Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2018, 10:24:20 AM »

Thought for the Day, Monday August 6, 2018
Don't give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these.
Edward Dunedin. ( whoever he is)

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2018, 10:25:07 AM »

pre-op for tomorrows surgery done, stocked up on food. EPC 2nd lot and coffee poured.

Happy Monday.
You were missed. Good morning, Dean.
the check is in the mail too right?

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2018, 10:31:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2018, 10:32:14 AM »

Here's some cigar news to keep you entertained. And by the way... Wasn't a huge fan of Nat Sherman cigars to begin with but going forward, they won't see another dime of my money.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/america-s-largest-cigarette-company-comes-out-against-fda-exemption-for-handmade-cigars
I was kinda hoping some places would discount them as retaliation and I'd be able to clean up. Lol

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2018, 10:32:15 AM »

AUGUST 6, 2018 | NATIONAL ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY | NATIONAL WIGGLE YOUR TOES DAY | NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY
#2 Son is going to be delighted. He's a major root beer fan.

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2018, 10:46:15 AM »

August 6, 2018

"Forgiveness seems to depend more on the love of the one who does the forgiving than on the lovability of the one being forgiven."

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2018, 10:56:09 AM »

Pretty good LGC deal at the sis today. $29.99 for 5 smokes and comes with a $20 gift card.
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards. The problem is, what do you spend them on? I guess I could purchase 3 of today's deal and get 15 cigars and $60 of my cards back?

Good morning, LTG.
Never mind, I was thinking LFD. They've got a couple of new sticks I want to try. LGCs are a pass for me.
Well, to hell with you then.  8)

How was the DE gig?
It poured most of the morning and part of the afternoon. So the farm was a mess. Cars got stuck in the mud in the parking lot and no one got out of there with dry socks.

There were roughly 500 people there and based on cheers they decided to just chill in the tent rather than tour the different stations to learn about the tobacco produced there. (That part was disappointing to me).

The barbecue was great and abundant. The drinks were flowing like crazy. And the cigar swag was excellent. Overall, I would do it again.

Check out #BarnSmoker on your social media.
Definitely would've been cool to learn more about the grow process, but glad you had a good time, regardless.
I'm going to try to get tickets for the PA one next year too.
Remund me, maybe I'll go with you.

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2018, 10:57:26 AM »

Seems like the banter has a case of the Mondays.
Speaking of which, where the heck is Mr. Monday?
And apparently nothing happened on this date in history, and no one was born.
You are cordially invited to GFY.

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2018, 10:59:34 AM »

Up to an hour delay now.  At least scenery in a southern airport is more pleasant.

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2018, 11:08:12 AM »

Up to an hour delay now.  At least scenery in a southern airport is more pleasant.
I can certainly imagine. Which I have to do, since you didn't attach any visual evidence. ;)

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2018, 11:22:18 AM »

AUGUST 6, 2018 | NATIONAL ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY | NATIONAL WIGGLE YOUR TOES DAY | NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY
#2 Son is going to be delighted. He's a major root beer fan.
Good morning, Raz. The ice cream truck in the city wants $8 for one. I may have to pass.

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2018, 11:23:37 AM »

[...]

Definitely will do that. I think it's usually held in the last week of June.

Good morning, NJDave.

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2018, 11:26:44 AM »

Up to an hour delay now.  At least scenery in a southern airport is more pleasant.
On my drive to the DE event on Saturday, for a while I was following a yellow Mustang with GFY Connecticut plates. I was by myself in the car or I would have had Charlie snap a photo. He met me up there since his girlfriend lives close by.

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2018, 11:27:41 AM »

AUGUST 6, 2018 | NATIONAL ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY | NATIONAL WIGGLE YOUR TOES DAY | NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY
#2 Son is going to be delighted. He's a major root beer fan.
Good morning, Raz. The ice cream truck in the city wants $8 for one. I may have to pass.
Welcome to the People's Republic of New Yawk, yo.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6