Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2023, 02:34:06 PM »

Today’s birthdays:

Actor Frances Sternhagen is 93.
TV personality Nick Clooney is 89.
Comedian Charlie Brill is 85.
Actor Billy Gray is 85.
Actor Richard Moll is 80.
Rock musician Trevor Rabin is 69.
Rock musician James Lomenzo (Megadeth) is 64.
Actor Kevin Anderson is 63.
Actor Julia Louis-Dreyfus is 62.
Rock singer Graham “Suggs” McPherson (Madness) is 62.
Country singer Trace Adkins is 61.
Actor Penelope Ann Miller is 59.
Actor Patrick Dempsey is 57.
Actor Suzanne Cryer is 56.
Actor Traci Bingham is 55.
Actor Keith Coogan is 53.
TV producer-writer Shonda Rhimes is 53.
Actor Nicole Eggert is 51.
Actor Ross McCall is 47.
Actor Michael Pena is 47.
Actor Orlando Bloom is 46.
Meteorologist Ginger Zee (TV: “Good Morning America”) is 42.
Actor Ruth Wilson is 41.
Actor Julian Morris is 40.
Actor Beau Mirchoff is 34.
Actor Liam Hemsworth is 33.
NHL center Connor McDavid is 26.
With only three musicians on there? Forget it. Ten.
Three more than I had and mine includes Trevor Rabin.
These included?

Nice to look at but I only know Eggert from the ones shown.

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2023, 02:56:13 PM »

Punching out early so I can go collect my car. Hopefully it's done before I have to pick up the kids. Hazzuh!
Good luck. Enjoy your walk.
No walk today, wife dropped me off. Car wasn't ready yet, so they gave me a loaner. Would've been nice to know they had a loaner yesterday, but what're gonna do?

Kinda hoping they don't finish by the end of the day, cause this car is pretty nice. Jeep Compass.

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2023, 02:56:49 PM »

[...]

Nice to look at but I only know Eggers from the ones shown.
Same

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2023, 02:57:14 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
Nailed it again, 9.

Honestly, a little surprised Richard Moll is still alive. For some reason, I would've thought he was much older than 80. I wonder if they'll include him in the new Night Court reboot or whatever they're calling it.
It's not listed in his IMDB page.
Indeed, looks like he retired from acting a few years ago.

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2023, 03:08:39 PM »

Don Reynaldo for the afternoon.

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2023, 05:03:01 PM »

Well deserved moment here.

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2023, 05:08:40 PM »

8 months at the new job and 10 months removed from my old Facility.

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2023, 05:18:20 PM »

Punching out early so I can go collect my car. Hopefully it's done before I have to pick up the kids. Hazzuh!
Good luck. Enjoy your walk.
No walk today, wife dropped me off. Car wasn't ready yet, so they gave me a loaner. Would've been nice to know they had a loaner yesterday, but what're gonna do?

Kinda hoping they don't finish by the end of the day, cause this car is pretty nice. Jeep Compass.
I almost couldn't drive without my hands free and XM

« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2023, 09:41:24 PM »

Diesel Esteli

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]