BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?
I just finished the Littles, haven't had any of the pudgies besides Tiff and Chuck...Chuck was AWESOME!  I hear the Pudgies getting better reviews due to them tasting more like the original monsters since they share the same vitola but the length of the Littles.
Ok I thought your reviews were of the Pudgies, they're showing up on sale at cigarking also but for $85
Was that were you saw the La Sirena Sea Sprites last week?
http://www.tobaccogeneral.com/la-sirena-corona-sea-sprite-4446-prd1.htm

These the ones with the band that covers almost the entire cigar?
Yes...yes it is

Used to see them on the Jam occasionally, but I have yet to try one. Have to put it on the list.

[...]

They've stopped making them, getting very hard to find but excellent especially that vitola

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?
I just finished the Littles, haven't had any of the pudgies besides Tiff and Chuck...Chuck was AWESOME!  I hear the Pudgies getting better reviews due to them tasting more like the original monsters since they share the same vitola but the length of the Littles.
Ok I thought your reviews were of the Pudgies, they're showing up on sale at cigarking also but for $85
Was that were you saw the La Sirena Sea Sprites last week?
http://www.tobaccogeneral.com/la-sirena-corona-sea-sprite-4446-prd1.htm

These the ones with the band that covers almost the entire cigar?
Yes...yes it is
A bit over the top, but pretty....

Oops...guess you can't see the band well in that one....

Phil from Duck Dynasty getting some nice media again...'convert them or kill them' with regards to radical Islamic groups.

Someone who has no issue voicing his opinion... Probably won't get as much press as the gay quotes, I'm sure.
Then again, he's just repeating their quotes, right?  .....and nobody gives them any grief for voicing that belief.
At least he kept everyone's head on when voicing his opinion!

Well, it stands to reason that he'd want to give them a chance to change, since he'd come off like a big hypocrite if he didn't change his own life to reflect his religious beliefs... He has cleaned himself up a lot from what he used to be.
I watched and interview he did once when he came clean about a lot of his past, woof...crazy.

Although here's another version with both....sort of...

[...]

Small wrapper
Logged

[...]

Ha! Took me a minute to see what you did there. Your reputation preceded you.  ;)

Oops...guess you can't see the band well in that one....
Hell, I didn't see the cigar until you said that.

[...]

I prefer the smaller bands on this one...

[...]

Did you find the band in the third picture?

Oops...guess you can't see the band well in that one....
Hell, I didn't see the cigar until you said that.
Ditto!!!
[...]

Oh, yeah. Body paint... Now, where's that bucket of water.

Hazzuh, ya perverts!