Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2015, 03:55:56 PM »

I have got to make a smoke selection pretty soon myself.

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2015, 04:04:39 PM »

I have got to make a smoke selection pretty soon myself.
Hey Dave, I'm almost ready for cigar #2. Padron is a very nice smoke, not quite as punchy as I remember but it's a few years old

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2015, 04:08:18 PM »

I have got to make a smoke selection pretty soon myself.
Hey Dave, I'm almost ready for cigar #2. Padron is a very nice smoke, not quite as punchy as I remember but it's a few years old
I had to take the warden to lunch and the grocery store so running late.

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2015, 04:23:48 PM »

I have got to make a smoke selection pretty soon myself.
Hey Dave, I'm almost ready for cigar #2. Padron is a very nice smoke, not quite as punchy as I remember but it's a few years old
I had to take the warden to lunch and the grocery store so running late.
So you really earned your cigar today

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2015, 04:39:09 PM »

I have got to make a smoke selection pretty soon myself.
Hey Dave, I'm almost ready for cigar #2. Padron is a very nice smoke, not quite as punchy as I remember but it's a few years old
I had to take the warden to lunch and the grocery store so running late.
So you really earned your cigar today
Yes definitely.  V Lancero lit now.

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2015, 04:58:34 PM »

I have got to make a smoke selection pretty soon myself.
Hey Dave, I'm almost ready for cigar #2. Padron is a very nice smoke, not quite as punchy as I remember but it's a few years old
I had to take the warden to lunch and the grocery store so running late.
So you really earned your cigar today
Yes definitely.  V Lancero lit now.
Went with a LAT SS 46 for cigar #2, very nice
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]