Pages: 1 [2] 3

Return of the streaking Raz.

 :o   ;)
Fastest thing on two feet...

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Dame Maggie Smith is 88.
Former Democratic Sen. Tim Johnson of South Dakota is 76.
Rock singer-musician Edgar Winter is 76.
Actor Denzel Washington is 68.
TV personality Gayle King is 68.
Actor Chad McQueen is 62.
Country singer-musician Marty Roe (Diamond Rio) is 62.
Actor Malcolm Gets is 59.
Actor Mauricio Mendoza is 53.
Actor Elaine Hendrix is 52.
Political commentator Ana Navarro is 51.
Talk show host Seth Meyers is 49.
Actor Brendan Hines is 46.
Actor Joe Manganiello is 46.
Actor Vanessa Ferlito is 45.
R&B singer John Legend is 44.
Rapper-musician-producer Terrace Martin is 44.
Actor Andre Holland is 43.
Actor Sienna Miller is 41.
Actor Beau Garrett (TV: “The Good Doctor”) is 40.
Actor Thomas Dekker is 35.
Actor Mackenzie Rosman is 33.
Pop singer David Archuleta is 32.
Actor Mary-Charles Jones (TV: “Kevin Can Wait”) is 21.
Actor Miles Brown is 18.

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 10

Southwest Airlines is still FUBAR today.
I always thought THAT airline pretty much had it's shit together.  Guess not.

Tuck away for Christmas next year (the four on the left anyway)

Morning, all. Happy PaydayWednesday.
Payday falls on a Saturday this time for me. Wonder what that means.

Still page one and not a single AB offered.  Not a good humpday start.
Don't rush the week along.

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 10
Seven.

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 10
9

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 10
Not even. Five, and a coupla names with no faces.

Tuck away for Christmas next year (the four on the left anyway)
Dad gave me a selection of Montecristo fivers for Christmas. Not of the Cuban variety. They are cigars I wouldn't buy, because I think they are overpriced for what they are. The box-pressed Fernandez whites are a solid smoke - not exceptional, but they manage to be above average.

They came with a small wood and glass humidor, which I needed like I need a third testicle, but I suppose it looks good sitting on the sidecar rack in my music studio.

Morning, all. Happy PaydayWednesday.
Payday falls on a Saturday this time for me. Wonder what that means.
That you squeeze that last paycheck in 2022?

Tuck away for Christmas next year (the four on the left anyway)
Dad gave me a selection of Montecristo fivers for Christmas. Not of the Cuban variety. They are cigars I wouldn't buy, because I think they are overpriced foe what they are. The box-pressed Fernandez whites are a solid smoke - not exceptional, but they manage to be above average.

They came with a small wood and glass humidor, which I needed like I need a third testicle, but I suppose it looks good sitting on the sidecar rack in my music studio.
True, but all smokable and it's the thought that counts.

Tuck away for Christmas next year (the four on the left anyway)
Dad gave me a selection of Montecristo fivers for Christmas. Not of the Cuban variety. They are cigars I wouldn't buy, because I think they are overpriced foe what they are. The box-pressed Fernandez whites are a solid smoke - not exceptional, but they manage to be above average.

They came with a small wood and glass humidor, which I needed like I need a third testicle, but I suppose it looks good sitting on the sidecar rack in my music studio.
True, but all smokable and it's the thought that counts.
Oh, guaranteed smokeable. I've put FAR less tasty things in my mouth, and called it a good time.

Tuck away for Christmas next year (the four on the left anyway)
Dad gave me a selection of Montecristo fivers for Christmas. Not of the Cuban variety. They are cigars I wouldn't buy, because I think they are overpriced foe what they are. The box-pressed Fernandez whites are a solid smoke - not exceptional, but they manage to be above average.

They came with a small wood and glass humidor, which I needed like I need a third testicle, but I suppose it looks good sitting on the sidecar rack in my music studio.
True, but all smokable and it's the thought that counts.
Oh, guaranteed smokeable. I've put FAR less tasty things in my mouth, and called it a good time.
Too easy. I'm sure they will draw and burn well also. That's partly what you're paying for with those premium sticks.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3