Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2016, 07:43:37 AM »

Unfortunate that one of the very few decent games of the final Bowl weekend was on in the middle of the night between two Unranked ho-hum teams and probably watched by few. Not to speak of the 3rd rate name of the bowl ::)

The Motel 6 Cactus Bowl

West Virginia   43
Arizona State     42
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/3/2016
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2016, 07:56:03 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/3/2016
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2016, 07:57:09 AM »

Unfortunate that one of the very few decent games of the final Bowl weekend was on in the middle of the night between two Unranked ho-hum teams and probably watched by few. Not to speak of the 3rd rate name of the bowl ::)

The Motel 6 Cactus Bowl

West Virginia   43
Arizona State     42
That one sure did not have me giving up my sleep for.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/3/2016
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2016, 07:57:45 AM »

Looks like we have another sheesh day on our hands.
Slept in a while myself and now facing the depressing reality of having to go back to work tomorrow. :(.

That is 1,000,000 Sheeshes in itself!
Monday morning sure is going to be a rough one for many brothers out there.

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2016, 08:00:44 AM »

Unfortunate that one of the very few decent games of the final Bowl weekend was on in the middle of the night between two Unranked ho-hum teams and probably watched by few. Not to speak of the 3rd rate name of the bowl ::)

The Motel 6 Cactus Bowl

West Virginia   43
Arizona State     42
That one sure did not have me giving up my sleep for.
LOL, me either as I did not even make the end of the triple overtime  Oregon-TCU game!  I mean, how stupid was it to start a game at 10:30 Eastern Time?  Guess it was for those staying at the Motel 6!

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2016, 08:03:41 AM »

Unfortunate that one of the very few decent games of the final Bowl weekend was on in the middle of the night between two Unranked ho-hum teams and probably watched by few. Not to speak of the 3rd rate name of the bowl ::)

The Motel 6 Cactus Bowl

West Virginia   43
Arizona State     42
Motel 6 just screams upper tier bowl, doesn't it.

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2016, 08:04:21 AM »

Looks like we have another sheesh day on our hands.
Slept in a while myself and now facing the depressing reality of having to go back to work tomorrow. :(.

That is 1,000,000 Sheeshes in itself!
Monday morning sure is going to be a rough one for many brothers out there.
Amen to that!

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2016, 08:05:01 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave!

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2016, 08:05:31 AM »

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2016, 08:06:25 AM »

Unfortunate that one of the very few decent games of the final Bowl weekend was on in the middle of the night between two Unranked ho-hum teams and probably watched by few. Not to speak of the 3rd rate name of the bowl ::)

The Motel 6 Cactus Bowl

West Virginia   43
Arizona State     42
Motel 6 just screams upper tier bowl, doesn't it.
Yeah, for sure.

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2016, 08:12:04 AM »

41 degrees and cloudy here now but clearing and up to 60 with sunshine this afternoon.

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2016, 08:17:55 AM »

Looks like we have another sheesh day on our hands.
Slept in a while myself and now facing the depressing reality of having to go back to work tomorrow. :(.

That is 1,000,000 Sheeshes in itself!
+1

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2016, 08:20:03 AM »

41 degrees and cloudy here now but clearing and up to 60 with sunshine this afternoon.
29 now, only going up to the mid forties today....start of the week won't be out of the thirties.  You would think it was winter or something.

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2016, 08:22:13 AM »

41 degrees and cloudy here now but clearing and up to 60 with sunshine this afternoon.
29 now, only going up to the mid forties today....start of the week won't be out of the thirties.  You would think it was winter or something.
Gosh, so early for you to be having that kind of weather ???

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2016, 08:23:03 AM »

Would be good starting off the year hitting that lottery!  Might even be able to affort tickets to the game next Monday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8