Where'd everybody go??
Jam is moving faster than the banter at this point.
Huzzah!  wait... thats not right.   :o
Oh shit, look who's back.  It's good old what's his name!
Haha!  Hows it hanging Mr Antnee ?   Seem you have this site dialed in quite well now.  Good job !
I'm doing fine, Ry.  I haven't done shit to this site in over a month but I've got big plans.  I'll get around to implementing them eventually.  How's the family treating ya?
Sweet!  Fam has been good.  Just completely redid the kitchen...took me 2 months, while they were in europe.  So i had just a fantastic summer, lol!   You?
2 months? Did you build the cabinets yourself?
Ha!   yea, kind of.  assembled them, installed the footing, leveled them, bolted them together, mounted them to wall.  I did have the granite tops installed tho...i tend to drop things.
Indeed, like "The Ball"
Where is Joe?!
Pretty sure he's a government spy now. He claims it's a legit new career, but I have my doubts.
oh he did get that new job?!   nice!!    wait... i thought he wanted to get into accounting?
He's going back to school and he has a gov internship.  Still works part time at the old agency too.  He's a busy man.

[...]
Internship, for now. Think it has something to do with accounting, but since it's not about beer, he doesn't talk about it as much. Haha.

Hey Deano, you get your big order from CI in yet?
it's been shipped but tracking says delivery date uncertain.
Scheduled Delivery:
Saturday, 09/06/2014
Last Location:
Departed - Bethlehem, PA, United States, Wednesday, 09/03/2014
What are you exploring today?

[...]
CNS, he may not be here today seems to only banter when at the old place on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

[...]
California
Too-shay
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

Must be government accounting.  Man, if that won't drive him to drink..
dont even get me started...   GMornin Mark!
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

peanut butter beer still a thing?  have to say, that was a good brew.

Good morning kumquats, jam this!
Morning TuesdayFish

Where'd everybody go??
Jam is moving faster than the banter at this point.
Huzzah!  wait... thats not right.   :o
Quiet, ya noob.
Haha!   GMornin Dave
Another friggin' yellowstar.....Morning Sauce.
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

central nervous system ?  cock now soft?  catholic news service? consumer never saves ?

[...]
Well, he still manages 11:00 AM beer runs and 1:00 cigar breaks....

Good morning kumquats, jam this!
Morning TuesdayFish
Seems appropriate, morning Dave

[...]
All close...chuckled, now smiling
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Where'd everybody go??
Jam is moving faster than the banter at this point.
Huzzah!  wait... thats not right.   :o
Quiet, ya noob.
Haha!   GMornin Dave
Another friggin' yellowstar.....Morning Sauce.
Sheesh.  Wheres travelin dave these days?
Logged

dwgbryant

Hey Deano, you get your big order from CI in yet?
it's been shipped but tracking says delivery date uncertain.
Scheduled Delivery:
Saturday, 09/06/2014
Last Location:
Departed - Bethlehem, PA, United States, Wednesday, 09/03/2014
What are you exploring today?
think I'll stay put and enjoy the pool and solitute.