CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: 9/5/2023  (Read 780 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
9/5/2023
« on: September 05, 2023, 12:04:43 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/5/2023
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2023, 12:30:41 AM »

No Laranja for me.  Not ready for prime time players.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 12:35:20 AM »

No Laranja for me.  Not ready for prime time players.
Ouch. I took a look at the end of the half and it was close but you all were on the right side of it. Looks like the wheels fell off in the 2nd half. Sorry to see that.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 06:05:04 AM »

Morning, twofers.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2023, 06:05:29 AM »

Joe:

Gurkha Black Ops Maduro Robusto - 20/44.99

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2023, 06:06:24 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Man O' War Side Projects Phalanx (Gordo) - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Ave Maria Immaculata Belicoso - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Nica Libre Sun Grown Toro - 5/19.99

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2023, 06:46:32 AM »

Kids staying home today because of the heat. The school district they're in cancelled classes, which means the buses aren't running. Despite that, our schools decided to stay open, despite the fact that their own handbook says they'll be closed when the main district closes. Heat index today up to 98 and a air quality alert to boot, with most of the schools not having AC, and they figured they'd keep the schools open. Well, the wife said fuck that, so they're getting an extended weekend.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2023, 07:12:27 AM »

Kids staying home today because of the heat. The school district they're in cancelled classes, which means the buses aren't running. Despite that, our schools decided to stay open, despite the fact that their own handbook says they'll be closed when the main district closes. Heat index today up to 98 and a air quality alert to boot, with most of the schools not having AC, and they figured they'd keep the schools open. Well, the wife said fuck that, so they're getting an extended weekend.
Good for them! An extra day off won't hurt.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2023, 07:12:59 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2023, 07:17:48 AM »

The oldest is still blissfully unaware of her good fortune. She'll figure it out eventually, maybe when the sun comes into her room and she wakes up in a panic. :D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2023, 07:44:30 AM »

The oldest is still blissfully unaware of her good fortune. She'll figure it out eventually, maybe when the sun comes into her room and she wakes up in a panic. :D
Panic will subside and joy will take over. Something to look forward to.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2023, 07:50:53 AM »

Panic will subside and joy will take over. Something to look forward to.
CNS, for sure.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2023, 08:02:00 AM »

Now for some fun and games. Although lately my outcomes have all been looking the same; like I start with the last letter and work my way to the front.

Wordle 808 4/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2023, 08:47:23 AM »

Now for some fun and games. Although lately my outcomes have all been looking the same; like I start with the last letter and work my way to the front.

Wordle 808 4/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've started playing Connections since you mentioned it, that one can be challenging.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2023, 08:52:32 AM »

Wordle 808 4/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've started playing Connections since you mentioned it, that one can be challenging.
Indeed. My success rate on that one isn't as high. I haven't played yet today.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5