CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: 1/11/2017  (Read 17389 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/11/2017
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2017, 08:11:46 AM »

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2017, 08:18:45 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 4... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)
Seeing as I haven't smoked anything in a month, my short list should take me to mid May. I will surely have accumulated 100 more cigars by then. Do you see my dilemma?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2017, 08:29:42 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...
I may move the Las Mareas up before the OOO. But last? Do you know something I don't know? I'm not planning on having my last cigar for a few more years down the road.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2017, 08:33:03 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.

sfish

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2017, 08:36:19 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

That's a stupid list

sfish

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2017, 08:46:23 AM »

sfish

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2017, 08:46:53 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2017, 08:54:47 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

That's a stupid list
Yes

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2017, 08:58:54 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2017, 09:01:06 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2017, 09:01:48 AM »

Morning Dean, good luck with things!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2017, 09:03:47 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

I may move the Las Mareas up before the OOO. But last? Do you know something I don't know? I'm not planning on having my last cigar for a few more years down the road.
Purchased a 5'r of Las Mareas a couple of months ago and smoked one of them, not bad by any means but I was not overly excited by it either.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14