Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2016
« Reply #255 on: January 11, 2016, 12:26:33 PM »

Using a coping saw is a lost art, but I don't like to brag.  ;D
What's a coping saw?
A saw that allows you to cope with even the worst of situations...

He's lost interest already.
Coped many a piece of trim when I remodeled the home.
Was I the only one who had to do a double-take on this sentence? I first read it as "copped many a piece of trim..." and figured I'd better start renovating my house double-quick.
You're probably the only one paying attention.
NO ONE GIVES A CHIT WHO'S PAYING ATTENTION!
All right, who the hell chit in Golfin' Dave's Wheaties this morning??
Honey Nut Cheerios  ;)
Hey, I skipped breakfast...!  Oh, but I did take a shit...

« Reply #256 on: January 11, 2016, 12:27:48 PM »

@ Raz

http://www.cdnnsports.com/s-w-m-p40-compact.html#.VpPiXV9OKnM

While not my favorite supplier they are reputable, not sure but I think they charge you a 3% CC Fee but that is still the best deal I know of right now.
I had been thinking about the S&W.  Thanks.  I've got until March to find a deal, so won't rush it.
Found brother Bean a 9c in the smith for $379/FS No CC Fee but probably never see that price again this year Thanks Obummer!

Gunbuyer.com has some great weekly sale prices if they happen to put up something you want.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2016
« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2016, 12:28:00 PM »

LeBijou 1922 PR's on the mash today... 20/$76.29=catsrule w/Free ship

BOOM!
Oh damn.
SOLD!  Thanks BS, I probably would not have even looked at it.
At the rate you're buying cigars, you'll have to work another year
LOL....  We've got good news and bad news...  You've reached retirement, but here's you credit card bill...!

« Reply #258 on: January 11, 2016, 12:29:08 PM »

LeBijou 1922 PR's on the mash today... 20/$76.29=catsrule w/Free ship

BOOM!
Oh damn.

SOLD!  Thanks BS, I probably would not have even looked at it.
At the rate you're buying cigars, you'll have to work another year
LOL....  We've got good news and bad news...  You've reached retirement, but here's you credit card bill...!
Obama will pay it for me.

« Reply #259 on: January 11, 2016, 12:30:10 PM »

Using a coping saw is a lost art, but I don't like to brag.  ;D
What's a coping saw?
A saw that allows you to cope with even the worst of situations...

He's lost interest already.
Coped many a piece of trim when I remodeled the home.
Was I the only one who had to do a double-take on this sentence? I first read it as "copped many a piece of trim..." and figured I'd better start renovating my house double-quick.
You're probably the only one paying attention.
NO ONE GIVES A CHIT WHO'S PAYING ATTENTION!
All right, who the hell chit in Golfin' Dave's Wheaties this morning??
Honey Nut Cheerios  ;)
Hey, I skipped breakfast...!  Oh, but I did take a shit...
Thanks for saving me the cost of lunch, I was hungry before your post. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2016
« Reply #260 on: January 11, 2016, 12:32:20 PM »

@ Raz

http://www.cdnnsports.com/s-w-m-p40-compact.html#.VpPiXV9OKnM

While not my favorite supplier they are reputable, not sure but I think they charge you a 3% CC Fee but that is still the best deal I know of right now.
It said, "No thumb safety."  Is there a safety on it..?

« Reply #261 on: January 11, 2016, 12:45:44 PM »

@ Raz

http://www.cdnnsports.com/s-w-m-p40-compact.html#.VpPiXV9OKnM

While not my favorite supplier they are reputable, not sure but I think they charge you a 3% CC Fee but that is still the best deal I know of right now.
It said, "No thumb safety."  Is there a safety on it..?
An external safety makes sense on a single-action semiauto pistol, or a semiauto with a hammer.  On a striker-fired semiauto pistol, an external safety is window-dressing, akin to putting a safety on a double-action revolver.

« Reply #262 on: January 11, 2016, 12:51:39 PM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
No shit right - those Vikings...words can't describe that heartbreak.
#lacesoutdan
Both teams found very Browns ways to lose, no question.
Truth to that - just a bad way to lose.  Didn't score a touchdown all day, hard to blame a kicker who goes 3/4 in sub zero temps all day, but that's the 'life of a kicker'.
And those poor bastiges are usually near the bottom of the pay scale too.
He won them a couple of games this year too, so I hope he is still with the team next year.
The damn holder should be canned. He botched the hold in 3 of the 4 kicks. The kicker was lucky he made anything all day, when you add the shitty holds to the shitty weather.
The kicker shit the bed, nerves got the best of him on that kick. He hurried it and yanked the kick, plain and simple.
Yipped It Left Right?
We call it a 'pull hook' in the golf world

If you meant to do it, call it a draw... when you don't, snap hook.

Hey CG. How's about those BI-Zun! Not even close.
Just remember, it's Bi-Zon not Biceson
and Clem-Son, not Clem-Zen.  (Clemp-Son is also acceptable for old schoolers)
Was one hell of a beatdown! GMornin Steve

« Reply #263 on: January 11, 2016, 12:53:16 PM »

@ Raz

http://www.cdnnsports.com/s-w-m-p40-compact.html#.VpPiXV9OKnM

While not my favorite supplier they are reputable, not sure but I think they charge you a 3% CC Fee but that is still the best deal I know of right now.
It said, "No thumb safety."  Is there a safety on it..?
Just like a Glock, yes but not a positive safety

« Reply #264 on: January 11, 2016, 12:58:11 PM »

I don't want to seem negative but the price of oil is nearing a disaster level!   $31.30/barrel down $1.86 today  and the lowest price since 2003.

Sounds great for filling up your gas tank but there is a limit how low gas can go regardless of the price of oil because refining costs are so high these days.

« Reply #265 on: January 11, 2016, 01:04:07 PM »

Does not pay to lose at home, Texans fired 3 assistant coaches this morning.

Special Teams, Receivers and Defensive assistant.

« Reply #266 on: January 11, 2016, 01:09:19 PM »

I don't want to seem negative but the price of oil is nearing a disaster level!   $31.30/barrel down $1.86 today  and the lowest price since 2003.

Sounds great for filling up your gas tank but there is a limit how low gas can go regardless of the price of oil because refining costs are so high these days.
Which is why OPEC is willing to loose money and drive the prices down to punish the upstart US market.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/11/2016
« Reply #267 on: January 11, 2016, 01:10:06 PM »

I don't want to seem negative but the price of oil is nearing a disaster level!   $31.30/barrel down $1.86 today  and the lowest price since 2003.

Sounds great for filling up your gas tank but there is a limit how low gas can go regardless of the price of oil because refining costs are so high these days.
A total disaster for our state also, good luck to our new Governor who was sworn in this morning trying to fix our state budget.

« Reply #268 on: January 11, 2016, 01:11:29 PM »

I don't want to seem negative but the price of oil is nearing a disaster level!   $31.30/barrel down $1.86 today  and the lowest price since 2003.

Sounds great for filling up your gas tank but there is a limit how low gas can go regardless of the price of oil because refining costs are so high these days.
Plus it don't pay to go look for some more.

« Reply #269 on: January 11, 2016, 01:13:01 PM »

I don't want to seem negative but the price of oil is nearing a disaster level!   $31.30/barrel down $1.86 today  and the lowest price since 2003.

Sounds great for filling up your gas tank but there is a limit how low gas can go regardless of the price of oil because refining costs are so high these days.
A total disaster for our state also, good luck to our new Governor who was sworn in this morning trying to fix our state budget.
Along with North Dakota, Ohio, West Virginia, Penn, Alaska, Oklahoma, Arkansas and to some degree Illinois, Indiana and Colorado.