Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2016, 11:47:54 AM »

October 2 is … Name Your Car Day

Unfortunately, many people do not think about naming their cars. Name Your Car Day has been set aside especially for those of you who may have forgotten this little ritual.

It’s very common for people to name their boats so why is it that some people forget to name their car? Let’s face it, our cars do a lot for us and many of us would be lost without them so why not take the time to think of a good name for your daily companion. If it weren’t for him/her how would you get to work? How would you go shopping? How would you take the kids to soccer practice?

Yes, they are always there for us whenever we need them. Who could ask for more dependability than this.

On Name Your Car Day take the time to choose a name that your car will be proud of.
Brad. Like the girl in the Liberty Mutual car insurance ad.
That's gay.

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2016, 11:51:04 AM »

Morning gents.  Beautiful outside here, so figured I'd finally fire up that Johnny Tobacconaut, with coffee.
Enjoy.  Damp and dreary here.
Very nice smoke, though not something I would buy more of at the current price point.  Unlikely this one will ever end up on a cheapy cheapo offering.

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2016, 12:08:29 PM »

[...]

I like being gay. It's better than being sad.

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2016, 12:13:53 PM »

Morning gents.  Beautiful outside here, so figured I'd finally fire up that Johnny Tobacconaut, with coffee.
Enjoy.  Damp and dreary here.
Very nice smoke, though not something I would buy more of at the current price point.  Unlikely this one will ever end up on a cheapy cheapo offering.
Agreed, beautiful cigar and a refined smoke, but not boxworthy unless discounted to Uncle Lee prices.  Just like the Chief Cool Arrow.

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2016, 12:24:44 PM »

[...]

Speaking in 19th century parlance, I would agree with you.

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2016, 12:39:11 PM »

[...]

Heck, even up to mid 20th century It was widely used. I'm reclaiming it.

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2016, 12:46:27 PM »

[...]

Good luck with that sir.

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2016, 12:46:51 PM »

Good Day Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2016, 12:48:13 PM »

[...]

You gonna bring back fags as well....either as a cigarette or something to light your cigar with?

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2016, 12:53:43 PM »

[...]

I'm up to the challenge. Remember you read it here first.

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2016, 12:55:55 PM »

Just lit a Room 101 SA corona, watching the Ryder Cup

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2016, 01:02:06 PM »

[...]

One word at a time.

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2016, 01:03:25 PM »

Just lit a Room 101 SA corona, watching the Ryder Cup
Using that tv behind the barn door?

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2016, 01:03:45 PM »

Just lit a Room 101 SA corona, watching the Ryder Cup
In the barn door room?   Sounds like a great setup all around.

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2016, 01:04:31 PM »

[...]

Will do, GayTony.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6