Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2015, 06:40:01 AM »

Mr. Bean missed his blues, but as they were first up, will most likely make an afternoon return appearance.
Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2015, 06:40:38 AM »

Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2015, 06:44:05 AM »

Although they are $4.50 out of his price range.
He'll stake out the sprinter for a year before he pays that!

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2015, 06:58:37 AM »

Although they are $4.50 out of his price range.
He'll stake out the sprinter for a year before he pays that!
That may be true.

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2015, 07:09:51 AM »

Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2015, 07:12:31 AM »

Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Limp on in and take a seat.  Glad you had an entertaining weekend.  Weather couldn't have been any better.

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2015, 07:14:26 AM »

Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2015, 07:15:39 AM »

Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Limp on in and take a seat.  Glad you had an entertaining weekend.  Weather couldn't have been any better.
Weather was great, only issue was the ocean on Saturday, red flag due to the riptide/undertow from a storm off the coast so kids couldn't go in but it was a great weekend

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2015, 07:16:58 AM »

morning guys.
Morning Dean. How was the camper weekend?
weekend was spent sorting and packing and resorting and repacking. bikerlady knows nothing about camping anymore, she was use to a selfcontained unit.

to answer Chips question, I will be going alone if bikerlady does not show up on time. I still have to hit the bank on the way out, the ATM machine was down last night, well, out of money, and I still need rolls and milk.
Don't forget the swiss and mushrooms.
I have more than enough food for a week. could probably feed 6 people all week, from cereal to soups, steaks, pork chops, sausages, burgers, hots, fruits to nuts, and pizza.

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2015, 07:19:21 AM »

Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
I revisited some 601 greens this weekend, hadn't smoked the troncos in quite awhile, really enjoyable cigars that I tend to overlook lately.

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2015, 07:20:33 AM »

Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
I revisited some 601 greens this weekend, hadn't smoked the troncos in quite awhile, really enjoyable cigars that I tend to overlook lately.
Yea, on to the next latest and greatest....we know how you are.

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2015, 07:22:24 AM »

So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2015, 07:23:03 AM »

Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
I revisited some 601 greens this weekend, hadn't smoked the troncos in quite awhile, really enjoyable cigars that I tend to overlook lately.
Yea, on to the next latest and greatest....we know how you are.
I blame you  ;)

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2015, 07:26:15 AM »

So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2015, 07:37:38 AM »

Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
I revisited some 601 greens this weekend, hadn't smoked the troncos in quite awhile, really enjoyable cigars that I tend to overlook lately.
Yea, on to the next latest and greatest....we know how you are.
I started with a HE lonsdale on Friday night that just didn't do it for me so I followed with a Jericho Hill that was great, love those. We were playing cornhole ( ;)) on the wrap-around porch all 3 nights so got to smoke a bunch of cigars and not bother anybody
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17