CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30

Author Topic: 9/3/2014  (Read 53061 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 9/3/2014
« Reply #225 on: September 03, 2014, 11:28:07 AM »

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal fir me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Who gave you the exact weight of the manager's wife, the bull-dike nurse?
guessing, could be more but I gave her the benefit of doubt.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #226 on: September 03, 2014, 11:29:09 AM »

I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal fir me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Weigh in's can be rough around those parts!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #227 on: September 03, 2014, 11:29:57 AM »

I would buy these Graycliff Turbos if they were a different cigar at a better price
Exactly!
I went ahead and just bought them anyway youse guys are just too particular.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2014, 11:30:57 AM »

LALTS

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2014, 11:31:21 AM »

Face sitting can be even rougher so be careful Dean, 225 could be the end of your skinny ass.

sfish

« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2014, 11:31:33 AM »

So can the semi-annual exams

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #231 on: September 03, 2014, 11:31:43 AM »

this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal for me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Worked out perfect for you in any case.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #232 on: September 03, 2014, 11:33:51 AM »

this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal for me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Do they just rent lots and if so about how much $?

dwgbryant

« Reply #233 on: September 03, 2014, 11:36:28 AM »

Worked out perfect for you in any case.
exactly, especially after the devastating shape of my finances the wife left me. going to take a bit to recover. don't think I'll be needing a job again though.

dwgbryant

« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2014, 11:39:57 AM »

yes they do. you can bring your own camper in but I'll have to get back to you on the rates. she has been giving the people here 2 sites so you're not crowded (ha), so there's room for a car and boat too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2014, 11:40:09 AM »

guessing, could be more but I gave her the benefit of doubt.
Using Google Earth Professional I believe I have spotted her 225 Ass shining thru the trees while also reflecting off the pool over there on Mullet Row.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2014, 11:42:43 AM »

yes they do. you can bring your own camper in but I'll have to get back to you on the rates. she has been giving the people here 2 sites so you're not crowded (ha), so there's room for a car and boat too.
No rush but i would be curious about 2 lots for larger size 5th wheel and parking room for boat in a nice shady spot.   Warden and I are not going to be too much longer working full time ourselves.  I actually may come have a cigar with you sometime pretty soon.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »

No rush but i would be curious about 2 lots for larger size 5th wheel and parking room for boat in a nice shady spot.   Warden and I are not going to be too much longer working full time ourselves.  I actually may come have a cigar with you sometime pretty soon.
You'll find him buried under 225 pounds of woman.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2014, 11:46:06 AM »

14 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto
          5/29.99
13 Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro
         10/32.50
12 Sam Leccia White Robusto
         10/39.99
11 601 Serie La Bomba Warhead LE Toro
          5/32.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 La Aurora Maduro Preferidos
          5/25.00
 8 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro Gordo
          5/24.50
 4 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 3 Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
 1 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2014, 11:48:38 AM »

You'll find him buried under 225 pounds of woman.
Only if she's 5'3! :)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30