Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2015, 05:34:35 PM »

Pre-Light completed and fire being applied.  Camacho Limeted Edition CLE the label says, shaped like an 11/18 but bigger, gifted by The Travellin Dave with an ice cold Sam Adams Octoberfest on the side.

First puff pretty tasty, better than kissing an ass best I can tell.

Watching Astros beat the KC Royals 4-2.
I'll join you with that Sam Oktoberfest.  EP Carrillo Generosos fired up here.
I think its a CLE Plus
Join right in!  Do you know what this Camacho is called, good cigar.
Pretty good smoke

« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2015, 05:38:38 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .

« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2015, 05:59:19 PM »

Pre-Light completed and fire being applied.  Camacho Limeted Edition CLE the label says, shaped like an 11/18 but bigger, gifted by The Travellin Dave with an ice cold Sam Adams Octoberfest on the side.

First puff pretty tasty, better than kissing an ass best I can tell.

Watching Astros beat the KC Royals 4-2.
I'll join you with that Sam Oktoberfest.  EP Carrillo Generosos fired up here.
I think its a CLE Plus
Join right in!  Do you know what this Camacho is called, good cigar.
Pretty good smoke
Whoops last 1/3 is like smoking a Habenero Pepper.

« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2015, 06:31:36 PM »

Tat Black lit now with another Sam Adams.

« Reply #169 on: October 09, 2015, 06:52:30 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #170 on: October 09, 2015, 06:55:40 PM »

« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2015, 06:55:55 PM »

Good evening, gents.

« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2015, 06:56:47 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.

« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2015, 07:11:14 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
Evening Mayor, well this week is behind us now.

« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2015, 07:28:35 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
But only one pigeon poop episode, so that's a good thing, right?

« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2015, 07:29:03 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
Evening Mayor, well this week is behind us now.
Indeed it is, and on that note, I'm am outahere.  Enjoy your evening, gents.

« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2015, 07:32:51 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
Evening Mayor, well this week is behind us now.
That's a true statement.  Sorta.  I have to go run off to a football game now in the rain because my middle school daughter is in the high school band.

« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2015, 07:33:18 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
But only one pigeon poop episode, so that's a good thing, right?
That was actually a highlight.

« Reply #178 on: October 09, 2015, 07:36:54 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
But only one pigeon poop episode, so that's a good thing, right?
That was actually a highlight.
LMAO, since he missed your head!

« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2015, 07:37:18 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
Evening Mayor, well this week is behind us now.
That's a true statement.  Sorta.  I have to go run off to a football game now in the rain because my middle school daughter is in the high school band.
Better put on your rubbers.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13