Oh hell yes... a 62 rg.   these any good?   i wont bother asking Scott, im sure hes got one in his mouth right now... not even lit.
BAM!  No experience from me, but I haven't liked a La Perla I've smoked yet
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Thought that quote from the article NJDave posted was very apropos... I had a laugh anyway.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Oh hell yes... a 62 rg.   these any good?   i wont bother asking Scott, im sure hes got one in his mouth right now... not even lit.
BAM!  No experience from me, but I haven't liked a La Perla I've smoked yet
Same here...  did have a couple of their other  blends.  all dog rockets.
Logged

dogdays

Be a money-saving master with El Mejor. This brand has a reputation for quality, flavor, and value, and now I'm bringing that whole value aspect to the next stratosphere. 6 available sizes, priced between $1-$2 per cigar, this is the lowest price these have ever been. All week, I'm giving you a bit of the good stuff and saving you a whole buncha money with El Mejor mazos of 20 starting at just $20.

El Mejor starts with a dark, extra-fermented Cuban-seed Corojo wrapper that's oily, toothy, and brimming with flavor for a rich and complex experience. Underneath this sultry leaf you'll find a robust blend of well-aged, Cuban-seed tobaccos harvested from Nicaragua's most fertile growing regions. This combination promotes a densely flavorful, medium to full-bodied smoke that's layered with notes of earth, richness, hints of coffee, and a sweet, spicy finish. Impressively smooth and chock full of flavor, you'll be savoring the taste of these beauties long after your final puff.

Full of flavor and even more full of savings, El Mejor Torpedos can be yours starting at only $1 apiece. Get 'em while the gettins' good!

Any one want to split a box?
They are not very good, Steve. If it is the same blend as before. Some people loved them--lounge Lizard liked them a lot.
Good afternoon Ken , I was Kidding, about buying some .
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Oh hell yes... a 62 rg.   these any good?   i wont bother asking Scott, im sure hes got one in his mouth right now... not even lit.
BAM!  No experience from me, but I haven't liked a La Perla I've smoked yet
Same here...  did have a couple of their other  blends.  all dog rockets.

At one time I thought I liked the Morado... but I was mistaken. Although, that may be the best one, imo, gfy's

Oh hell yes... a 62 rg.   these any good?   i wont bother asking Scott, im sure hes got one in his mouth right now... not even lit.
I'll let you try my Ogre Pole

Beer links for the day:

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12832484/1/pumpkin-ale-is-ridiculously-vital-to-craft-beer.html?utm_source=readmore&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=readmore

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12775068/1/9-beers-to-try-before-summer-2014-ends.html?utm_source=readmore&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=readmore

Quote from: thestreet
Hell Or High Watermelon
21st Amendment (San Francisco)

There are people out there who not only don't like fruit beers, but will go to great lengths to tell you how sacrilegious a concept they believe it to be and how superior they are for only drinking “real beer.” These are among the worst beer drinkers you will ever meet in your lifetime, but at least they won't down your entire six-pack of this lovely summer concoction.

For sure!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?
I just finished the Littles, haven't had any of the pudgies besides Tiff and Chuck...Chuck was AWESOME!  I hear the Pudgies getting better reviews due to them tasting more like the original monsters since they share the same vitola but the length of the Littles.