79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Stop being so happy, fak!
this retired life takes some getting use to Shaun.
Did I happen to send you an El Mejor Espresso?

La Bomba's are a touch tempting but do not think they are worth $6.50.  Probably more along the lines of a $4.50-5 smoke to me.
Ask that douche Scott.   hes a La Bomba whore.  Dirty dirty whore.
You're only going to get little fishy excited with all that flattery.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
LOL just noticed your new profile change Dave.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
LSHMAMFOBIPW

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-announces-mason-dixon-project/69573
Logged

dwgbryant

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Stop being so happy, fak!
this retired life takes some getting use to Shaun.
Did I happen to send you an El Mejor Espresso?
don't see one Tony.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Burns hot in the first half, then won't stay lit because it's veiny and plugged in the last half?

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Haha, I did see that e-mail. Maybe it's seeping into my thoughts.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
LOL just noticed your new profile change Dave.
A little slow on the uptake Dave?  Didn't get to that second coffee yet?
Yea, I found this and put it up during the "relo"  Didn't know Dean was such an Elvis fan.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Burns hot in the first half, then won't stay lit because it's veiny and plugged in the last half?
Having trouble with your corona?

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Stop being so happy, fak!
this retired life takes some getting use to Shaun.
Did I happen to send you an El Mejor Espresso?
don't see one Tony.
Wish I had.  Oh well, thanks for looking.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Burns hot in the first half, then won't stay lit because it's veiny and plugged in the last half?
Go North!

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-announces-mason-dixon-project/69573
Really wish they would do a box of half and half.  Tennessee Waltz will be difficult to find as well.