Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2016, 01:45:10 PM »

Morning Dave, and Dean if you're still around.  Let's see if we can push this bitch to page 2.
Morning Bean, figured you were motorbiking today.
Naw, that was yesterday for just a bit. Three guesses what I'm doing today, and it's not working on the bathroom.
I'm guessing you went in to work and are doing so while smoking a cigar. Question is, what are you smoking?
Correct on the at work part, but wasn't smoking as there was someone else at work here earlier today.  Now have coffee and a nica rustica going.
Afternoon, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2016, 01:53:54 PM »

Morning Dave, and Dean if you're still around.  Let's see if we can push this bitch to page 2.
Morning Bean, figured you were motorbiking today.
Naw, that was yesterday for just a bit. Three guesses what I'm doing today, and it's not working on the bathroom.
I'm guessing you went in to work and are doing so while smoking a cigar. Question is, what are you smoking?
Correct on the at work part, but wasn't smoking as there was someone else at work here earlier today.  Now have coffee and a nica rustica going.
Afternoon, Mr. Mayor.
So as I knew all along i WAS CORRECT

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2016, 01:54:45 PM »

Not great deals but quality cigars at the Page today.

For 24 hrs, La Aroma’s malodorous retail prices are a fragrant 25+% off bouquet. All fivers ship free.
Found these Great SC Revelations on the Page and you never see the Mystic Vitola on special so I purchased 2 paks.

San Cristobal Revelation Mystic
Size (5.6" x 48)
5/$28

Now went back to the Page after I ordered and it shows them GONE!

I got a confirmation email so I guess they only offered 2 paks. ::)
GFY! And I really meant Good For You, this time.
Afternoon Mayor T

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2016, 01:56:44 PM »

Napping and intermittently watching boring NASCAR race.

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2016, 01:59:13 PM »

Morning Dave, and Dean if you're still around.  Let's see if we can push this bitch to page 2.
Morning Bean, figured you were motorbiking today.
Naw, that was yesterday for just a bit. Three guesses what I'm doing today, and it's not working on the bathroom.
I'm guessing you went in to work and are doing so while smoking a cigar. Question is, what are you smoking?
Correct on the at work part, but wasn't smoking as there was someone else at work here earlier today.  Now have coffee and a nica rustica going.
Afternoon, Mr. Mayor.
So as I knew all along i WAS CORRECT
None of the answers you provided at the time were correct. Your challenge is denied, but thanks for playing.  Here's your participation medal.

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2016, 02:00:40 PM »

The Page has Mi Amor Duque's today at 5/$29.06 and right now they are Jamming 5/$34.99 and they are selling.  Fuk'n Amazing!

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2016, 02:05:31 PM »

Morning Dave, and Dean if you're still around.  Let's see if we can push this bitch to page 2.
Morning Bean, figured you were motorbiking today.
Naw, that was yesterday for just a bit. Three guesses what I'm doing today, and it's not working on the bathroom.
I'm guessing you went in to work and are doing so while smoking a cigar. Question is, what are you smoking?
Correct on the at work part, but wasn't smoking as there was someone else at work here earlier today.  Now have coffee and a nica rustica going.
Afternoon, Mr. Mayor.
So as I knew all along i WAS CORRECT
None of the answers you provided at the time were correct. Your challenge is denied, but thanks for playing.  Here's your participation medal.
You sound like Lying Ted Cruise, read your post - it says what are you doing "today" and I do believe it is still "today"

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2016, 02:17:06 PM »

Morning Dave, and Dean if you're still around.  Let's see if we can push this bitch to page 2.
Morning Bean, figured you were motorbiking today.
Naw, that was yesterday for just a bit. Three guesses what I'm doing today, and it's not working on the bathroom.
I'm guessing you went in to work and are doing so while smoking a cigar. Question is, what are you smoking?
Correct on the at work part, but wasn't smoking as there was someone else at work here earlier today.  Now have coffee and a nica rustica going.
Afternoon, Mr. Mayor.
So as I knew all along i WAS CORRECT
None of the answers you provided at the time were correct. Your challenge is denied, but thanks for playing.  Here's your participation medal.
You sound like Lying Ted Cruise, read your post - it says what are you doing "today" and I do believe it is still "today"
What "I am doing", not what "I will be doing" today.  I checked with at expert on this sort of thing, and Bill Clinton agrees with me

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2016, 02:20:14 PM »

[...]
Well Obama says you are wrong and he is in-Fuk'n-charge!
You left out the "now"

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2016, 02:25:39 PM »

[...]
Either way I am winning cause Today I am/will be napping, smoking/drinking beer and watching the warden work on her pool.   And for tomorrow I don't have to go to work and the warden will not be home.........🖕

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2016, 02:26:41 PM »

The Page has Mi Amor Duque's today at 5/$29.06 and right now they are Jamming 5/$34.99 and they are selling.  Fuk'n Amazing!
Strange, the bar has not moved since I posted that.

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2016, 02:34:32 PM »

[...]
Your plan trumps mine by a mile, so you win.  And yeah, I said trump.  Don't get stressed out.

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2016, 02:37:20 PM »

[...]

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2016, 03:52:28 PM »

Time for a SHEESH!

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2016, 04:59:58 PM »

Took a little bicycle ride now smoking a Fallen Angel with a Sculpin to sip on.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4