got the pool all to myself.
i hope you packed your snorkel in case 225 shows up
Logged

dwgbryant

All right azz clowns time for me to get the hell out of this office for a few days.    Enjoy your 225'ers
later Tex.

got the pool all to myself.
i hope you packed your snorkel in case 225 shows up
...and hope the camp has a defibrillator available.
Logged

dogdays

Liga Privada Papas Fritas, up at CI .

16 Papas Fritas
          8/35.00
15 5 Vegas High Primings Flight Sampler
         15/34.99
14 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto
          5/29.99
13 Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro
         10/32.50
12 Sam Leccia White Robusto
         10/39.99
11 601 Serie La Bomba Warhead LE Toro
          5/32.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 La Aurora Maduro Preferidos
          5/25.00
 8 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro Gordo
          5/24.50
 4 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 3 Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
 1 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50

Papas Fritas staying up for a bit.  Either larger lot put up or the novelty bloom has worn off.  That plus JWacky and Desert Dave not here to stock up.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Beer links for the day:

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12832484/1/pumpkin-ale-is-ridiculously-vital-to-craft-beer.html?utm_source=readmore&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=readmore

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12775068/1/9-beers-to-try-before-summer-2014-ends.html?utm_source=readmore&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=readmore

Quote from: thestreet
Hell Or High Watermelon
21st Amendment (San Francisco)

There are people out there who not only don't like fruit beers, but will go to great lengths to tell you how sacrilegious a concept they believe it to be and how superior they are for only drinking “real beer.” These are among the worst beer drinkers you will ever meet in your lifetime, but at least they won't down your entire six-pack of this lovely summer concoction.

17 La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         19/32.50
[...]

True, last year they would not last 5 min.
Logged

glassken

Be a money-saving master with El Mejor. This brand has a reputation for quality, flavor, and value, and now I'm bringing that whole value aspect to the next stratosphere. 6 available sizes, priced between $1-$2 per cigar, this is the lowest price these have ever been. All week, I'm giving you a bit of the good stuff and saving you a whole buncha money with El Mejor mazos of 20 starting at just $20.

El Mejor starts with a dark, extra-fermented Cuban-seed Corojo wrapper that's oily, toothy, and brimming with flavor for a rich and complex experience. Underneath this sultry leaf you'll find a robust blend of well-aged, Cuban-seed tobaccos harvested from Nicaragua's most fertile growing regions. This combination promotes a densely flavorful, medium to full-bodied smoke that's layered with notes of earth, richness, hints of coffee, and a sweet, spicy finish. Impressively smooth and chock full of flavor, you'll be savoring the taste of these beauties long after your final puff.

Full of flavor and even more full of savings, El Mejor Torpedos can be yours starting at only $1 apiece. Get 'em while the gettins' good!

Any one want to split a box?
They are not very good, Steve. If it is the same blend as before. Some people loved them--lounge Lizard liked them a lot.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Papas Fritas staying up for a bit.  Either larger lot put up or the novelty bloom has worn off.  That plus JWacky and Desert Dave not here to stock up.
True, last year they would not last 5 min.
>>>Although I have bought them before, I have to say $4.30 is a bit much for that size cigar.  They're good, but there are good BIG cigars for the same money.

With that La Perla lovely up, time to go get some lunch.

Papas Fritas staying up for a bit.  Either larger lot put up or the novelty bloom has worn off.  That plus JWacky and Desert Dave not here to stock up.
True, last year they would not last 5 min.
I had my first one a week or so ago and was impressed, good little smoke. For the $$ it's a little spendy, but it's up there in quality with many of the $4-5 cubans.
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Oh hell yes... a 62 rg.   these any good?   i wont bother asking Scott, im sure hes got one in his mouth right now... not even lit.