« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2019, 08:28:27 AM »

Roof coming off this morning.  Sounds wonderful inside the house!  Wonder what will be worse, taking the old one off or hammering the new one on...
I think the removal is worse, at least the installation sounds like progress and more civil
Removal is a hell of a mess but installation is noisy ass hell if you are in the house, tough call.
I love the sound of the hammering and nail guns, the ripping and tearing of demo is just a necessary evil before the real stuff starts. I love the clean slate as you turn from demo to install
And roofing has the cleanest most trackable progress, add row after row, capping off your success.
True

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2019, 08:29:48 AM »

Good morning boys. We done conflating automobiles and guns?  Great, let's talk about politics and religion!  Will be a fine day on the banter.
Morning, Mark. Have you washed the ash cross off your forehead yet?  ;D
I had it tattooed on, saves time on Ash Wednesdays.
The pious ladies are gonna be all over you. Respectfully, of course.

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2019, 08:31:12 AM »

Morning SCDave, 314Dean, Mr. Bean FloDave and Mr. Mayor.
GFY NewRoofDave!  ;D
Right back acha BigDickSupervisorFish.  (check with Tony for translation)
No need, saw that yesterday  :o
So he ended up sending you pics then?
I don't see where that's any of your business

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2019, 08:32:38 AM »

Morning SCDave, 314Dean, Mr. Bean FloDave and Mr. Mayor.
GFY NewRoofDave!  ;D
Right back acha BigDickSupervisorFish.  (check with Tony for translation)
No need, saw that yesterday  :o
So he ended up sending you pics then?
I don't see where that's any of your business
Ok, so you'll show me at CF. Message received.

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2019, 08:37:07 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
fixing a new breakfast. burned my breakfast sausage chasing the fukking cats.
Here's a tip.  Anytime you start referring to anyone or anything as "fukking" this or that, it's time for them to go.

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2019, 08:39:33 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
fixing a new breakfast. burned my breakfast sausage chasing the fukking cats.
Here's a tip.  Anytime you start referring to anyone or anything as "fukking" this or that, it's time for them to go.
if they had packed their bags I'd have opened the door for them.

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2019, 08:40:48 AM »

Morning SCDave, 314Dean, Mr. Bean FloDave and Mr. Mayor.
GFY NewRoofDave!  ;D
New roof, new carpet, new flooring, new lighting, new paint.  Wonder why I didn't do any of this to enjoy myself in the house....
Yep.  At least once you move to the SC house you get to experience the newness again.

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2019, 08:41:24 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
fixing a new breakfast. burned my breakfast sausage chasing the fukking cats.
Here's a tip.  Anytime you start referring to anyone or anything as "fukking" this or that, it's time for them to go.
I’m pushing the warden out the door now😂

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2019, 08:42:01 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2019, 08:42:19 AM »

Good morning boys. We done conflating automobiles and guns?  Great, let's talk about politics and religion!  Will be a fine day on the banter.
Morning, Mark. Have you washed the ash cross off your forehead yet?  ;D
I had it tattooed on, saves time on Ash Wednesdays.
The pious ladies are gonna be all over you. Respectfully, of course.
Indeed.  They totally miss the fact I have no hair now.

« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2019, 08:43:10 AM »

Morning SCDave, 314Dean, Mr. Bean FloDave and Mr. Mayor.
GFY NewRoofDave!  ;D
Right back acha BigDickSupervisorFish.  (check with Tony for translation)
No need, saw that yesterday  :o
So he ended up sending you pics then?
I don't see where that's any of your business
Ok, so you'll show me at CF. Message received.
You seem a bit too anxious  ;D

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2019, 08:44:06 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
fixing a new breakfast. burned my breakfast sausage chasing the fukking cats.
Here's a tip.  Anytime you start referring to anyone or anything as "fukking" this or that, it's time for them to go.
I’m pushing the warden out the door now😂
CNS

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2019, 08:45:31 AM »

$3 Victor Sinclairs on the jam now, in case you were wondering.

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2019, 08:46:23 AM »

Morning SCDave, 314Dean, Mr. Bean FloDave and Mr. Mayor.
GFY NewRoofDave!  ;D
Right back acha BigDickSupervisorFish.  (check with Tony for translation)
No need, saw that yesterday  :o
So he ended up sending you pics then?
I don't see where that's any of your business
Ok, so you'll show me at CF. Message received.
You seem a bit too anxious  ;D
Sorry, this is as aloof as I can play it.

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2019, 08:47:20 AM »

Morning SCDave, 314Dean, Mr. Bean FloDave and Mr. Mayor.
GFY NewRoofDave!  ;D
Right back acha BigDickSupervisorFish.  (check with Tony for translation)
No need, saw that yesterday  :o
So he ended up sending you pics then?
I don't see where that's any of your business
Ok, so you'll show me at CF. Message received.
here, why wait.