Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Had a pretty good day, weather was wonderful.  Needed to cuss out Verizon but they would not answer the Fuk'n phone so drive up to the store and took care of that necessity in person.  Trailer hitch install went smooth, got my tires rotated and balanced, filled the propane tanks for the grill, hauled some limbs and stuff to the dump, ate some PaiWai, took a nap, sold our movie popcorn machine and smoked an EPC 2nd.

Really I smoked a V Lancero and now having some elixer while grilling  some hot wings.
You left out coffee, mushroom-Swiss burgers, sex, and a meeting.  You aren't Dean yet.
Because none of those occurred, I am still a retirement trainee, but I will be skipping the meeting sessions.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

What's with the sis this morning, only able to affort two daily deals?
Third was box of Jekyll $99.99 excluded from 20%.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Had an atom tonight. Forgot how good they are. Serious value in that cigar.

Evening Ogie and who ever else may be lurking.   Laptop was still not right this morning so took it back to the shop.

They said it might be a few hours, so jumped on the bike and went to see a customer in Brenham, 2 hrs away via back roads.  Was a glorious day for it.

Would have enjoyed a stogie this evening if the fk'n mosquitoes weren't massing like Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.  Little bastiges are impossible with all the rain we had.

Had an atom tonight. Forgot how good they are. Serious value in that cigar.
Did you get the CI clearance deal Ogie?

What's with the sis this morning, only able to affort two daily deals?
Third was box of Jekyll $99.99 excluded from 20%.
Normally Tats are included in those deals, figures
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Had an atom tonight. Forgot how good they are. Serious value in that cigar.
Did you get the CI clearance deal Ogie?
I did plus 20%.  Napalm still available at 29.99, apparently.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]