dwgbryant

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.

Be a money-saving master with El Mejor. This brand has a reputation for quality, flavor, and value, and now I'm bringing that whole value aspect to the next stratosphere. 6 available sizes, priced between $1-$2 per cigar, this is the lowest price these have ever been. All week, I'm giving you a bit of the good stuff and saving you a whole buncha money with El Mejor mazos of 20 starting at just $20.

El Mejor starts with a dark, extra-fermented Cuban-seed Corojo wrapper that's oily, toothy, and brimming with flavor for a rich and complex experience. Underneath this sultry leaf you'll find a robust blend of well-aged, Cuban-seed tobaccos harvested from Nicaragua's most fertile growing regions. This combination promotes a densely flavorful, medium to full-bodied smoke that's layered with notes of earth, richness, hints of coffee, and a sweet, spicy finish. Impressively smooth and chock full of flavor, you'll be savoring the taste of these beauties long after your final puff.

Full of flavor and even more full of savings, El Mejor Torpedos can be yours starting at only $1 apiece. Get 'em while the gettins' good!

Any one want to split a box?
I might if they were the Espressos.  Still have a handful of those from about 5 years back.  Age did them very well.  I believe the old ones were made by Placencia.
Tony I was Joking, are the Espressos  Good ?
I know you were kidding but on occasion you will find a diamond in the rough.  If the Espressos haven't changed in 5 years, then they are decent and benefit with aging.  Haven't had one in a while and my tastes have definitely changed.  Worth taking the risk at that price?  Absolutely.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Stop being so happy, fak!

Where'd everybody go??
Jam is moving faster than the banter at this point.
Huzzah!  wait... thats not right.   :o
Quiet, ya noob.
Haha!   GMornin Dave
Good to see ya Saucy!
GMornin Shaun!   hows the new house?
It's goin great man, nice to have plenty of space to relax and get away from the warden if needed.  We got a dog last fall too, that's been a fun challenge...love that little bitch!
That may be a little too much sharing there yellowstar....
Ahhhh, the old peanut butter on the balls trick?
Bestiality Wednesday?
Not technically but there is a sow snoring next to me.
LMFAO in tears.  Let a snake in the house that will stop that shit.

11 601 Serie La Bomba Warhead LE Toro
          5/32.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 La Aurora Maduro Preferidos
          5/25.00
 8 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro Gordo
          5/24.50
 4 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 3 Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
 1 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Stop being so happy, fak!
Just aout the same here but only slight chance of scattered shower.
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]

I ordered a box of them 3 months ago and they came up backordered. I waited a month and told CICS to cancel the order.

Where'd everybody go??
Jam is moving faster than the banter at this point.
Huzzah!  wait... thats not right.   :o
Quiet, ya noob.
Haha!   GMornin Dave
Good to see ya Saucy!
GMornin Shaun!   hows the new house?
It's goin great man, nice to have plenty of space to relax and get away from the warden if needed.  We got a dog last fall too, that's been a fun challenge...love that little bitch!
That may be a little too much sharing there yellowstar....
Ahhhh, the old peanut butter on the balls trick?
Bestiality Wednesday?
Not technically but there is a sow snoring next to me.
LMFAO in tears.  Let a snake in the house that will stop that shit.
The Mrs. left?

La Bomba's are a touch tempting but do not think they are worth $6.50.  Probably more along the lines of a $4.50-5 smoke to me.
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Where'd everybody go??
Jam is moving faster than the banter at this point.
Huzzah!  wait... thats not right.   :o
Quiet, ya noob.
Haha!   GMornin Dave
Good to see ya Saucy!
GMornin Shaun!   hows the new house?
It's goin great man, nice to have plenty of space to relax and get away from the warden if needed.  We got a dog last fall too, that's been a fun challenge...love that little bitch!
That may be a little too much sharing there yellowstar....
Ahhhh, the old peanut butter on the balls trick?
Bestiality Wednesday?
Not technically but there is a sow snoring next to me.
PotD contender !

Where'd everybody go??
Jam is moving faster than the banter at this point.
Huzzah!  wait... thats not right.   :o
Quiet, ya noob.
Haha!   GMornin Dave
Good to see ya Saucy!
GMornin Shaun!   hows the new house?
It's goin great man, nice to have plenty of space to relax and get away from the warden if needed.  We got a dog last fall too, that's been a fun challenge...love that little bitch!
That may be a little too much sharing there yellowstar....
Ahhhh, the old peanut butter on the balls trick?
Bestiality Wednesday?
Not technically but there is a sow snoring next to me.
LMFAO in tears.  Let a snake in the house that will stop that shit.
The Mrs. left?
No but she is sleeping light and not snoring.
Logged

dwgbryant

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Stop being so happy, fak!
this retired life takes some getting use to Shaun.
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

La Bomba's are a touch tempting but do not think they are worth $6.50.  Probably more along the lines of a $4.50-5 smoke to me.
Ask that douche Scott.   hes a La Bomba whore.  Dirty dirty whore.

Where'd everybody go??
Jam is moving faster than the banter at this point.
Huzzah!  wait... thats not right.   :o
Quiet, ya noob.
Haha!   GMornin Dave
Good to see ya Saucy!
GMornin Shaun!   hows the new house?
It's goin great man, nice to have plenty of space to relax and get away from the warden if needed.  We got a dog last fall too, that's been a fun challenge...love that little bitch!
That may be a little too much sharing there yellowstar....
Ahhhh, the old peanut butter on the balls trick?
Bestiality Wednesday?
Not technically but there is a sow snoring next to me.
LMFAO in tears.  Let a snake in the house that will stop that shit.
The Mrs. left?
No but she is sleeping light and not snoring.
I'll have to try that.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...