dwgbryant

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal fir me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Who gave you the exact weight of the manager's wife, the bull-dike nurse?
guessing, could be more but I gave her the benefit of doubt.

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal fir me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Who gave you the exact weight of the manager's wife, the bull-dike nurse?
Weigh in's can be rough around those parts!

I would buy these Graycliff Turbos if they were a different cigar at a better price
Exactly!
I went ahead and just bought them anyway youse guys are just too particular.

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal fir me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Who gave you the exact weight of the manager's wife, the bull-dike nurse?
LALTS

[...]
Face sitting can be even rougher so be careful Dean, 225 could be the end of your skinny ass.

[...]
So can the semi-annual exams

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal for me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Worked out perfect for you in any case.

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal for me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Do they just rent lots and if so about how much $?
Logged

dwgbryant

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal for me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Worked out perfect for you in any case.
exactly, especially after the devastating shape of my finances the wife left me. going to take a bit to recover. don't think I'll be needing a job again though.
[...]

yes they do. you can bring your own camper in but I'll have to get back to you on the rates. she has been giving the people here 2 sites so you're not crowded (ha), so there's room for a car and boat too.

[...]
Using Google Earth Professional I believe I have spotted her 225 Ass shining thru the trees while also reflecting off the pool over there on Mullet Row.

[...]
No rush but i would be curious about 2 lots for larger size 5th wheel and parking room for boat in a nice shady spot.   Warden and I are not going to be too much longer working full time ourselves.  I actually may come have a cigar with you sometime pretty soon.

[...]
You'll find him buried under 225 pounds of woman.

14 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto
          5/29.99
13 Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro
         10/32.50
12 Sam Leccia White Robusto
         10/39.99
11 601 Serie La Bomba Warhead LE Toro
          5/32.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 La Aurora Maduro Preferidos
          5/25.00
 8 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro Gordo
          5/24.50
 4 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 3 Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma

[...]