CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 18, 2015, 12:06:09 AM

Title: 10/18/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on October 18, 2015, 12:06:09 AM
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 01:56:14 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 01:58:05 AM
Today is Sunday, October 18, the 291st day of 2015. There are 74 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 01:58:49 AM
Today's Highlight in History:
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:00:02 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On October 18, 1962, James D. Watson, Francis Crick and Maurice Wilkins were honored with the Nobel Prize for Medicine and Physiology for determining the double-helix molecular structure of DNA.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:00:54 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:01:50 AM
In 1685, King Louis XIV signed the Edict of Fontainebleau, revoking the Edict of Nantes that had established legal toleration of France's Protestant population, the Huguenots.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:02:35 AM
In 1767, the Mason-Dixon line, the boundary between colonial Pennsylvania and Maryland, was set as astronomers Charles Mason and Jeremiah Dixon completed their survey.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:03:31 AM
In 1867, the United States took formal possession of Alaska from Russia.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:08:41 AM
In 1892, the first long-distance telephone line between New York and Chicago was officially opened (it could only handle one call at a time).
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:09:07 AM
In 1922, the British Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (later the British Broadcasting Corp.) was founded.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:09:39 AM
In 1931, inventor Thomas Alva Edison died in West Orange, New Jersey, at age 84.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:10:02 AM
In 1944, Soviet troops invaded Czechoslovakia during World War II.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:11:39 AM
In 1954, Texas Instruments unveiled the Regency TR-1, the first commerically produced transistor radio.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:12:05 AM
In 1969, the federal government banned artificial sweeteners known as cyclamates (SY'-kluh-maytz) because of evidence they caused cancer in laboratory rats.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:12:32 AM
In 1977, West German commandos stormed a hijacked Lufthansa jetliner on the ground in Mogadishu, Somalia, freeing all 86 hostages and killing three of the four hijackers.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:14:07 AM
In 1982, former first lady Bess Truman died at her home in Independence, Missouri, at age 97.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:14:33 AM
In 1997, a monument honoring American servicewomen, past and present, was dedicated at Arlington National Cemetery.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:15:02 AM
Ten years ago: Tropical Storm Wilma strengthened into a hurricane as it continued on a path toward Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, then south Florida.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:15:29 AM
Five years ago: Four men snared in an FBI sting were convicted of plotting to blow up New York City synagogues and shoot down military planes with the help of a paid informant who'd convinced them he was a terror operative. (Defendants James Cromitie, David Williams, Onta Williams and Laguerre Payen were each sentenced to 25 years in prison.)
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:15:57 AM
One year ago: The Supreme Court said Texas could use its controversial new voter identification law for the November election, rejecting an emergency request from the Justice Department and civil rights groups to prohibit the state from requiring voters to produce certain forms of photo ID. (Three justices dissented.) The remains of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, 18, were found near Charlottesville; a suspect, Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr., is charged with first-degree murder and abduction with intent to defile. Paul Craft, 76, a songwriter and member of the country Hall of Fame, died in Nashville.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:16:21 AM
Today's Birthdays: Rock-and-roll performer Chuck Berry is 89. Sportscaster Keith Jackson is 87. Actress Dawn Wells is 77. College and Pro Football Hall of Famer Mike Ditka is 76. Singer-musician Russ Giguere is 72. Actor Joe Morton is 68. Actress Pam Dawber is 65. Author Terry McMillan is 64. Writer-producer Chuck Lorre is 63. Gospel singer Vickie Winans is 62. Director-screenwriter David Twohy (TOO'-ee) is 60. International Tennis Hall of Famer Martina Navratilova is 59. Boxer Thomas Hearns is 57. Actor Jean-Claude Van Damme is 55. Actress Erin Moran is 55. Jazz musician Wynton Marsalis is 54. Actor Vincent Spano is 53. Rock musician Tim Cross is 49. Tennis player Michael Stich (shteek) is 47. Singer Nonchalant is 42. Actress Joy Bryant is 41. Rock musician Peter Svenson (The Cardigans) is 41. Actor Wesley Jonathan is 37. Rhythm-and-blues singer-actor Ne-Yo is 36. Country singer Josh Gracin is 35. Country musician Jesse Littleton (Marshall Dyllon) is 34. Olympic gold medal skier Lindsey Vonn is 31. Jazz singer-musician Esperanza Spalding is 31. Actress-model Freida Pinto is 31. Actor Zac Efron is 28. Actress Joy Lauren is 26. TV personality Bristol Palin is 25. Actor Tyler Posey is 24. Actor Toby Regbo is 24.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:17:08 AM
Thought for Today: "Only those ideas that are least truly ours can be adequately expressed in words." — Henri Bergson, French philosopher (1859-1941).
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 02:18:01 AM
Police Humor
-------------------------

Who says cops don't have a sense of humor? The following were taken off of actual police car videos around the country.

"Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

"Take your hands off the car, and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

"Can you run faster than 1,200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9 mm bullet fired from my gun."

"So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

"Yes, Sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh ... did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"

"Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

"Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey poop."

"Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

"In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."

"Just how big were those two beers?"

"No sir we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

"I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."

"You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."

Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 05:39:49 AM
Sheesh X 4!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 07:27:29 AM
All by your lonesome today Chip?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 07:27:57 AM
Sheesh X 4!
Definitely sheeshworthy!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 07:28:16 AM
Good Morning in any case.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 07:28:32 AM
All by your lonesome today Chip?
Just me and a bear or two here.  Congrats on your win, a good day for Tigers.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 07:50:45 AM
Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 07:51:36 AM
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 08:07:38 AM
Wow, another TX High School football player died from game injuries this weekend.  That make 6 this year nationwide and I know that is at least the second one in TX plus there is one near here that is paralyzed.  Very Sad!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 08:14:38 AM
Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Untortunately the warden and I have to share a room, I always keep her at the other end of the house at home since she snores so loud.  I was afraid the wildlife people were going to knock on the door last night to tell us the bear could not sleep inside, I really wished they had so they could shoot her with a tranquilizer dart.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 08:14:58 AM
Morning Dave
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 08:17:34 AM
Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Untortunately the warden and I have to share a room, I always keep her at the other end of the house at home since she snores so loud.  I was afraid the wildlife people were going to knock on the door last night to tell us the bear could not sleep inside, I really wished they had so they could shoot her with a tranquilizer dart.
LMFAO, guess tonight you can call the wildlife patrol and complain. ;)
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 08:28:50 AM
Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Untortunately the warden and I have to share a room, I always keep her at the other end of the house at home since she snores so loud.  I was afraid the wildlife people were going to knock on the door last night to tell us the bear could not sleep inside, I really wished they had so they could shoot her with a tranquilizer dart.
You can always get her some breathe-right strips for Christmas.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 08:29:24 AM
Morning sleepyDave.  You would think it was the weekend or something.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 08:32:16 AM
good morning guys. getting ready for the 1st Annual Naturer Coast Intergroup Chili Cook-off at Fort Cooper Park. I am one of three judges.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 08:39:35 AM
good morning guys. getting ready for the 1st Annual Naturer Coast Intergroup Chili Cook-off at Fort Cooper Park. I am one of three judges.
Morning Dean, one thing for sure no matter what day of the week it is you will bring us a surprise.

Let them know you gladly take bribes.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 08:39:59 AM
good morning guys. getting ready for the 1st Annual Naturer Coast Intergroup Chili Cook-off at Fort Cooper Park. I am one of three judges.
Get that bathroom ready!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 08:40:40 AM
Time to get packed up and ready to head home.  Enjoy your Sunday guys.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 08:41:08 AM
Morning sleepyDave.  You would think it was the weekend or something.
One might get that idea I guess, since I am not retired.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 08:41:32 AM
Time to get packed up and ready to head home.  Enjoy your Sunday guys.
Have a smooth trip home Dave.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 08:45:32 AM
good morning guys. getting ready for the 1st Annual Naturer Coast Intergroup Chili Cook-off at Fort Cooper Park. I am one of three judges.
Morning Dean, one thing for sure no matter what day of the week it is you will bring us a surprise.

Let them know you gladly take bribes.
it's suppose to be a fun event. my homegroup is sponsoring one of our members that has entered other chili cook-offs and took a 3rd place at the Women's Club and a 2nd at the K of C. he brought a sample of his chili to the meeting last week for us to try. it was too sweet for me but had a good spicy after taste.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 08:46:37 AM
Time to get packed up and ready to head home.  Enjoy your Sunday guys.
safe travels.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 08:47:56 AM
Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Untortunately the warden and I have to share a room, I always keep her at the other end of the house at home since she snores so loud.  I was afraid the wildlife people were going to knock on the door last night to tell us the bear could not sleep inside, I really wished they had so they could shoot her with a tranquilizer dart.
almost time for bears to hibernate, right?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 08:49:14 AM
Time to get packed up and ready to head home.  Enjoy your Sunday guys.
safe travels.
+1
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 18, 2015, 08:50:19 AM
Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Untortunately the warden and I have to share a room, I always keep her at the other end of the house at home since she snores so loud.  I was afraid the wildlife people were going to knock on the door last night to tell us the bear could not sleep inside, I really wished they had so they could shoot her with a tranquilizer dart.
almost time for bears to hibernate, right?
I really am not worried about her hibernating to much, she sleeps just fine
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 08:56:26 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 08:57:39 AM
Morning LSU, I slept in this morning but looks like you forgot to be on vacation.
Untortunately the warden and I have to share a room, I always keep her at the other end of the house at home since she snores so loud.  I was afraid the wildlife people were going to knock on the door last night to tell us the bear could not sleep inside, I really wished they had so they could shoot her with a tranquilizer dart.
+1  Hahaha, I've got the exact same issue here.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 08:58:52 AM
good morning guys. getting ready for the 1st Annual Naturer Coast Intergroup Chili Cook-off at Fort Cooper Park. I am one of three judges.
Now that sounds like great fun.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 08:59:35 AM
Time to get packed up and ready to head home.  Enjoy your Sunday guys.
Be safe.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:02:52 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:03:23 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 09:04:48 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 09:05:02 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
???
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 09:05:07 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 09:05:33 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
Did in Louisiana too

They added cornhole to out office Halloween activities this week and I was thinking about filing a complaint just to piss them off.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 09:05:51 AM
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 09:10:34 AM
1 dead 4 wounded when a shootout started at the annual Zombie Convention in Ft Myers, Florida.  Guess only one shooter had a green bullet.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 09:14:42 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
Did in Louisiana too

They added cornhole to out office Halloween activities this week and I was thinking about filing a complaint just to piss them off.
at every meeting that they announce this I burst out laughing.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:19:48 AM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 09:20:54 AM
heading out guys. enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:22:44 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:24:10 AM
heading out guys. enjoy your day.
Later, Deano.  Enjoy your day too.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 09:26:22 AM
heading out guys. enjoy your day.
Don't overeat but enjoy the fest!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 09:26:47 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:33:35 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️
What's your plan for the day, Tex?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 09:33:57 AM
Nothing but sunshine, no wind, 40% humidity and 58 degrees out this morning with a forecast high of 82.  Does not get any better than that!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 09:39:31 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️
What's your plan for the day, Tex?
Nothing but sex all day!

Oh, my plan I thought you said dream.  My morning plan is to work on one side of my wood fence that has crapped out and needs replacing.  Afternoon will watch some NASCAR on the patio with a cigar or two.

They keep,advertising Popeyes Fried Chicken on TV and got that stuck in my mind so might have to go get me some of that for lunch.  Love their chicken and have not had any in probably 5 years.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:54:52 AM
Nothing but sunshine, no wind, 40% humidity and 58 degrees out this morning with a forecast high of 82.  Does not get any better than that!
That does sound nice.  I'm afraid summer is officially over, here.  It won't be long before we pull out our shovels.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:57:04 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️
What's your plan for the day, Tex?
Nothing but sex all day!

Oh, my plan I thought you said dream.  My morning plan is to work on one side of my wood fence that has crapped out and needs replacing.  Afternoon will watch some NASCAR on the patio with a cigar or two.

They keep,advertising Popeyes Fried Chicken on TV and got that stuck in my mind so might have to go get me some of that for lunch.  Love their chicken and have not had any in probably 5 years.
I'm starving right now so everything sounds good.  I think it's time to mosey downstairs and find some coffee and oatmeal.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 09:59:31 AM
if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️
What's your plan for the day, Tex?
Nothing but sex all day!

Oh, my plan I thought you said dream.  My morning plan is to work on one side of my wood fence that has crapped out and needs replacing.  Afternoon will watch some NASCAR on the patio with a cigar or two.

They keep,advertising Popeyes Fried Chicken on TV and got that stuck in my mind so might have to go get me some of that for lunch.  Love their chicken and have not had any in probably 5 years.
I'm starving right now so everything sounds good.  I think it's time to mosey downstairs and find some coffee and oatmeal.
I had a grain muffin and fruit.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 11:04:45 AM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 11:07:22 AM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 11:12:23 AM
Mash has the FdlA Robusto's for the good price today 5/$22. FS. Normally 5/$23 and last week they were 5/$25.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on October 18, 2015, 11:42:23 AM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 11:43:26 AM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
Might have been a good idea.  Moot point now, furnace is fixed and it was under contract so it didn't cost me anything extra.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 11:43:42 AM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 11:48:49 AM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 11:50:04 AM
I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on October 18, 2015, 11:50:25 AM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
does this one use Coal
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on October 18, 2015, 11:51:26 AM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
just limp and buy some cigars
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on October 18, 2015, 11:53:30 AM
I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 11:54:55 AM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
does this one use Coal
I wish.  They don't make shit like they used to.  No, this one is natural gas.  I have to attend chili cook-offs and fill it up once a month.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on October 18, 2015, 11:57:57 AM
Time to check my fantasy team, have a great day.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 18, 2015, 12:00:43 PM
SONOFABITCH, I FORGOT MY CIGARS !!!!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 12:00:44 PM
Time to check my fantasy team, have a great day.
You too, David.  Good luck.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 12:03:30 PM
SONOFABITCH, I FORGOT MY CIGARS !!!!
So what does that mean?  No places nearby to buy a Philly Blunt?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 12:37:29 PM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
Did you unload that yet?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 12:38:43 PM
SONOFABITCH, I FORGOT MY CIGARS !!!!
So what does that mean?  No places nearby to buy a Philly Blunt?
Better to go without. Dean has standards you know!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 12:53:18 PM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
Did you unload that yet?
Almost.  Waiting on the results of the last water test.  If it comes back clean, we can schedule the closing.

Did I mention my crazy ass wife has her eyes set on another house in town?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 18, 2015, 01:38:35 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
just limp and buy some cigars
Hell, that's what I do.

Morning muchachos. Just another day at the office.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 18, 2015, 01:46:30 PM
I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 02:00:35 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Boy, were you dumb.  Wouldn't let the kids walk around in their stocking feet would you?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 02:00:58 PM
I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Of course.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 02:28:58 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 02:30:39 PM
SONOFABITCH, I FORGOT MY CIGARS !!!!
Damn Dean, WTF were you thinking? :)
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 02:38:46 PM
I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Stop the whining!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 18, 2015, 02:45:00 PM
I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Stop the whining!
...dice el hombre que quejar cuando yo hablo en espańol. GFY. ;-)
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 02:46:40 PM
I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Stop the whining!
...dice el hombre que quejar cuando yo hablo en espańol. GFY. ;-)
Talking foreign!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 18, 2015, 03:02:45 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Ought to be good for a free cab ride at least.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 03:31:06 PM
Afternoon Bean
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 03:37:36 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Boy, were you dumb.  Wouldn't let the kids walk around in their stocking feet would you?
I couldn't agree with you more.  I'm constantly telling them not to do that and then I went and did it myself.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 03:39:25 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 03:41:07 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 04:15:26 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
Never let a good crisis go to waste.
LOL!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 18, 2015, 04:25:59 PM
Afternoon Bean
Afternoon, Dave.  In the f'n office this afternoon, keeping Raz company.  At least I had an Oval habano to go with, unlike Raz.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 04:44:00 PM
Yuz are a smart lot.  Maybe you can help me figure this one out...

My in-laws used to own a business and got ripped off by this SOB.  They were involved in a lawsuit where they won a $5000 judgement.  They were never paid.

12 years later, my in-laws are being sued by that guy's mortgage company because he never paid them either.

WTF?

Now it looks like it's gonna cost my in-laws at least $175 to file a defense motion against this crook's mortgage company.  Or hire a lawyer and spend even more money.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 18, 2015, 04:46:02 PM
Yuz are a smart lot.  Maybe you can help me figure this one out...

My in-laws used to own a business and got ripped off by this SOB.  They were involved in a lawsuit where they won a $5000 judgement.  They were never paid.

12 years later, my in-laws are being sued by that guy's mortgage company because he never paid them either.

WTF?

Now it looks like it's gonna cost my in-laws at least $175 to file a defense motion against this crook's mortgage company.  Or hire a lawyer and spend even more money.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 04:57:54 PM
Yuz are a smart lot.  Maybe you can help me figure this one out...

My in-laws used to own a business and got ripped off by this SOB.  They were involved in a lawsuit where they won a $5000 judgement.  They were never paid.

12 years later, my in-laws are being sued by that guy's mortgage company because he never paid them either.

WTF?

Now it looks like it's gonna cost my in-laws at least $175 to file a defense motion against this crook's mortgage company.  Or hire a lawyer and spend even more money.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"
Hey Now!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 04:58:41 PM
Yuz are a smart lot.  Maybe you can help me figure this one out...

My in-laws used to own a business and got ripped off by this SOB.  They were involved in a lawsuit where they won a $5000 judgement.  They were never paid.

12 years later, my in-laws are being sued by that guy's mortgage company because he never paid them either.

WTF?

Now it looks like it's gonna cost my in-laws at least $175 to file a defense motion against this crook's mortgage company.  Or hire a lawyer and spend even more money.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 05:01:54 PM
Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 05:28:04 PM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
Did you unload that yet?
Almost.  Waiting on the results of the last water test.  If it comes back clean, we can schedule the closing.

Did I mention my crazy ass wife has her eyes set on another house in town?
So she can move there and you can stay in this one?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 05:28:39 PM
Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Were they in latin?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 05:29:55 PM
I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Damn, that's as bad as putting the car in the shop.  You gotta stop lighting them on fire and smashing them on the floor and shit.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 18, 2015, 05:31:18 PM
Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Were they in latin?
Ha!  Texius Davius.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 05:31:38 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 05:32:03 PM
Home and all caught up already.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 05:32:24 PM
Greetings Bean.  How was your weekend?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 05:32:35 PM
Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Were they in latin?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 05:54:57 PM
Home and all caught up already.
You got to get back on the plane tomorrow?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 05:58:54 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.
She gives a shit about my income and that's about it.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 06:00:09 PM
Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Those stone tablets literally weigh a ton.  Good for you.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 06:00:44 PM
36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
Did you unload that yet?
Almost.  Waiting on the results of the last water test.  If it comes back clean, we can schedule the closing.

Did I mention my crazy ass wife has her eyes set on another house in town?
So she can move there and you can stay in this one?
That would actually be motivation to do it.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 06:01:28 PM
Home and all caught up already.
You got to get back on the plane tomorrow?
Nope, not for another week....and that's just a car trip.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 18, 2015, 06:02:21 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.
She gives a shit about my income and that's about it.
You're selling her short....she likes that you cook and clean as well.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 06:12:00 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.
She gives a shit about my income and that's about it.
You're selling her short....she likes that you cook and clean as well.
Did I mention I have a decent life insurance policy too?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 06:15:15 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.
She gives a shit about my income and that's about it.
You're selling her short....she likes that you cook and clean as well.
Did I mention I have a decent life insurance policy too?
And you take good care of the kids much cheaper than a baby sitter too.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 06:17:27 PM
Diesel Uncut cut and lit with one of my home brews after 2 more weeks of aging.  Beer is greatly improved, actually pretty damn good.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 06:17:58 PM
Home and all caught up already.
You got to get back on the plane tomorrow?
Nope, not for another week....and that's just a car trip.
👍
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 06:19:09 PM
My Popeyes Rip'n Chicken for lunch was damn good!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 06:30:58 PM
Wow, new brew from the local Strange Land Brewery and holy chit is it ever good!  No, it is  not fru-fru either. 8.9% ABV and no artificial flavoring so GFY.

Atholl Brose Reserve

In 1475, the 1st Earl of Atholl vanquished his enemies after filling their well with an intoxicating mixture of Scotch whisky, oats and honey. This legend has been kept alive by the equally legendary whisky concoction known as Atholl Brose. Drawing inspiration from this tradition, we’ve crafted our Scotch ale with Central Texas Wildflower honey, flaked oats, and oak infused with a blend of single malt Scotch whiskies.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 06:40:12 PM
Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Were they in latin?
It was all Greek to Tex.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 06:41:53 PM
Wow, new brew from the local Strange Land Brewery and holy chit is it ever good!  No, it is  not fru-fru either. 8.9% ABV and no artificial flavoring so GFY.

Atholl Brose Reserve

In 1475, the 1st Earl of Atholl vanquished his enemies after filling their well with an intoxicating mixture of Scotch whisky, oats and honey. This legend has been kept alive by the equally legendary whisky concoction known as Atholl Brose. Drawing inspiration from this tradition, we’ve crafted our Scotch ale with Central Texas Wildflower honey, flaked oats, and oak infused with a blend of single malt Scotch whiskies.
Does sound interesting.  More like a mead.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 06:51:38 PM
LMFAO

Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 18, 2015, 07:47:13 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 08:51:51 PM
LMFAO
TFF
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:10:17 PM
LMFAO
TFF
??
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 09:18:58 PM
LMFAO
TFF
??
Too fucking funny!
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:19:48 PM
LMFAO
TFF
??
Too fucking funny!
Ahhh.  How 'bout them Bungles?
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 09:30:54 PM
LMFAO
TFF
??
Too fucking funny!
Ahhh.  How 'bout them Bungles?
Undefeated!  Pretty amazing.  The whole team seems to be playing up to their potential.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:33:33 PM
LMFAO
TFF
??
Too fucking funny!
Ahhh.  How 'bout them Bungles?
Undefeated!  Pretty amazing.  The whole team seems to be playing up to their potential.
They are playing great.  Which is unfortunate since I'm a Pittsburgh fan.  :)
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 09:39:35 PM
LMFAO
TFF
??
Too fucking funny!
Ahhh.  How 'bout them Bungles?
Undefeated!  Pretty amazing.  The whole team seems to be playing up to their potential.
They are playing great.  Which is unfortunate since I'm a Pittsburgh fan.  :)
The third string QB is Landry Jones a former Sooner.  Good kid.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 18, 2015, 09:52:26 PM
LMFAO
TFF
??
Too fucking funny!
Ahhh.  How 'bout them Bungles?
Undefeated!  Pretty amazing.  The whole team seems to be playing up to their potential.
They are playing great.  Which is unfortunate since I'm a Pittsburgh fan.  :)
The third string QB is Landry Jones a former Sooner.  Good kid.
That's always nice to see.
Title: Re: 10/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 18, 2015, 10:02:40 PM
LMFAO
TFF
??
Too fucking funny!
Ahhh.  How 'bout them Bungles?
Undefeated!  Pretty amazing.  The whole team seems to be playing up to their potential.
They are playing great.  Which is unfortunate since I'm a Pittsburgh fan.  :)
The third string QB is Landry Jones a former Sooner.  Good kid.
That's always nice to see.
Starting QB for Oklahoma last year.