Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

I see RoMaCraft has moved to a larger facility in Austin.  Still doesn't accept general visitors however.
Yeah, and their retailers can only visit by appointment, I read that and like wait a minute, what a bunch of arrogant pricks.  Or as we say how Austinacious they are.

7  Ave Maria Reconquista  Belicoso  (7.0 x 54)
               3/39.99

 6  Nub Camaroon 464 Torpedo  (4.0 x 64)
             10/37.99
 5  Rocky Patel Edge Corojo
              5/22.50
 4  Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
             10/37.50
 3  Tatuaje El Triunfador
              5/27.50
 2  Oliva Serie "O"
             10/34.99
 1  Perdomo 10 Anniversary Champagne
              5/24.50

I see RoMaCraft has moved to a larger facility in Austin.  Still doesn't accept general visitors however.
Yeah, and their retailers can only visit by appointment, I read that and like wait a minute, what a bunch of arrogant pricks.  Or as we say how Austinacious they are.
There you have it.  Very unTexaslike for sure.

Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG.
Jesus, what are you doing here? Up early, or up still?
Neither.

I was up, taking a leak. Went back to bed but now I felt a disturbance in the force and was compelled to check the jam offering. #FOMO
Jam sux but Very nice offer at the Sister today (WTF ???). 601 LaBomba Napalms on the DD 10/$35 which is a decent price but the 20% off code works on them so $28 FS for 10!
Retirement box fodder for sure!
No doubt, all La Bomba stuff ages well IMO

I see RoMaCraft has moved to a larger facility in Austin.  Still doesn't accept general visitors however.
Yeah, and their retailers can only visit by appointment, I read that and like wait a minute, what a bunch of arrogant pricks.  Or as we say how Austinacious they are.
There you have it.  Very unTexaslike for sure.
Real Estate agent found me a very interesting 4 acre marsh front property with deep water access on Johns Island (just south of  Charleston).  Only negative is it in Charleston county thus high taxes.

Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG.
Jesus, what are you doing here? Up early, or up still?
Neither.

I was up, taking a leak. Went back to bed but now I felt a disturbance in the force and was compelled to check the jam offering. #FOMO
Jam sux but Very nice offer at the Sister today (WTF ???). 601 LaBomba Napalms on the DD 10/$35 which is a decent price but the 20% off code works on them so $28 FS for 10!
Retirement box fodder for sure!
No doubt, all La Bomba stuff ages well IMO
Morning Fish, I think that is the cheapest I have ever seen them.

I see RoMaCraft has moved to a larger facility in Austin.  Still doesn't accept general visitors however.
Yeah, and their retailers can only visit by appointment, I read that and like wait a minute, what a bunch of arrogant pricks.  Or as we say how Austinacious they are.
There you have it.  Very unTexaslike for sure.
Real Estate agent found me a very interesting 4 acre marsh front property with deep water access on Johns Island (just south of  Charleston).  Only negative is it in Charleston county thus high taxes.
Commies gotta get their money somehow.

You ready for the political circus to come to town next week Tex?

Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG.
Jesus, what are you doing here? Up early, or up still?
Neither.

I was up, taking a leak. Went back to bed but now I felt a disturbance in the force and was compelled to check the jam offering. #FOMO
Jam sux but Very nice offer at the Sister today (WTF ???). 601 LaBomba Napalms on the DD 10/$35 which is a decent price but the 20% off code works on them so $28 FS for 10!
Retirement box fodder for sure!
No doubt, all La Bomba stuff ages well IMO
Morning Fish, I think that is the cheapest I have ever seen them.
Me too, I got then 10/29.99 on the sis last year and that was the lowest

Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG.
Jesus, what are you doing here? Up early, or up still?
Neither.

I was up, taking a leak. Went back to bed but now I felt a disturbance in the force and was compelled to check the jam offering. #FOMO
Jam sux but Very nice offer at the Sister today (WTF ???). 601 LaBomba Napalms on the DD 10/$35 which is a decent price but the 20% off code works on them so $28 FS for 10!
Just about everything there right now is a great deal with 20% off and free shipping.
I think that code's good through Sunday?

You ready for the political circus to come to town next week Tex?
I will likely not even know it is there outside of the fact that Fuk'n O'bummer is coming to town which disrupts everything.

Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG.
Jesus, what are you doing here? Up early, or up still?
Neither.

I was up, taking a leak. Went back to bed but now I felt a disturbance in the force and was compelled to check the jam offering. #FOMO
Jam sux but Very nice offer at the Sister today (WTF ???). 601 LaBomba Napalms on the DD 10/$35 which is a decent price but the 20% off code works on them so $28 FS for 10!
Just about everything there right now is a great deal with 20% off and free shipping.
I think that code's good through Sunday?
Good through the 28th whatever day that is, but 20% off the sisters prices (including DD's) are rarely a good deal.  Their regular price on LaBomba Napalms is around $70 for a box of 10.

I see RoMaCraft has moved to a larger facility in Austin.  Still doesn't accept general visitors however.
Yeah, and their retailers can only visit by appointment, I read that and like wait a minute, what a bunch of arrogant pricks.  Or as we say how Austinacious they are.
There you have it.  Very unTexaslike for sure.
Real Estate agent found me a very interesting 4 acre marsh front property with deep water access on Johns Island (just south of  Charleston).  Only negative is it in Charleston county thus high taxes.
Commies gotta get their money somehow.
Yes sir, also a lot of ridiculous building codes to deal with that escalate costs.

Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG.
Jesus, what are you doing here? Up early, or up still?
Neither.

I was up, taking a leak. Went back to bed but now I felt a disturbance in the force and was compelled to check the jam offering. #FOMO
Jam sux but Very nice offer at the Sister today (WTF ???). 601 LaBomba Napalms on the DD 10/$35 which is a decent price but the 20% off code works on them so $28 FS for 10!
Just about everything there right now is a great deal with 20% off and free shipping.
I think that code's good through Sunday?
Good through the 28th whatever day that is, but 20% off the sisters prices (including DD's) are rarely a good deal.  Their regular price on LaBomba Napalms is around $70 for a box of 10.
The Warhead II's are up today at Famous bid, $50 to win at the moment

I see RoMaCraft has moved to a larger facility in Austin.  Still doesn't accept general visitors however.
Would you, with TEX lurking nearby?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12