Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30

Drink A Little Drink, Smoke A Little Smoke!
Now that's a cause I can get behind.
Logged

dwgbryant

TexDave - any size rig, $225/month plus metered electric.

TexDave - any size rig, $225/month plus metered electric.
Thanks that is cheap.  Might come see ya.

Afternoon gents. Enjoying a nicely aged DPG Blue here.  Is it Friday yet?
Close but not yet Bean.  I am in San Antonio myself being a conference lizard.
Lucky you.  You spending the night or get to enjoy that SA rush hour traffic trying to leave town?
Overnight x2.   I-35 closed up your way @ 620 earlier that should be a hell of a mess
Wonderful.  620 is my way home. Google traffic confirms a clusterfuck in progress.
Cluster fuck is normal could be worse
Logged

dwgbryant

TexDave - any size rig, $225/month plus metered electric.
Thanks that is cheap.  Might come see ya.
and city water in the park and your own sewer/grey water connection.

Drink A Little Drink, Smoke A Little Smoke!
Dig down deep, find my stash. Light it up, take me back
Logged

glassken

TexDave - any size rig, $225/month plus metered electric.
Thanks that is cheap.  Might come see ya.
and city water in the park and your own sewer/grey water connection.
Dean, did you repair/redo the plumbing, or do any tree work, or re-build the roads and re-lanscape the park yet? Just askin'. And joking! If I owned a Park you would be there for free--hell, I would pay you!
Logged

glassken

Drink A Little Drink, Smoke A Little Smoke!
Dig down deep, find my stash. Light it up, take me back
I figured you would get it. And not because you go to Church!
Logged

dwgbryant

TexDave - any size rig, $225/month plus metered electric.
Thanks that is cheap.  Might come see ya.
and city water in the park and your own sewer/grey water connection.
Dean, did you repair/redo the plumbing, or do any tree work, or re-build the roads and re-lanscape the park yet? Just askin'. And joking! If I owned a Park you would be there for free--hell, I would pay you!
I was asked, but I don't want a job. the owner has a new young couple but I doubt they will last long. there's alot of work that can be done for an ambitious couple, which these aren't to make this park look real nice. I won't do plumbing or electric or work on the pool system, but I'd mow, trim, cut brush, sweep, build, etc.
GFY Ken. lol.

TexDave - any size rig, $225/month plus metered electric.
Thanks that is cheap.  Might come see ya.
and city water in the park and your own sewer/grey water connection.
Got cable and Internet available?

Time to gird my loins and do battle in the traffic.  Adios, mofos.

TexDave - any size rig, $225/month plus metered electric.
Thanks that is cheap.  Might come see ya.
and city water in the park and your own sewer/grey water connection.
Dean, did you repair/redo the plumbing, or do any tree work, or re-build the roads and re-lanscape the park yet? Just askin'. And joking! If I owned a Park you would be there for free--hell, I would pay you!
I was asked, but I don't want a job. the owner has a new young couple but I doubt they will last long. there's alot of work that can be done for an ambitious couple, which these aren't to make this park look real nice. I won't do plumbing or electric or work on the pool system, but I'd mow, trim, cut brush, sweep, build, etc.
GFY Ken. lol.
Do you do windows?
Logged

dwgbryant

TexDave - any size rig, $225/month plus metered electric.
Thanks that is cheap.  Might come see ya.
and city water in the park and your own sewer/grey water connection.
Got cable and Internet available?
free cheap weak wifi signal. no cable unless you bring your own dish.
Logged

dwgbryant

TexDave - any size rig, $225/month plus metered electric.
Thanks that is cheap.  Might come see ya.
and city water in the park and your own sewer/grey water connection.
Dean, did you repair/redo the plumbing, or do any tree work, or re-build the roads and re-lanscape the park yet? Just askin'. And joking! If I owned a Park you would be there for free--hell, I would pay you!
I was asked, but I don't want a job. the owner has a new young couple but I doubt they will last long. there's alot of work that can be done for an ambitious couple, which these aren't to make this park look real nice. I won't do plumbing or electric or work on the pool system, but I'd mow, trim, cut brush, sweep, build, etc.
GFY Ken. lol.
Do you do windows?
yes.

hello Mike.
Logged

dwgbryant

Fighting Cock and coffee. took the 2 campers out for Chinese, they did some shopping at a Publix, then we went to the 'beach' at the gulf. files are too big to post.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30