Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 06:22:00 AM »

Speaking of baseball, company summer event is tonight at the Indians game. And of course, it's dollar dog night. Let me at 'em!
Floe going to be there?
Speaking of Nurse Floe she is on tv now.

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 06:32:03 AM »

Speaking of baseball, company summer event is tonight at the Indians game. And of course, it's dollar dog night. Let me at 'em!
Floe going to be there?
Lol, I certainly hope not. But if I recall correctly, I believe she was at the first one we had after we bought the naming rights to the stadium.

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 06:32:47 AM »

Speaking of baseball, company summer event is tonight at the Indians game. And of course, it's dollar dog night. Let me at 'em!
Floe going to be there?
Speaking of Nurse Floe she is on tv now.
Bringing in the $$$.

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 06:40:31 AM »

Extremely Dumbass Woman Powerball winner is all over the news running her mouth, now the cops are having to man (and of course woman) 24/7 patrols around her house.  They should just let her pay the price for stupidity.

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 06:43:28 AM »

Good morning y'all.

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 06:52:08 AM »

I guess this hotel will be packed full of coastal refugees this weekend.

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2017, 06:52:28 AM »

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 06:57:20 AM »

Extremely Dumbass Woman Powerball winner is all over the news running her mouth, now the cops are having to man (and of course woman) 24/7 patrols around her house.  They should just let her pay the price for stupidity.
I can't believe she had the ticket less than a day, and was already posing for the cameras. You can't fix stupid.

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 06:57:34 AM »

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2017, 07:04:11 AM »

Extremely Dumbass Woman Powerball winner is all over the news running her mouth, now the cops are having to man (and of course woman) 24/7 patrols around her house.  They should just let her pay the price for stupidity.
I can't believe she had the ticket less than a day, and was already posing for the cameras. You can't fix stupid.
Damn right, with big winnings the very first thing you do is meet with a good tax attorney and associated experts who are going to tell you to shut the fuk up and stay that way.  Don't even tell your family.

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2017, 07:08:55 AM »

Good morning y'all.
Morning Mayor
Good morning, TXDave. Weren't you getting ready to head out to SC one more time before the permanent move?

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2017, 07:12:45 AM »

Good morning y'all.
Morning Mayor
Good morning, TXDave. Weren't you getting ready to head out to SC one more time before the permanent move?
That was at one time the plan in order to close on the condo but we are just staying here until we move over around September 11.   Son is going to represent us at the closing.

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2017, 07:16:03 AM »

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2017, 07:17:22 AM »

Good morning y'all.
Morning Mayor
Good morning, TXDave. Weren't you getting ready to head out to SC one more time before the permanent move?
That was at one time the plan in order to close on the condo but we are just staying here until we move over around September 11.   Son is going to represent us at the closing.
Makes sense, since he's already there.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15