Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2017, 08:11:46 AM »

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2017, 08:18:45 AM »

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 4... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)
Seeing as I haven't smoked anything in a month, my short list should take me to mid May. I will surely have accumulated 100 more cigars by then. Do you see my dilemma?

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2017, 08:29:42 AM »

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...
I may move the Las Mareas up before the OOO. But last? Do you know something I don't know? I'm not planning on having my last cigar for a few more years down the road.

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2017, 08:33:03 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2017, 08:36:19 AM »

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
That's a stupid list

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2017, 08:46:23 AM »

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2017, 08:46:53 AM »

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2017, 08:54:47 AM »

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
That's a stupid list
Yes

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2017, 08:58:54 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2017, 09:01:06 AM »

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2017, 09:01:48 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Morning Dean, good luck with things!

« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2017, 09:03:47 AM »

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...
I may move the Las Mareas up before the OOO. But last? Do you know something I don't know? I'm not planning on having my last cigar for a few more years down the road.
Purchased a 5'r of Las Mareas a couple of months ago and smoked one of them, not bad by any means but I was not overly excited by it either.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14