CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2022, 12:04:57 AM

Title: 1/10/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2022, 12:04:57 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 12:13:05 AM
Congrats, Tony. Even though I was rooting for the tie. Lol
Now you can root for anything but a tie in tonight's game.
Maybe the Raiders and Chargers will come to an agreement before the game to play for the tie so they both get in.
That would be funny. At this point, it's a matter of other teams controlling our destiny so I have to accept whatever comes.
OMG, they're tied!
LALTS
It was tied at the start but no one is running away with this. It's s little too close for comfort, if you ask me.
Don't want to jinx it but I think we're in. Hot damn!
Holy crap! They actually tied and went to OT. C'mon, this last domino needs to fall.
2 minute warning in the OT and we're knotted up at 32.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 12:19:18 AM
Congrats, Tony. Even though I was rooting for the tie. Lol
Now you can root for anything but a tie in tonight's game.
Maybe the Raiders and Chargers will come to an agreement before the game to play for the tie so they both get in.
That would be funny. At this point, it's a matter of other teams controlling our destiny so I have to accept whatever comes.
OMG, they're tied!
LALTS
It was tied at the start but no one is running away with this. It's s little too close for comfort, if you ask me.
Don't want to jinx it but I think we're in. Hot damn!
Holy crap! They actually tied and went to OT. C'mon, this last domino needs to fall.
2 minute warning in the OT and we're knotted up at 32.
They were still tied with 38 seconds left but it's official, PITTSBURGH IS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220110/1140ac5963703792ee59bef643d8cfb8.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2022, 05:40:31 AM
[...]
Now I think New England's here next week but I'll let them tell me for sure.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 05:58:25 AM
Congrats, Tony. Even though I was rooting for the tie. Lol
Now you can root for anything but a tie in tonight's game.
Maybe the Raiders and Chargers will come to an agreement before the game to play for the tie so they both get in.
That would be funny. At this point, it's a matter of other teams controlling our destiny so I have to accept whatever comes.
OMG, they're tied!
LALTS
It was tied at the start but no one is running away with this. It's s little too close for comfort, if you ask me.
Don't want to jinx it but I think we're in. Hot damn!
Holy crap! They actually tied and went to OT. C'mon, this last domino needs to fall.
2 minute warning in the OT and we're knotted up at 32.
Lol, oh man, you must have been ready to shit your pants. But congrats on it working out, eventually.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 05:59:10 AM
Joe:

CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro - 10/44.99; 10/85.00; 30/119.97
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 06:00:05 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Diesel Double Perfecto - 10/34.99

Door #2 - Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto - 10/34.99

Door #3 - Nica Libre Toro - 10/29.99
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2022, 06:26:10 AM
good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 06:46:51 AM
good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 06:51:31 AM
[...]
Here's what I'm hoping... That we meet again like in Week 1 of the season. That's a long road ahead though. KC handed our asses to us two weeks ago. Better luck to the Steelers next week.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 06:59:10 AM
Congrats, Tony. Even though I was rooting for the tie. Lol
Now you can root for anything but a tie in tonight's game.
Maybe the Raiders and Chargers will come to an agreement before the game to play for the tie so they both get in.
That would be funny. At this point, it's a matter of other teams controlling our destiny so I have to accept whatever comes.
OMG, they're tied!
LALTS
It was tied at the start but no one is running away with this. It's s little too close for comfort, if you ask me.
Don't want to jinx it but I think we're in. Hot damn!
Holy crap! They actually tied and went to OT. C'mon, this last domino needs to fall.
2 minute warning in the OT and we're knotted up at 32.
Lol, oh man, you must have been ready to shit your pants. But congrats on it working out, eventually.
Good morning, Dave. Not gonna lie, change of underwear was necessary.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 07:03:25 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2022, 07:16:21 AM
good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
he was a good neighbor. we spent alot of time together as neighbors go and watched out for each other. he is missed but I have some great memories.

btw - I compared drivers yesterday. the Cleveland I hit use to get me long down the fairway until the ankle problem, but I notice this new one is an inch longer. I probably won't be hitting it off the toe any time soon.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2022, 07:17:41 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 07:20:16 AM
It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 07:20:59 AM
good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
he was a good neighbor. we spent alot of time together as neighbors go and watched out for each other. he is missed but I have some great memories.

btw - I compared drivers yesterday. the Cleveland I hit use to get me long down the fairway until the ankle problem, but I notice this new one is an inch longer. I probably won't be hitting it off the toe any time soon.
Might even get some extra length off the tee with the longer shaft (TWSS).
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2022, 07:30:24 AM
It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
The joys of home ownership. Good luck Dave
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2022, 07:30:35 AM
It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
not a good way to start the morning.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2022, 07:31:44 AM
good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
he was a good neighbor. we spent alot of time together as neighbors go and watched out for each other. he is missed but I have some great memories.

btw - I compared drivers yesterday. the Cleveland I hit use to get me long down the fairway until the ankle problem, but I notice this new one is an inch longer. I probably won't be hitting it off the toe any time soon.
Might even get some extra length off the tee with the longer shaft (TWSS).
I better fix my slice first or it'll be farther into the weeds. 😅
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2022, 07:31:47 AM
good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
I hope it's a beautiful service
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 07:32:34 AM
It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
The joys of home ownership. Good luck Dave
Boy, you said it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 07:32:50 AM
good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
he was a good neighbor. we spent alot of time together as neighbors go and watched out for each other. he is missed but I have some great memories.

btw - I compared drivers yesterday. the Cleveland I hit use to get me long down the fairway until the ankle problem, but I notice this new one is an inch longer. I probably won't be hitting it off the toe any time soon.
Might even get some extra length off the tee with the longer shaft (TWSS).
I better fix my slice first or it'll be farther into the weeds. 😅
CNS, good point!
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2022, 07:33:48 AM
[...]
Good morning Tony. Anything can happen now. I'm glad I'm not that Monday night game.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2022, 07:49:47 AM
good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
I hope it's a beautiful service
thanks Rick.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 08:13:43 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 08:15:17 AM
It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
Oof. That's not a good way to start the week.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 08:20:33 AM
Here's what I'm hoping... That we meet again like in Week 1 of the season. That's a long road ahead though. KC handed our asses to us two weeks ago. Better luck to the Steelers next week.
Good morning Tony. Anything can happen now. I'm glad I'm not that Monday night game.
They're both coming off a loss in Week 18. Should be interesting.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2022, 08:23:27 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain.
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
Your at least warmer than me. Are you worried you have to put on a coat to get the mail
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 08:31:50 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain.
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
Your at least warmer than me. Are you worried you have to put on a coat to get the mail
No, just afraid of my gas bill at the end of the month.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 08:40:17 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
We're at 21 feels like 0 right now, which is also our high for the day. Getting into the negative real feels by days end. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2022, 08:41:43 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain.
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
Your at least warmer than me. Are you worried you have to put on a coat to get the mail
No, just afraid of my gas bill at the end of the month.
I hear ya (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220110/52f1e5aef437d68f61724c76f12544bb.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 08:49:02 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
We're at 21 feels like 0 right now, which is also our high for the day. Getting into the negative real feels by days end. Sheesh.
Message received. I'll quit bitchin'.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 08:58:38 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
We're at 21 feels like 0 right now, which is also our high for the day. Getting into the negative real feels by days end. Sheesh.
Message received. I'll quit bitchin'.
CNS. Just trying to prepare you for what's on the way. Supposed to get a lot of snow today, as well, but it sounds like most of that will stay in the snow belt, which is just east of here. Hopefully, that ends up being the case.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 09:01:45 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
We're at 21 feels like 0 right now, which is also our high for the day. Getting into the negative real feels by days end. Sheesh.
Message received. I'll quit bitchin'.
CNS. Just trying to prepare you for what's on the way. Supposed to get a lot of snow today, as well, but it sounds like most of that will stay in the snow belt, which is just east of here. Hopefully, that ends up being the case.
So you're wishing Rick gets all your snow?
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 09:07:49 AM
Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
We're at 21 feels like 0 right now, which is also our high for the day. Getting into the negative real feels by days end. Sheesh.
Message received. I'll quit bitchin'.
CNS. Just trying to prepare you for what's on the way. Supposed to get a lot of snow today, as well, but it sounds like most of that will stay in the snow belt, which is just east of here. Hopefully, that ends up being the case.
So you're wishing Rick gets all your snow?
I'm talking OH snow belt here. The main belt usually runs the length of the next 2 eastern counties up against the lake, but we often get caught up in it, too. I wouldn't wish that type of snow on anyone.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 09:56:58 AM
Told you the Raiders and my buddy Renfrow would come through for you.
KC going to be a tough draw, has the biggest point spread of the playoffs with Steelers getting 12.5.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 09:58:10 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick and Mr. Dean.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 10:00:09 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick and Mr. Dean.
Morning, NoNicknamesDave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 10:00:52 AM
Snow has started falling, but it looks like something that we're on the edge of, cause it's very little just blowing around a bit.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 10:06:43 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick and Mr. Dean.
Morning, NoNicknamesDave.
Nicknames waiting on a cleaned up banter.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 10:07:16 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick and Mr. Dean.
Morning, NoNicknamesDave.
Nicknames waiting on a cleaned up banter.
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 10:07:46 AM
Today is Monday, Jan. 10, the 10th day of 2022.
There are 355 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Jan. 10, 2002, Marines began flying hundreds of al-Qaida prisoners in Afghanistan to a U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

On this date:

In 1776, Thomas Paine anonymously published his influential pamphlet, “Common Sense,” which argued for American independence from British rule.

In 1860, the Pemberton Mill in Lawrence, Massachusetts, collapsed and caught fire, killing up to 145 people, mostly female workers from Scotland and Ireland.

In 1861, Florida became the third state to secede from the Union.

In 1863, the London Underground had its beginnings as the Metropolitan, the world’s first underground passenger railway, opened to the public with service between Paddington and Farringdon Street.

In 1870, John D. Rockefeller incorporated Standard Oil.

In 1920, the League of Nations was established as the Treaty of Versailles (vehr-SY’) went into effect.

In 1967, President Lyndon B. Johnson, in his State of the Union address, asked Congress to impose a surcharge on both corporate and individual income taxes to help pay for his “Great Society” programs as well as the war in Vietnam. Massachusetts Republican Edward W. Brooke, the first Black person elected to the U.S. Senate by popular vote, took his seat.

In 1971, French fashion designer Coco Chanel died in Paris at age 87.

In 1984, the United States and the Vatican established full diplomatic relations for the first time in more than a century.

In 2003, North Korea withdrew from a global treaty barring it from making nuclear weapons.

In 2007, President George W. Bush said he took responsibility for any mistakes in Iraq and announced an increase in U.S. troops there to quell violence. The Democratic-controlled House voted 315-116 to increase the federal minimum wage to $7.25 an hour.

In 2011, a judge in Austin, Texas, ordered former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay to serve three years in prison for his money laundering conviction. (DeLay’s conviction was ultimately overturned.) No. 1 Auburn beat No. 2 Oregon 22-19 on a last-second field goal to win the BCS national title.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 10:08:42 AM
Ten years ago: Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won the New Hampshire Republican primary; Ron Paul finished second, with Jon Huntsman, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum trailing. Alabama was voted No. 1 in the final AP poll for the eighth time after winning a rematch with LSU in the BCS championship.

Five years ago: An unrepentant Dylann Roof was sentenced to death in Charleston, South Carolina, for fatally shooting nine black church members during a Bible study session, becoming the first person ordered executed for a federal hate crime. President Barack Obama bid farewell to the nation in an emotional speech in Chicago.

One year ago: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said the House would proceed with legislation to impeach President Donald Trump, even as she pushed the vice president and the Cabinet to invoke constitutional authority to force him out in the aftermath of the deadly assault on the Capitol. A second Republican senator, Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania, called on Trump to resign, joining Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska. The Capitol’s attending physician notified lawmakers that they may have been exposed to someone testing positive for COVID-19 while they sheltered in an undisclosed location during the Capitol siege.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 10:10:47 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Opera singer Sherrill Milnes is 87.
Rock singer-musician Ronnie Hawkins is 87.
Movie director Walter Hill is 82.
Actor William Sanderson is 78.
Singer Rod Stewart is 77.
Rock singer-musician Donald Fagen (Steely Dan) is 74.
Boxing Hall of Famer and entrepreneur George Foreman is 73.
Roots rock singer Alejandro Escovedo is 71.
Rock musician Scott Thurston (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) is 70.
Singer Pat Benatar is 69.
Hall of Fame race car driver and team owner Bobby Rahal is 69.
Rock musician Michael Schenker is 67.
Singer Shawn Colvin is 66.
Rock singer-musician Curt Kirkwood (Meat Puppets) is 63.
Actor Evan Handler is 61.
Rock singer Brad Roberts (Crash Test Dummies) is 58.
Actor Trini Alvarado is 55.
Rock singer Brent Smith (Shinedown) is 44.
Rapper Chris Smith (Kris Kross) is 43.
Actor Sarah Shahi is 42.
American roots singer Valerie June is 40.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 10:11:15 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 10:18:29 AM
CA's list is starting to come out. Today is 8, 9 and 10.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2021?fbclid=IwAR21OfNlrizFAaAvdmEh75YbsceWeeV6-eFFVymavEQi8YdH0b8AF7XJ-4k
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 10:19:53 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Gentleman's deuce for me.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 10:45:32 AM
Told you the Raiders and my buddy Renfrow would come through for you.
KC going to be a tough draw, has the biggest point spread of the playoffs with Steelers getting 12.5.
The Steelers may not win but I'm just asking that they show up.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2022, 10:48:29 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick and Mr. Dean.
Good morning Clemson Dave
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2022, 10:49:48 AM
I have to do sexual harassment training which should take me to lunch time.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 11:35:53 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Five.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 11:37:07 AM
I have to do sexual harassment training which should take me to lunch time.
I have faith that you will be top of your class.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2022, 11:51:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2022, 11:53:46 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
7.  I couldn't pick Bobby Rahal out of a lineup.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 11:56:35 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page4Raz.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 11:57:54 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
7.  I couldn't pick Bobby Rahal out of a lineup.
Same. Knew a couple more names and what they're famous for, but wouldn't know them to look at them.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2022, 11:59:48 AM
Last night's culinary adventure - Lamb Curry. The fam said it was great but asked for less Cayenne next time.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220110/eb21537b81111877b6f89289ee35bc1d.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220110/5876c3d4867bf756deba59ebfbbde3f9.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2022, 12:20:31 PM
afternoon Tony, Rick, two Daves, and Bret.
service for my neighbor was nice. huge crowd, mostly family. very large family. quite a few friends too. only two people I know; his oldest son and his lady friend. most of the family knew of me as apparently he talked of me often.
just finished raining. probably hit the range. tomorrow and get 9 holes in after.
got a steak in the fridge that needs to be thrown on the grill. I am starving.
cigar in the near future.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 12:56:25 PM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
7.  I couldn't pick Bobby Rahal out of a lineup.
Same. He was not one of my five even though he was mentioned in the Uppity documentary I saw recently on Netflix. Still wouldn't recognize him if I bumped into him on the street.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 12:58:03 PM
Last night's culinary adventure - Lamb Curry. The fam said it was great but asked for less Cayenne next time.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220110/eb21537b81111877b6f89289ee35bc1d.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220110/5876c3d4867bf756deba59ebfbbde3f9.jpg)
Wow, you made that? It looks divine.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 01:00:28 PM
afternoon Tony, Rick, two Daves, and Bret.
service for my neighbor was nice. huge crowd, mostly family. very large family. quite a few friends too. only two people I know; his oldest son and his lady friend. most of the family knew of me as apparently he talked of me often.
just finished raining. probably hit the range. tomorrow and get 9 holes in after.
got a steak in the fridge that needs to be thrown on the grill. I am starving.
cigar in the near future.
I am doing steak tonight. Otherwise, I'll have to freeze them. Thinking of adding some surf to that turf too.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 01:06:01 PM
afternoon Tony, Rick, two Daves, and Bret.
service for my neighbor was nice. huge crowd, mostly family. very large family. quite a few friends too. only two people I know; his oldest son and his lady friend. most of the family knew of me as apparently he talked of me often.
just finished raining. probably hit the range. tomorrow and get 9 holes in after.
got a steak in the fridge that needs to be thrown on the grill. I am starving.
cigar in the near future.
I am doing steak tonight. Otherwise, I'll have to freeze them. Thinking of adding some surf to that turf too.
Always good to whip out a few shrimp.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 01:09:46 PM
Starting out the afternoon with a Joya Cabinetta.  Would post a picture if I could...
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 01:29:49 PM
afternoon Tony, Rick, two Daves, and Bret.
service for my neighbor was nice. huge crowd, mostly family. very large family. quite a few friends too. only two people I know; his oldest son and his lady friend. most of the family knew of me as apparently he talked of me often.
just finished raining. probably hit the range. tomorrow and get 9 holes in after.
got a steak in the fridge that needs to be thrown on the grill. I am starving.
cigar in the near future.
I am doing steak tonight. Otherwise, I'll have to freeze them. Thinking of adding some surf to that turf too.
Always good to whip out a few shrimp.
Better than having just one shrimp to whip out.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 01:30:59 PM
Starting out the afternoon with a Joya Cabinetta.  Would post a picture if I could...
I'll take your word for it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2022, 01:43:45 PM
afternoon Tony, Rick, two Daves, and Bret.
service for my neighbor was nice. huge crowd, mostly family. very large family. quite a few friends too. only two people I know; his oldest son and his lady friend. most of the family knew of me as apparently he talked of me often.
just finished raining. probably hit the range. tomorrow and get 9 holes in after.
got a steak in the fridge that needs to be thrown on the grill. I am starving.
cigar in the near future.
I am doing steak tonight. Otherwise, I'll have to freeze them. Thinking of adding some surf to that turf too.
I just did mushrooms on mine. it was a sirloin I had been saving for dinner last night with the widow lady but she got pissed at me for some stupid thing in her head so I took her home early. there's enough for steak and eggs tomorrow morning and beef tips in gravy on noodles for dinner.

still getting an error message trying to post pictures so you'll have to take my word for it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2022, 02:20:23 PM
Hazzuh! And you can take my word for it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 02:32:14 PM
[...]

Sure enough.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 02:32:46 PM
Hazzuh! And you can take my word for it.
Later, Dave. Good luck with the plumbing.
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2022, 03:27:55 PM
Here's a splurge for you La Palina fans:

https://www.smokeinn.com/La-Palina-Accutron/?trk_msg=S7E41JLTOFVK578Q20S8SM0C6O&trk_contact=RLBPE54BTM3LPE9RUAMD8GQ4IS&trk_sid=TUDL240JLG5FHS9INEBP5J7PFK&trk_link=QR8AJASEK5D4F8OAVHLCU2I3JK&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Get+It+Now!&utm_campaign=La+Palina+Accutron+-+Limited+Edition+-+Available+NOW!
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2022, 03:38:09 PM
Here's a splurge for you La Palina fans:

https://www.smokeinn.com/La-Palina-Accutron/?trk_msg=S7E41JLTOFVK578Q20S8SM0C6O&trk_contact=RLBPE54BTM3LPE9RUAMD8GQ4IS&trk_sid=TUDL240JLG5FHS9INEBP5J7PFK&trk_link=QR8AJASEK5D4F8OAVHLCU2I3JK&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Get+It+Now!&utm_campaign=La+Palina+Accutron+-+Limited+Edition+-+Available+NOW!
$23 a stick? Wonder if it's worth it or is it just that they are made in the U.S. and need to recover their costs?
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2022, 05:05:32 PM
Here's a splurge for you La Palina fans:

https://www.smokeinn.com/La-Palina-Accutron/?trk_msg=S7E41JLTOFVK578Q20S8SM0C6O&trk_contact=RLBPE54BTM3LPE9RUAMD8GQ4IS&trk_sid=TUDL240JLG5FHS9INEBP5J7PFK&trk_link=QR8AJASEK5D4F8OAVHLCU2I3JK&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Get+It+Now!&utm_campaign=La+Palina+Accutron+-+Limited+Edition+-+Available+NOW!
Wow don't like the price
Title: Re: 1/10/2022
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2022, 06:02:14 PM

#1 Son helped with prep and made naan.  But yeah, we made it.