Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

« Reply #180 on: October 09, 2015, 07:38:15 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
Evening Mayor, well this week is behind us now.
Indeed it is, and on that note, I'm am outahere.  Enjoy your evening, gents.
Later Bean.

« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2015, 08:07:43 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
But only one pigeon poop episode, so that's a good thing, right?
That was actually a highlight.
LMAO, since he missed your head!
Exactly.  I'd normally be fuming about something like that but it hardly phased me.  Must be getting too old to give a shit.

« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2015, 10:27:57 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
Evening Mayor, well this week is behind us now.
That's a true statement.  Sorta.  I have to go run off to a football game now in the rain because my middle school daughter is in the high school band.
Football team won 35-6, for those of you playing along at home.

« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2015, 10:36:17 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
Evening Mayor, well this week is behind us now.
That's a true statement.  Sorta.  I have to go run off to a football game now in the rain because my middle school daughter is in the high school band.
Football team won 35-6, for those of you playing along at home.
Oh, good, hanging out with the varsity boys!

« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2015, 11:16:18 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
Evening Mayor, well this week is behind us now.
That's a true statement.  Sorta.  I have to go run off to a football game now in the rain because my middle school daughter is in the high school band.
Football team won 35-6, for those of you playing along at home.
Oh, good, hanging out with the varsity boys!
I'm hoping one of the starters asks me to wear his letterman jacket.

« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2015, 11:24:47 PM »

Not much noise from the Mayor today since the lumps appeared in his farts this morning .
It's been that kinda week.
Evening Mayor, well this week is behind us now.
That's a true statement.  Sorta.  I have to go run off to a football game now in the rain because my middle school daughter is in the high school band.
Football team won 35-6, for those of you playing along at home.
Oh, good, hanging out with the varsity boys!
I'm hoping one of the starters asks me to wear his letterman jacket.
Just make sure he's 18.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]