Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2019, 11:19:31 AM »

Almost time for another impromptu meeting. This should be a quick on, but I swear to god, it's like they plan these things specifically to disrupt lunch.

« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2019, 11:24:38 AM »

Almost time for another impromptu meeting. This should be a quick on, but I swear to god, it's like they plan these things specifically to disrupt lunch.
Bastards!

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2019, 11:28:35 AM »

Almost time for another impromptu meeting. This should be a quick on, but I swear to god, it's like they plan these things specifically to disrupt lunch.
order delivery and eat during the meeting. fukk 'em.

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2019, 12:09:44 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.

« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2019, 12:34:37 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Pick me up something from the bank. I'll pay you later.

« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2019, 01:01:09 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Pick me up something from the bank. I'll pay you later.
surprised I have any left.

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2019, 01:12:17 PM »

Afternoon boyz.  Had some chores to do at the new house this morning but in the orifice now.

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2019, 01:13:24 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2019, 01:15:24 PM »

Gurkha's up on the jam, 10'er MSRP of $300, LMAO.

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2019, 01:27:35 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.

So why didn't you buy one of those instead?

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2019, 01:32:37 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
afternoon Mark.

« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2019, 01:55:45 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.

« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2019, 02:00:50 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Now we've got a Darwin vibe going on. Better than almost all of our other ones so far.

« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2019, 02:15:24 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Now we've got a Darwin vibe going on. Better than almost all of our other ones so far.
We need Mooney for the other point of view

« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2019, 02:17:26 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
and cheeseburger cheeseburger. that's a cheeseburger between two cheeseburgers.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9