Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2017, 08:51:19 AM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I think it's supposed to rain here today. Can't remember the last time it rained, my lawn mower probably thinks I'm mad at it.
Give it a quick couple of tugs, you'll both feel better....
Yup, TWSS.

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2017, 09:02:03 AM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I think it's supposed to rain here today. Can't remember the last time it rained, my lawn mower probably thinks I'm mad at it.
Give it a quick couple of tugs, you'll both feel better....
just a couple?

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2017, 09:02:06 AM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2017, 09:03:19 AM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2017, 09:16:20 AM »

Relic perfecto boxes on sale at CI
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/speciald/2003556/
Not a bad price for a decent stogie.

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2017, 09:21:37 AM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I was a bit surprised today at the talent running around. I thought it would be all rain boots and ponchos. One in particular caught my eye wearing tight jeans, heels, and a plain white tee (partially wet).

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2017, 09:24:40 AM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I was a bit surprised today at the talent running around. I thought it would be all rain boots and ponchos. One in particular caught my eye wearing tight jeans, heels, and a plain white tee (partially wet).

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2017, 09:38:55 AM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I was a bit surprised today at the talent running around. I thought it would be all rain boots and ponchos. One in particular caught my eye wearing tight jeans, heels, and a plain white tee (partially wet).
So where's the photo?

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2017, 09:55:49 AM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I was a bit surprised today at the talent running around. I thought it would be all rain boots and ponchos. One in particular caught my eye wearing tight jeans, heels, and a plain white tee (partially wet).
So where's the photo?
You just had to ask.

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2017, 10:12:02 AM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I was a bit surprised today at the talent running around. I thought it would be all rain boots and ponchos. One in particular caught my eye wearing tight jeans, heels, and a plain white tee (partially wet).
So where's the photo?
You just had to ask.

Don't even want to ask why you have that gif..... :o

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2017, 11:02:59 AM »

Man nipples lull

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2017, 11:07:49 AM »

Man nipples lull
One of the worst kind.

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2017, 11:08:28 AM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I was a bit surprised today at the talent running around. I thought it would be all rain boots and ponchos. One in particular caught my eye wearing tight jeans, heels, and a plain white tee (partially wet).
So where's the photo?
I'm gonna get one installed on my shoes.

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2017, 11:09:18 AM »

Regarding cigar deals, the jam and scorcher are moving right along.  Jam now has 10 ea Nubs for $67.   ::)

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2017, 11:19:44 AM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I was a bit surprised today at the talent running around. I thought it would be all rain boots and ponchos. One in particular caught my eye wearing tight jeans, heels, and a plain white tee (partially wet).
So where's the photo?
I'm gonna get one installed on my shoes.
Now that is perverted!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9