« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2019, 10:55:27 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
fixing a new breakfast. burned my breakfast sausage chasing the fukking cats.
Cook the cats.
I don't think he is in the mood for Chinese food!
Morning, birthday boy.

« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2019, 11:07:36 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
fixing a new breakfast. burned my breakfast sausage chasing the fukking cats.
Cook the cats.
I don't think he is in the mood for Chinese food!
Morning, birthday boy.
Wow, happy birthday! I always forget to look at that dang calendar.

« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2019, 11:15:17 AM »

Good morning, Raz and Flip. You two still seem to always show up together.
That's because he works broker's hours.
Actually, was up and at work early today, had a 7:15am drop off at Lexus
daughter was getting a check engine light, oh her(my old) 2006 IS 250.  They wanted to do
an oil change/spark plug, wiper and filter special for $1200, what a bundle of savings LOL!
When I left the car I told them they could do the plugs for $600, and let me know what the damage is.
daughter just called, problems with all axles, rear brakes, engine build up probably thousands....
By the way, car runs fine

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2019, 11:16:04 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
fixing a new breakfast. burned my breakfast sausage chasing the fukking cats.
Cook the cats.
I don't think he is in the mood for Chinese food!
Morning, birthday boy.
thanks LTG

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2019, 11:17:58 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
fixing a new breakfast. burned my breakfast sausage chasing the fukking cats.
Cook the cats.
I don't think he is in the mood for Chinese food!
Morning, birthday boy.
Wow, happy birthday! I always forget to look at that dang calendar.
Yeah, I didn't make TD's Birthday list either! ( I would have been just above
Prince Albert....)!

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2019, 11:31:45 AM »

Lexus wants $708 for rear brakes(we do the shim pins too!) and $8000 for a "short block",
it may be more than the car is worth.

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2019, 11:32:20 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
fixing a new breakfast. burned my breakfast sausage chasing the fukking cats.
Cook the cats.
I don't think he is in the mood for Chinese food!
Morning, birthday boy.
Wow, happy birthday! I always forget to look at that dang calendar.
Yeah, I didn't make TD's Birthday list either! ( I would have been just above
Prince Albert....)!
Please don't show us your Prince Albert!

Edit: Don't Google that, it's not Suitable For The Office.

« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2019, 11:38:30 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
He's ushering one out the back as another knocks on the front door.
So some round the world action?

« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2019, 11:40:17 AM »

Roof coming off this morning.  Sounds wonderful inside the house!  Wonder what will be worse, taking the old one off or hammering the new one on...
I think the removal is worse, at least the installation sounds like progress and more civil
Removal is a hell of a mess but installation is noisy ass hell if you are in the house, tough call.
I love the sound of the hammering and nail guns, the ripping and tearing of demo is just a necessary evil before the real stuff starts. I love the clean slate as you turn from demo to install
And roofing has the cleanest most trackable progress, add row after row, capping off your success.
Right, single trade, exterior not interior. What's not to like? Nice weather for it too. Don't try to smoke a cigar in your driveway though!
Actually I'm in the garage...

« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2019, 11:44:23 AM »

Good morning, Raz and Flip. You two still seem to always show up together.
That's because he works broker's hours.
Actually, was up and at work early today, had a 7:15am drop off at Lexus
daughter was getting a check engine light, oh her(my old) 2006 IS 250.  They wanted to do
an oil change/spark plug, wiper and filter special for $1200, what a bundle of savings LOL!
When I left the car I told them they could do the plugs for $600, and let me know what the damage is.
daughter just called, problems with all axles, rear brakes, engine build up probably thousands....
By the way, car runs fine
Time to keep as is, run it into the ground and replace.  Just dont plan any long trips.

« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2019, 11:47:30 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
you doing better?
I'm fine. Morning, Deano. Chasing pussy isn't what it used to be, eh?
Luckily he doesn't have to chase much, they come to him. Must smell like fish🐟

« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2019, 11:59:37 AM »

Happy Birthday Mr. Flip.

« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2019, 12:00:14 PM »

On to a 300 Manos.

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2019, 12:14:48 PM »

Good morning, Raz and Flip. You two still seem to always show up together.
That's because he works broker's hours.
Actually, was up and at work early today, had a 7:15am drop off at Lexus
daughter was getting a check engine light, oh her(my old) 2006 IS 250.  They wanted to do
an oil change/spark plug, wiper and filter special for $1200, what a bundle of savings LOL!
When I left the car I told them they could do the plugs for $600, and let me know what the damage is.
daughter just called, problems with all axles, rear brakes, engine build up probably thousands....
By the way, car runs fine
Time to keep as is, run it into the ground and replace.  Just dont plan any long trips.
Told my daughter, swap cars with me take the 2009 VW Jetta 2.5.   Her response,
the doors don't automatically unlock when you get near the car, I have to use a key to start it(no push button),
it doesn't have the pickup and handling of the 4 wheel drive IS 250.  I think I'm going to tell her to take the VW, to
where I bought it, and trade it in for something you want to drive....

« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2019, 12:19:45 PM »

Texas seems to be the new center of nice boutique cigars...first RoMa Craft, then Southern Draw, now Micallef.  Good stuff!