Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2018, 06:12:59 PM »

Almost didn't post this but alas, who the heck am I trying to impress? The Italians should stick to wine. This Toscano Classico was smokable but definitely not a premium hand made.

Kudos to trying so many "off the beaten path" sticks, though.  A lot of the ones you smoke I've never heard of.

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2018, 06:26:15 PM »

Howdy, Flip.
did you get a paycheck yet, what movie did you and the famdamily see yesterday?
Still no paycheck this month. Movie was Mamma Mia 2. Not a great flick but at least it wasn't animated.
Oh man, I think I'd prefer animated.  Did you check your man card at the door?
I'm a huge Cher fan?

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2018, 06:28:31 PM »

Almost didn't post this but alas, who the heck am I trying to impress? The Italians should stick to wine. This Toscano Classico was smokable but definitely not a premium hand made.

Kudos to trying so many "off the beaten path" sticks, though.  A lot of the ones you smoke I've never heard of.
I'm continously looking for the next stick I can offer NJDave at our next herf that he hasn't already tried.

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2018, 06:41:59 PM »

Oh poor bastard.

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2018, 09:47:40 PM »

Almost didn't post this but alas, who the heck am I trying to impress? The Italians should stick to wine. This Toscano Classico was smokable but definitely not a premium hand made.

Kudos to trying so many "off the beaten path" sticks, though.  A lot of the ones you smoke I've never heard of.
I'm continously looking for the next stick I can offer NJDave at our next herf that he hasn't already tried.
Good luck with that.

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2018, 09:47:59 PM »

Oh poor bastard.

Again, good luck with that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]