« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2016, 09:06:57 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!

« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2016, 09:07:00 AM »

DOES ANYBODY GIVE A CHIT IF TONY GOES TO HAMBURG OR NOT?
My apologies. I concede the floor to you so that you can enlighten us with posts of brilliance.
[/GFYb]
Well said.
Seems as though TxDave's brief attempt at positiveness caused a backup, and his sphincter muscle just couldn't take it any longer.
LALTS

« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2016, 09:07:59 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.

« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2016, 09:10:23 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
No shit right - those Vikings...words can't describe that heartbreak.

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2016, 09:11:01 AM »

Sorry the week isn't starting out great for you TexDave....I liked your AVI so much better yesterday....
GFY

« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2016, 09:11:58 AM »

DOES ANYBODY GIVE A CHIT IF TONY GOES TO HAMBURG OR NOT?
My apologies. I concede the floor to you so that you can enlighten us with posts of brilliance.
[/GFYb]
Well said.
Seems as though TxDave's brief attempt at positiveness caused a backup, and his sphincter muscle just couldn't take it any longer.
[/GFYb]

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2016, 09:12:26 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
No shit right - those Vikings...words can't describe that heartbreak.
#lacesoutdan

« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2016, 09:12:45 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
No shit right - those Vikings...words can't describe that heartbreak.
#lacesoutdan
Both teams found very Browns ways to lose, no question.

« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2016, 09:14:40 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
No shit right - those Vikings...words can't describe that heartbreak.
#lacesoutdan
Both teams found very Browns ways to lose, no question.
Truth to that - just a bad way to lose.  Didn't score a touchdown all day, hard to blame a kicker who goes 3/4 in sub zero temps all day, but that's the 'life of a kicker'.

« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2016, 09:15:30 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
You just need to root for the right teams. Sheesh.

« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2016, 09:17:09 AM »

Just saw that David Bowie has died.
Just released an album this week as well.

« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2016, 09:17:28 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
No shit right - those Vikings...words can't describe that heartbreak.
#lacesoutdan
Both teams found very Browns ways to lose, no question.
Truth to that - just a bad way to lose.  Didn't score a touchdown all day, hard to blame a kicker who goes 3/4 in sub zero temps all day, but that's the 'life of a kicker'.
And those poor bastiges are usually near the bottom of the pay scale too.

« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2016, 09:18:33 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
No shit right - those Vikings...words can't describe that heartbreak.
#lacesoutdan
Both teams found very Browns ways to lose, no question.
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory for sure.

« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2016, 09:18:57 AM »

I thought it pretty strange that 4 of 4 home field advantage teams all lost.

« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2016, 09:22:21 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
No shit right - those Vikings...words can't describe that heartbreak.
#lacesoutdan
Both teams found very Browns ways to lose, no question.
Truth to that - just a bad way to lose.  Didn't score a touchdown all day, hard to blame a kicker who goes 3/4 in sub zero temps all day, but that's the 'life of a kicker'.
And those poor bastiges are usually near the bottom of the pay scale too.
He won them a couple of games this year too, so I hope he is still with the team next year.