Re: On my fucking soap box for a minute...
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2014, 11:16:10 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
Because exiled Cubans and their descendants are the key to winning Florida in a presidential election, so neither party wants to alienate them.  When they cease to be important to presidential politics, the embargo will be over in a heartbeat.  Morning all.

« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2014, 11:19:17 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

'you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?'
N-no!

« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2014, 11:19:34 AM »

While we're copy and pasting from the CI site, maybe we should discuss this post from Joe - I just had to step out for some fresh air, it stinks like salami in Tony's site. Being that it's just us in here, how long can he keep that piece of schit site going and who's going to tell him it sucks?
--- lol! I thought this was Tony posting. I hate this fucking site. Too confusing. The bigger Avis are throwing me off.
I know, who the fuck can tell what's going on inside this shit-show? It bedlam!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2014, 11:19:52 AM »

I do like that this site is a bit more discrete.  The big, bright "JOE CIGAR" banner was a little rough sometimes.
Exactly, the rest of it still sucks though. I can finally read your avi though, so there's that

I enjoy old tobacco ads. I can post more of them as Avis since you can actually see them here.

« Reply #214 on: June 03, 2014, 11:19:59 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It better be.  Otherwise I'm taking the site down.  Between you an me, I agree with what you and Scott were saying, it does smell like salami in here.   :)  No seriously, as it stands today this is no different from CI's banter.  If I ever get around to phase two, perhaps this will make more sense.  I will continue to post in both places too.  Don't sweat it.

Fair enough. I won't. Bet you love hearing all this nonsense from the peanut gallery.
I honestly don't care.  I often forget that I have the admin password.  I expect just as much abuse as I was getting before.  That's why I invited Scott.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: On my fucking soap box for a minute...
« Reply #215 on: June 03, 2014, 11:20:02 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
Because exiled Cubans and their descendants are the key to winning Florida in a presidential election, so neither party wants to alienate them.  When they cease to be important to presidential politics, the embargo will be over in a heartbeat.  Morning all.

Ahh, shit. He even changed the topic. That must mean he IS serious!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2014, 11:21:24 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.

Re: On my fucking soap box for a minute...
« Reply #217 on: June 03, 2014, 11:22:09 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
Because exiled Cubans and their descendants are the key to winning Florida in a presidential election, so neither party wants to alienate them.  When they cease to be important to presidential politics, the embargo will be over in a heartbeat.  Morning all.
Another good and valid point, Bret.  Good morning to you.

« Reply #218 on: June 03, 2014, 11:22:46 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.
http://www.picresize.com/
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2014, 11:23:02 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.

Just post it. Who cares about bandwidth... Tony's buyin!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #220 on: June 03, 2014, 11:24:48 AM »

I had to reboot my computer and almost 3 pages went by.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: On my fucking soap box for a minute...
« Reply #221 on: June 03, 2014, 11:25:28 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
Because exiled Cubans and their descendants are the key to winning Florida in a presidential election, so neither party wants to alienate them.  When they cease to be important to presidential politics, the embargo will be over in a heartbeat.  Morning all.
Mornin' Bret

« Reply #222 on: June 03, 2014, 11:25:30 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.
That's like advertising shit.  Shouldn't you know that?  I believe if you have the proper pic editor, you can shrink down the resolution.  It automatically shrinks when posted as an avvy but not sure if there is a similar setting for that for attached files.  I guess I can go look.  Sheesh.

« Reply #223 on: June 03, 2014, 11:25:46 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It better be.  Otherwise I'm taking the site down.  Between you an me, I agree with what you and Scott were saying, it does smell like salami in here.   :)  No seriously, as it stands today this is no different from CI's banter.  If I ever get around to phase two, perhaps this will make more sense.  I will continue to post in both places too.  Don't sweat it.

Fair enough. I won't. Bet you love hearing all this nonsense from the peanut gallery.
I honestly don't care.  I often forget that I have the admin password.  I expect just as much abuse as I was getting before.  That's why I invited Scott.
I got a text from SteveR offering me 10,000 posts if I come back

« Reply #224 on: June 03, 2014, 11:26:20 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.
That's like advertising shit.  Shouldn't you know that?  I believe if you have the proper pic editor, you can shrink down the resolution.  It automatically shrinks when posted as an avvy but not sure if there is a similar setting for that for attached files.  I guess I can go look.  Sheesh.
You should hire Dean to run this full time.