79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Burns hot in the first half, then won't stay lit because it's veiny and plugged in the last half?
Having trouble with your corona?
That's petite corona.
Better than a cigarillo.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Bring it on Yanks!
Gladly. We're 1-0 so far. ;)
Are we?  Why do I increasingly get the feeling they fared better in the long run?

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Bring it on Yanks!
Gladly. We're 1-0 so far. ;)
Are we?  Why do I increasingly get the feeling they fared better in the long run?
Pshhh, that's crazy talk!

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Bring it on Yanks!
Gladly. We're 1-0 so far. ;)
We are not putting South Carolina in charge this time - besides they done took away all ya'lls shoot'n tools up in those states.
Fuckin GameCocks!
Indeed, but No worry....if East Carolina doesn't get them this weekend, Georgia will finish them off next.

Texas Dave.....New AP rankings finally out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Bring it on Yanks!
Gladly. We're 1-0 so far. ;)
We are not putting South Carolina in charge this time - besides they done took away all ya'lls shoot'n tools up in those states.
Fuckin GameCocks!
Indeed, but No worry....if East Carolina doesn't get them this weekend, Georgia will finish them off next.
+1

Texas Dave.....New AP rankings finally out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings
I get a couple of laughs out of that with the Mighty Longhorns off the chart.  Did not see any North Dakota Teams listed either, they must be clad with yellowstars.

Texas Dave.....New AP rankings finally out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings
I get a couple of laughs out of that with the Mighty Longhorns off the chart.  Did not see any North Dakota Teams listed either, they must be clad with yellowstars.
I don't know about that....North Dakota State is a pretty feisty team.  Took it to Iowa State last weekend.  Think they've won the D II or whatever it's now called the last few years.

And there's this from ESPN:

Maybe word is getting out, or maybe games versus FCS teams are the last, late-fitting pieces of the scheduling puzzle. Whatever the reason, but as of now, North Dakota State and its five-game winning streak against FBS teams will remain intact for two more seasons. The Bison don't have an FBS opponent on the schedule until a game at Iowa in 2016 and none as yet following 2016, either. It's a compliment, albeit a costly one. North Dakota State made $350,000 for its victory. That's a low payout for that kind of game. Then again, Iowa State learned that, sometimes, a bargain is no bargain at all.

Texas Dave.....New AP rankings finally out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings
I get a couple of laughs out of that with the Mighty Longhorns off the chart.  Did not see any North Dakota Teams listed either, they must be clad with yellowstars.
I don't know about that....North Dakota State is a pretty feisty team.  Took it to Iowa State last weekend.  Think they've won the D II or whatever it's now called the last few years.
I think they call it 6A High School down here.

Texas Dave.....New AP rankings finally out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings
I get a couple of laughs out of that with the Mighty Longhorns off the chart.  Did not see any North Dakota Teams listed either, they must be clad with yellowstars.
One will be there at the end of the year, after a 4peat in FCS and 30+ games undefeated...WE WANT F-STATE!(chant)

[...]

I-State got ramrodded...fun game to watch.  They go up 14-0, then give up and 80 yard run and the floodgates open.

Texas Dave.....New AP rankings finally out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings
I get a couple of laughs out of that with the Mighty Longhorns off the chart.  Did not see any North Dakota Teams listed either, they must be clad with yellowstars.
I don't know about that....North Dakota State is a pretty feisty team.  Took it to Iowa State last weekend.  Think they've won the D II or whatever it's now called the last few years.
I think they call it 6A High School down here.
The real Friday Night Lights

Texas Dave.....New AP rankings finally out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings
I get a couple of laughs out of that with the Mighty Longhorns off the chart.  Did not see any North Dakota Teams listed either, they must be clad with yellowstars.
I don't know about that....North Dakota State is a pretty feisty team.  Took it to Iowa State last weekend.  Think they've won the D II or whatever it's now called the last few years.
I think they call it 6A High School down here.
The real Friday Night Lights
Filmed right down the road here at Westlake High School home of Drew Brees.

Texas Dave.....New AP rankings finally out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings
I get a couple of laughs out of that with the Mighty Longhorns off the chart.  Did not see any North Dakota Teams listed either, they must be clad with yellowstars.
I don't know about that....North Dakota State is a pretty feisty team.  Took it to Iowa State last weekend.  Think they've won the D II or whatever it's now called the last few years.
I think they call it 6A High School down here.
The real Friday Night Lights
Filmed right down the road here at Westlake High School home of Drew Brees.
Nice!