« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2016, 08:30:29 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Crazy shit, that team is just so far ahead of other FCS schools it's crazy.  GMornin Tex

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2016, 08:32:48 AM »

morning Tony, Scott, Mark, and more Daves.
Hiya, Deano. You working again this week?
ahhhh, no. free until the weekend. going to St Augustine Beach Friday through Monday.
Nice. Hope the weather holds up.

« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2016, 08:34:32 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning, Captain.
I'm off this week. Home project is under way. So .
So instead of going to work you are working at home for the Warden, good fuk'n luck.
The good news is she's afraid of the basement, so hopefully I won't see her too much.
Oh, so it's going to be your bedroom down there?
I hadn't thought of that. Hmmm. Really gotta finish the detached garage so I can smoke in there.
How far is Hamburg for you? The Superstore was my first choice because it's 20 -25 min closer but my BIL wants to go to Cabellas's also
I'd say 2.5 hours from me.

« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2016, 08:35:36 AM »

GMornin fellas
Good morning, Shaun. How goes it?

« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2016, 08:35:38 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning, Captain.
I'm off this week. Home project is under way. So .
So instead of going to work you are working at home for the Warden, good fuk'n luck.
The good news is she's afraid of the basement, so hopefully I won't see her too much.
Oh, so it's going to be your bedroom down there?
I hadn't thought of that. Hmmm. Really gotta finish the detached garage so I can smoke in there.
How far is Hamburg for you? The Superstore was my first choice because it's 20 -25 min closer but my BIL wants to go to Cabellas's also
I'd say 2.5 hours from me.
Yeah that's ridiculous

« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2016, 08:36:50 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning Uncle Tone.
How's the bathroom coming, Mark? Getting ready to finish a basement here. Just completely clearing it out for now. Eventually, the bathroom will be built.
A couple of towel bars (on order) and f'n crown molding left to finish.  And the wife still has to pick out some mirrors.  And two medicine cabinets.  And, and, and......
I hear ya. I've done quite a bit of crown molding work. It's a pain in the ass. The secret is building a good jig so that you cut each piece at the same angle. I have two saws for that. Not sure where either of them are but I suspect I will find them this week.
I cheat and cut it at work.  We have a miter saw table setup which works well. So it's not the cutting part as much as the installing part which sucks. These are cabinets, not wall/ceiling molding.
Well, that and checking for the this side up arrows....
The warden ordered the cabinets.  I have no idea if they were available with the crown molding pre-installed.  Sorta doubt it, but that would have been the ticket for sure.
No such thing, how would you hang multiples? Rookies, sheesh
Where's logic come into it?

« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2016, 08:38:27 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning, Captain.
I'm off this week. Home project is under way. So .
So instead of going to work you are working at home for the Warden, good fuk'n luck.
The good news is she's afraid of the basement, so hopefully I won't see her too much.
Oh, so it's going to be your bedroom down there?
I hadn't thought of that. Hmmm. Really gotta finish the detached garage so I can smoke in there.
How far is Hamburg for you? The Superstore was my first choice because it's 20 -25 min closer but my BIL wants to go to Cabellas's also
I'd say 2.5 hours from me.
Yeah that's ridiculous
Not at all. Maybe less than that. I won't commit yet but I just may show up.

« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2016, 08:40:25 AM »

GMornin fellas
Good morning, Shaun. How goes it?
Good mornin Uncle T - it goes well, just really fuckin cold.  -12 on the way to work this morning.

« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2016, 08:41:05 AM »

DOES ANYBODY GIVE A CHIT IF TONY GOES TO HAMBURG OR NOT?

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2016, 08:41:43 AM »

DOES ANYBODY GIVE A CHIT IF TONY GOES TO HAMBURG OR NOT?
I'm on pins and needles.

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2016, 08:41:59 AM »

New manager starting for our team today. Just had the last guy broken in, too.

« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2016, 08:43:24 AM »

New manager starting for our team today. Just had the last guy broken in, too.
Oh boy, good luck getting him/her/it trained.

« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2016, 08:50:24 AM »

New manager starting for our team today. Just had the last guy broken in, too.
Oh boy, good luck getting him/her/it trained.
Give him/her/it hell!

« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2016, 08:51:50 AM »

GMornin fellas
Good morning, Shaun. How goes it?
Good mornin Uncle T - it goes well, just really fuckin cold.  -12 on the way to work this morning.
That definitely qualifies as f'n cold.  Morning, Shaun!

« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2016, 08:53:14 AM »

GMornin fellas
Good morning, Shaun. How goes it?
Good mornin Uncle T - it goes well, just really fuckin cold.  -12 on the way to work this morning.
Ouch.