cigar, imo.  An alternative to the Papa Fritas given the price.  Much more cigar, long filler, slightly less depth of flavor?  Hard to say and I think that will be a very split opinion out there.

But not, not really budget.
Thanks Will .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 07:52:32 PM
Second half of the Amber Ale bottle now.  This one was also a liter.  The mug is about 24oz, so it works well for pint + head, especially with the highly carbonated beers out there.  A bit over-large for splitting the amber in 2, but it gets the job done.

EDIT:  I'm glad that I caught some smoke trails from the NR.  I hadn't puffed it just before taking the picture.  That's what it usually does.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 07:53:14 PM
Watching the FIFA World Cup.  Voluntarily, if you can believe that.  Once Bianca explained the rules, I'm actually getting interested in the game.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 07:56:27 PM
Watching the FIFA World Cup.  Voluntarily, if you can believe that.  Once Bianca explained the rules, I'm actually getting interested in the game.

Up is down, black is white.  Cats and dogs are getting along.

KC is watching "football" of his own volition.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 07:57:51 PM
Or is that futbol?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 07:59:07 PM
Watching the FIFA World Cup.  Voluntarily, if you can believe that.  Once Bianca explained the rules, I'm actually getting interested in the game.
yes I can , the dynamo play down the street from where I live , and the fans are so in to , I want to go to one of the games , just to see what's it all about .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: glassken on June 13, 2014, 08:01:15 PM
Hello, cigarbanterland!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 08:03:03 PM
Hello, cigarbanterland!
Good evening Ken ! . that DPG , looks real good how is it? .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: glassken on June 13, 2014, 08:07:24 PM
Hello, cigarbanterland!
Will, I picked out a El Tri Robusto and put it back. Don't know why. That will be my next. This JJ has more age, and will be good.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 13, 2014, 08:13:27 PM
Hello, cigarbanterland!
Will, I picked out a El Tri Robusto and put it back. Don't know why. That will be my next. This JJ has more age, and will be good.

I haven't had a JJ in forever and a day.  Not since they switched production to My Father, though I doubt that is an issue.

The 2 year old El Tri I had earlier was really top notch.  Can't tell you why I didn't smoke them all sooner.  Oh well.  Excellent smoke today.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 13, 2014, 08:23:31 PM
SL habano stared at 5:30 my time and now it's 7:20 , good cigar imhop ... , I guess I will start dinner so have a great night guy's ! .
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 08:26:09 PM
As good as that brown ale looks, it tastes better.  I have that one just about perfected for competition.  I want to do another batch or two using a slightly different yeast or trying to hold a tighter temperature range, but yeah.  Once it has a few months of bottle conditioning, it is really goddamn good.

EDIT:
That also gives you an idea of how far into the covered area that the rain is falling.  Damn sideways rain.

CB's fault.
Muah haha haha haha!  Big ol' Exile Maduro Perfecto.  OSD in full swing.
Where you callin' in from CB?  Texas or in route?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 08:29:44 PM
Watching the FIFA World Cup.  Voluntarily, if you can believe that.  Once Bianca explained the rules, I'm actually getting interested in the game.
Sorry, can't get interested in any game where they celebrate a 0-0 tie.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: glassken on June 13, 2014, 08:33:32 PM
Watching the FIFA World Cup.  Voluntarily, if you can believe that.  Once Bianca explained the rules, I'm actually getting interested in the game.
Sorry, can't get interested in any game where they celebrate a 0-0 tie.
Dave, sometime they even have wars over the outcome: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: glassken on June 13, 2014, 08:38:48 PM
Watching the FIFA World Cup.  Voluntarily, if you can believe that.  Once Bianca explained the rules, I'm actually getting interested in the game.
Sorry, can't get interested in any game where they celebrate a 0-0 tie.
Dave, sometime they even have wars over the outcome: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War
Not that the US, or other Countries have NOT fought over trivial matters, too!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2014, 08:53:14 PM
Watching the FIFA World Cup.  Voluntarily, if you can believe that.  Once Bianca explained the rules, I'm actually getting interested in the game.
Sorry, can't get interested in any game where they celebrate a 0-0 tie.
Dave, sometime they even have wars over the outcome: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War
Just not a sport I enjoy.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 09:02:47 PM
CLE Cuarenta CG fired up.  It's Crown Friday!  Where is Sooner Jeff???
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 09:45:56 PM
Watching the FIFA World Cup.  Voluntarily, if you can believe that.  Once Bianca explained the rules, I'm actually getting interested in the game.
Sorry, can't get interested in any game where they celebrate a 0-0 tie.
Dave, sometime they even have wars over the outcome: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War
Just not a sport I enjoy.
Me neither. Don't understand it, so it must be crap.  Evening gents.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 09:53:02 PM
Four Kicks toro and a Spectre robusto filled my afternoon.  Enjoyed both.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 09:54:11 PM
Hmmmm, I sense a post whoring opportunity, so shall take it.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 09:56:14 PM
Long way to associate status, though. Gotta keep my eye on the prize.  I'm sure it'll be great.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 09:57:28 PM
Can you believe how the Spurs have bent over the Heat last two games?  Oh yeah, it was good.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 09:58:54 PM
Let's see, time for a joke.  What time was it when the Chinese man went to the dentist?

Tooth-hurty.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 09:59:48 PM
That'll teach you to leave me unattended.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 10:01:40 PM
Me neither. Don't understand it, so it must be crap.  Evening gents.  -----3B-----I never cared for the game either, until I learned the rules and understood the skills needed to play the game.  Now I really enjoy it.  Evening bean!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 10:04:58 PM
Me neither. Don't understand it, so it must be crap.  Evening gents.  -----3B-----I never cared for the game either, until I learned the rules and understood the skills needed to play the game.  Now I really enjoy it.  Evening bean!
Hey KC.  The skills I can see, but never bothered learning the rules, and didn't grow up with it, so rather meh for me.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: glassken on June 13, 2014, 10:05:02 PM
That'll teach you to leave me unattended.
Mark, just change your name to"SPURSFAN", and you'll do well. Also, get up at 2AM, and read massive amounts of info. But, Chip probably rolls this off the top of his head, so you may need to study!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 10:08:02 PM
That'll teach you to leave me unattended.
Mark, just change your name to"SPURSFAN", and you'll do well. Also, get up at 2AM, and read massive amounts of info. But, Chip probably rolls this off the top of his head, so you may need to study!
Ken, I suspect Chip has developed an app which automatically launches at 3 am.  He actually rolls out of bed at the same time as the rest of us, LOL
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 10:18:02 PM
Hey KC.  The skills I can see, but never bothered learning the rules, and didn't grow up with it, so rather meh for me.-----3B-----Bianca grew up with it, loves the game, and is explaining it to me.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 10:19:00 PM
Evening Guys, Ken go easy on us Spurs Fans!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 10:19:32 PM
Hey KC.  The skills I can see, but never bothered learning the rules, and didn't grow up with it, so rather meh for me.-----3B-----Bianca grew up with it, loves the game, and is explaining it to me.
No doubt that helps.  I'll be content to follow the NBA finals for now.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 10:23:28 PM
Hey KC.  The skills I can see, but never bothered learning the rules, and didn't grow up with it, so rather meh for me.-----3B-----Bianca grew up with it, loves the game, and is explaining it to me.
No doubt that helps.  I'll be content to follow the NBA finals for now.
And we'll finish it up Sunday!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 10:24:54 PM
Evening Guys, Ken go easy on us Spurs Fans!
Hey Johnny.  Ken must be riding high on those bad ass Pelicans.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 10:27:07 PM
Evening Guys, Ken go easy on us Spurs Fans!
Hey Johnny.  Ken must be riding high on those bad ass Pelicans.
Yeah, they didn't last very long.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 10:28:14 PM
Hey KC.  The skills I can see, but never bothered learning the rules, and didn't grow up with it, so rather meh for me.-----3B-----Bianca grew up with it, loves the game, and is explaining it to me.
No doubt that helps.  I'll be content to follow the NBA finals for now.
And we'll finish it up Sunday!
Seems to be the consensus, but I have a hard time believing Lebron and company will go gently into that good night.  I hope you're right, though.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 10:31:12 PM
Hey KC.  The skills I can see, but never bothered learning the rules, and didn't grow up with it, so rather meh for me.-----3B-----Bianca grew up with it, loves the game, and is explaining it to me.
No doubt that helps.  I'll be content to follow the NBA finals for now.
And we'll finish it up Sunday!
Seems to be the consensus, but I have a hard time believing Lebron and company will go gently into that good night.  I hope you're right, though.
It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 10:38:05 PM
It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 10:39:50 PM
It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: glassken on June 13, 2014, 10:44:55 PM
Evening Guys, Ken go easy on us Spurs Fans!
I watch NO sports! Used to play some, but lost interest. Boxing and, then UFC, and that has got into the realm of WWE, so no go for me. Guess I'm just not a "Team Player"! Take my Man card, I dare ya!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 10:46:26 PM
Evening Guys, Ken go easy on us Spurs Fans!
I watch NO sports! Used to play some, but lost interest. Boxing and, then UFC, and that has got into the realm of WWE, so no go for me. Guess I'm just not a "Team Player"! Take my Man card, I dare ya!
Nah Ken, luv ya just the way you are.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 10:48:32 PM
Evening Guys, Ken go easy on us Spurs Fans!
I watch NO sports! Used to play some, but lost interest. Boxing and, then UFC, and that has got into the realm of WWE, so no go for me. Guess I'm just not a "Team Player"! Take my Man card, I dare ya!
Ken, you work on an off-shore oil rig, for cryin' out loud.  Pretty sure your man card can withstand a dearth of sports fandom.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 10:52:17 PM
Now if you were to tell us you wear a tutu to work and bake cupcakes each day for the boys on the rig, then we need to talk.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2014, 11:03:33 PM
KC, Ken, & Mr. Reed, that's it for me.  Catch up with y'all later.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 13, 2014, 11:05:58 PM
KC, Ken, & Mr. Reed, that's it for me.  Catch up with y'all later.  Adios, mofos.
G'nite Mark, I'll be at work soon, be in contact with you.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: glassken on June 13, 2014, 11:08:57 PM
Now if you were to tell us you wear a tutu to work and bake cupcakes each day for the boys on the rig, then we need to talk.
HaHa, my Dad was the biggest Football fan, and when I was young, I would ask my mom why dad just kicked over the TV, and she would say: "Stupid Football". My Dad was a very intelligent man, an Engineer that had knowledge of most things in this world. He could tell you what any football players High School coach was. This was way before internet, so he was paying attention. He loved the game, and basketball, and hockey. Nothing else. He was never violent to my mom, or his kids, but that TV caught hell! He knew how to fix them, so that might be the reason! Maybe that's why I was never interested. Weird how the human brain works.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: KC on June 13, 2014, 11:09:26 PM
It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 13, 2014, 11:18:18 PM
It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
World Cup is great! I love watching it in Spanish. Gooooooolllllaaaaassssoooo! The Dutch looked good today.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2014, 11:22:45 PM
Mike, you off your feed again?
Off getting my feed more like it.  Memphis style beef ribs, beans, cole slaw and cornbeard with some Angry Orchard Apple Cider so just GFY!
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 13, 2014, 11:24:32 PM
Mike, you off your feed again?
Off getting my feed more like it.  Memphis style beef ribs, beans, cole slaw and cornbeard with some Angry Orchard Apple Cider. so just GFY!
old man eating ribs at this time of night....PlopPlop fizz fizz to you.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: glassken on June 13, 2014, 11:27:16 PM
It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
World Cup is great! I love watching it in Spanish. Gooooooolllllaaaaassssoooo! The Dutch looked good today.
I just received my Spanish language course. Rosetta Stone. I did not like that Company stealing that name, but Oh, well
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 13, 2014, 11:31:50 PM
It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
World Cup is great! I love watching it in Spanish. Gooooooolllllaaaaassssoooo! The Dutch looked good today.
I just received my Spanish language course. Rosetta Stone. I did not like that Company stealing that name, but Oh, well
i always thought it was some lady named Rosetta's company.
Title: Re: 6/13/2014
Post by: glassken on June 13, 2014, 11:56:07 PM
It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
World Cup is great! I love watching it in Spanish. Gooooooolllllaaaaassssoooo! The Dutch looked good today.
I just received my Spanish language course. Rosetta Stone. I did not like that Company stealing that name, but Oh, well
i always thought it was some lady named Rosetta's company.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!