Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2022, 07:40:35 PM »

Just about time to wrap up this OT and get some errands done. See you all in a bit.
Wondering if you saw the episode of Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives? I recorded it but haven't watched it yet. I'm intrigued.
Same here, recorded but haven't watched yet.
It's the first segment and I watched it this afternoon. *Spoiler Alert*
Guy didn't mention the meatloaf challenge. Place sounds great though and I'd definitely try it if I find myself in Cleveland.
How did the tots look? On their menu, they mentioned they were on the show, and that's definitely one reason my wife wants to go now.

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2022, 07:49:42 PM »

Just about time to wrap up this OT and get some errands done. See you all in a bit.
Wondering if you saw the episode of Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives? I recorded it but haven't watched it yet. I'm intrigued.
Same here, recorded but haven't watched yet.
It's the first segment and I watched it this afternoon. *Spoiler Alert*
Guy didn't mention the meatloaf challenge. Place sounds great though and I'd definitely try it if I find myself in Cleveland.
How did the tots look? On their menu, they mentioned they were on the show, and that's definitely one reason my wife wants to go now.
Those tots looked incredible. Thinking of trying to make that one myself but I hate deep frying at home.

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2022, 07:54:41 PM »

Just about time to wrap up this OT and get some errands done. See you all in a bit.
Wondering if you saw the episode of Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives? I recorded it but haven't watched it yet. I'm intrigued.
Same here, recorded but haven't watched yet.
It's the first segment and I watched it this afternoon. *Spoiler Alert*
Guy didn't mention the meatloaf challenge. Place sounds great though and I'd definitely try it if I find myself in Cleveland.
How did the tots look? On their menu, they mentioned they were on the show, and that's definitely one reason my wife wants to go now.
Those tots looked incredible. Thinking of trying to make that one myself but I hate deep frying at home.
That's good. Once she sees them, I'm guessing we'll be making plans. Lol

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2022, 09:16:00 PM »

Back on the boat

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2022, 09:17:09 PM »

lunch. hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions.
Looks good. I'm in the middle of preparing brunch. I think this will be in lieu of Easter Dinner. Gotta get the lemon ricotta pancakes started.
doing ribs and au gratin potatoes to bring to the widow lady and her step-mom tomorrow.
I'm going to my parents house for dinner and her parents house for dessert, and don't have to prepare a damn thing. It's an Easter miracle!
Found out it's not dessert at her parents house, but another dinner. I'm gonna be eating like a hobbit tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]