Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
8/6/2018
« on: August 06, 2018, 12:00:26 AM »

Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 05:08:32 AM »

AUGUST 6, 2018 | NATIONAL ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY | NATIONAL WIGGLE YOUR TOES DAY | NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 05:31:18 AM »

Pretty good LGC deal at the sis today. $29.99 for 5 smokes and comes with a $20 gift card.

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 05:56:20 AM »

AUGUST 6, 2018 | NATIONAL ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY | NATIONAL WIGGLE YOUR TOES DAY | NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY
That's just ridiculous.

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 06:00:11 AM »

Pretty good LGC deal at the sis today. $29.99 for 5 smokes and comes with a $20 gift card.
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards. The problem is, what do you spend them on? I guess I could purchase 3 of today's deal and get 15 cigars and $60 of my cards back?

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 06:07:05 AM »

Pretty good LGC deal at the sis today. $29.99 for 5 smokes and comes with a $20 gift card.
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards. The problem is, what do you spend them on? I guess I could purchase 3 of today's deal and get 15 cigars and $60 of my cards back?

Good morning, LTG.
Never mind, I was thinking LFD. They've got a couple of new sticks I want to try. LGCs are a pass for me.

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 06:19:16 AM »

This idiot has to be an attorney's worst nightmare. No wonder he's gone through so many of them.

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 06:19:56 AM »

Pretty good LGC deal at the sis today. $29.99 for 5 smokes and comes with a $20 gift card.
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards. The problem is, what do you spend them on? I guess I could purchase 3 of today's deal and get 15 cigars and $60 of my cards back?

Good morning, LTG.
Never mind, I was thinking LFD. They've got a couple of new sticks I want to try. LGCs are a pass for me.
Well, to hell with you then.  8)

How was the DE gig?

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 06:22:54 AM »

This idiot has to be an attorney's worst nightmare. No wonder he's gone through so many of them.
That's entertainment.

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 06:30:41 AM »

Pretty good LGC deal at the sis today. $29.99 for 5 smokes and comes with a $20 gift card.
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards. The problem is, what do you spend them on? I guess I could purchase 3 of today's deal and get 15 cigars and $60 of my cards back?

Good morning, LTG.
Never mind, I was thinking LFD. They've got a couple of new sticks I want to try. LGCs are a pass for me.
Well, to hell with you then.  8)

How was the DE gig?
It poured most of the morning and part of the afternoon. So the farm was a mess. Cars got stuck in the mud in the parking lot and no one got out of there with dry socks.

There were roughly 500 people there and based on cheers they decided to just chill in the tent rather than tour the different stations to learn about the tobacco produced there. (That part was disappointing to me).

The barbecue was great and abundant. The drinks were flowing like crazy. And the cigar swag was excellent. Overall, I would do it again.

Check out #BarnSmoker on your social media.

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2018, 06:36:37 AM »

[...]

Definitely would've been cool to learn more about the grow process, but glad you had a good time, regardless.

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2018, 06:56:23 AM »

[...]

I'm going to try to get tickets for the PA one next year too.

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2018, 08:05:54 AM »

Alrighty then.

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2018, 08:07:03 AM »

Good morning Daves and DryinOutTony.  Drove past many a tobacco field while in CT.  Loved the old red drying barns.

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2018, 08:31:49 AM »

Good morning Daves and DryinOutTony.  Drove past many a tobacco field while in CT.  Loved the old red drying barns.
Good morning, Mark.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6