CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 29, 2016, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 9/29/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on September 29, 2016, 12:00:03 AM
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 12:17:33 AM
Good Little Friday to you gentlemen of the leaf.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 12:21:30 AM
Today is Thursday, Sept. 29, the 273rd day of 2016. There are 93 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Sept. 29, 1789, the U.S. War Department established a regular army with the strength of several hundred men.

On this date:

In 1829, London's reorganized police force, which became known as Scotland Yard, went on duty.

In 1907, the foundation stone was laid for the Washington National Cathedral.

In 1910, the National Urban League had its beginnings in New York as The Committee on Urban Conditions Among Negroes.

In 1938, British, French, German and Italian leaders concluded the Munich Agreement, which was aimed at appeasing Adolf Hitler by allowing Nazi annexation of Czechoslovakia's Sudetenland.

In 1943, General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio signed an armistice aboard the British ship HMS Nelson off Malta.

In 1955, a one-act version of the Arthur Miller play "A View From the Bridge" opened in New York. (Miller later turned it into a two-act play.)

In 1965, President Lyndon Johnson signed the National Foundation on the Arts and the Humanities Act of 1965, creating the National Endowment for the Humanities and the National Endowment for the Arts.

In 1978, Pope John Paul I was found dead in his Vatican apartment just over a month after becoming head of the Roman Catholic Church.

In 1982, Extra-Strength Tylenol capsules laced with deadly cyanide claimed the first of seven victims in the Chicago area. (To date, the case remains unsolved.)

In 1986, the Soviet Union released Nicholas Daniloff, an American journalist confined on spying charges.

In 1990, the Washington National Cathedral, begun in 1907, was formally completed with President George H.W. Bush overseeing the laying of the final stone atop the southwest pinnacle of the cathedral's St. Paul Tower.

In 2005, John G. Roberts Jr. was sworn in as the nation's 17th chief justice after winning Senate confirmation.

Ten years ago: U.S. Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla., resigned after being confronted with sexually explicit computer messages he'd sent to former House pages. A Gol Airlines flight crashed in the Brazilian jungle after clipping a private jet, killing all 154 people aboard (the private jet landed safely). Rhode Island nightclub owner Michael Derderian was sentenced to four years in prison and his brother, Jeffrey, to probation under a plea agreement, angering relatives of the 100 people who had died in a 2003 fire at The Station.

Five years ago: Germany kept alive hopes that the 17-nation euro currency could survive the debt crisis as lawmakers in Europe's largest economy voted overwhelmingly in favor of expanding the powers of the eurozone's bailout fund. Phillip Matthew Hannan, the former New Orleans archbishop who eulogized President John F. Kennedy and who served more than three decades as the popular leader of his Roman Catholic archdiocese, died on the 47th anniversary of his ordination.

One year ago: President Barack Obama, hosting a U.N. gathering of world leaders, pledged all possible tools military, intelligence and economic to defeat the Islamic State group, but acknowledged the extremist group had taken root in Syria and Iraq, was resilient and was continuing to expand. Former National Security Agency worker Edward Snowden, who'd leaked classified documents about government surveillance, joined the social networking service Twitter. NCAA banned the SMU men's basketball team from the postseason and suspended coach Larry Brown for nine games, saying he had lied to investigators and ignored a case of academic fraud by a player.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 12:22:03 AM
Today's Birthdays: Conductor Richard Bonynge is 86. Writer-director Robert Benton is 84. Singer Jerry Lee Lewis is 81. Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., is 74. Actor Ian McShane is 74. Jazz musician Jean-Luc Ponty is 74. Nobel Peace laureate Lech Walesa (lehk vah-WEN'-sah) is 73. Television-film composer Mike Post is 72. Actress Patricia Hodge is 70. TV personality Bryant Gumbel is 68. Rock singer-musician Mark Farner is 68. Rock singer-musician Mike Pinera is 68. Country singer Alvin Crow is 66. Actor Drake Hogestyn is 63. Broadcast journalist Gwen Ifill is 61. Olympic gold medal runner Sebastian Coe is 60. Singer Suzzy Roche (The Roches) is 60. Comedian-actor Andrew "Dice" Clay is 59. Rock singer John Payne (Asia) is 58. Actor Roger Bart is 54. Singer-musician Les Claypool is 53. Actress Jill Whelan is 50. Actor Luke Goss is 48. Rock musician Brad Smith (Blind Melon) is 48. Actress Erika Eleniak is 47. Rhythm-and-blues singer Devante Swing (Jodeci) is 47. Country singer Brad Cotter (TV: "Nashville Star") is 46. Actress Emily Lloyd is 46. Actress Natasha Gregson Wagner is 46. Actress Rachel Cronin is 45. Country musician Danick Dupelle (Emerson Drive) is 43. Actor Alexis Cruz is 42. Actor Zachary Levi is 36. Country singer Katie McNeill (3 of Hearts) is 34. Rock musician Josh Farro is 29. Actor Doug Brochu is 26. Singer Phillip Phillips is 26. Actress Clara Mamet is 22
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 12:22:34 AM
Thought for Today: "Wars teach us not to love our enemies, but to hate our allies." - W.L. George, English writer (1882-1926).
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 12:44:27 AM
Even the deer in NJ have attitude!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/28/nj-driver-hits-deer-deer-hits-back/91244756/
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 01:02:20 AM
Free coffee on National Coffee Day.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/09/28/how-score-free-cup-joe-national-coffee-day/91231350/

Maybe CarolinaDave's busty barista will give him a freebie!

Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 03:41:09 AM
Time to rise and shine out there in banterland!   ???
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 04:51:25 AM
Guess CarolinaDave and Dean had better nights sleep and BrownieDave's schedule has changed giving him today off.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:10:48 AM
Morning Frenchy Dave
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 05:17:10 AM
Bonjour CarolinaDave
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:19:06 AM
TS Matthew picking up steam with sustained winds at 65 mph.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:20:09 AM
Bonjour CarolinaDave
When you heading back to Murica?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:35:47 AM
TGIF For Me!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 29, 2016, 05:40:53 AM
Morning Daves. At the airport in Manchester waiting to board my flight to....... Orlando?!?!!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:45:08 AM
September 29 is ......... Biscotti Day (goes well with coffee day)

Chocolate Hazelnut, Honey Pistachio, Almond and Lemon Dipped in White Chocolate, Dried Cherry and Almond Biscotti, Biscotti alla Parmigiana, Peppermint Biscotti, Almond and Raisin, these are just a few samples of the absolutely rainbow of flavors you can get Biscotti in. All of them are the perfect accompaniment to your favorite blend of coffee or a steaming cup of relaxing tea, their double-baked crunch absorbing the myriad of flavors and softening into an expertly textured snack. Biscotti Day celebrates these wonderful treats, and reminds you to try a new flavor, or indulge in your favorite.

History of Biscotti Day
Biscotti are almond biscuits that originate in Prato Italy, they are the result of a process that leaves them delicious and crunchy, twice-baking. Their firm crispy texture is one of the reasons they’re traditionally served in Vin Santo, a sweet white dessert wine. Biscotti were the result of a process that was used to help preserve food for a long time, and thus twice-baked foods were often taken on long journeys and wars by Roman Legions. Since then they’ve been a popular part of the dietary culture of Italy, and eventually spread across the world finding a new home in coffee shops.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 29, 2016, 05:46:16 AM
TGIF For Me!
GFY for you!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:51:02 AM
TGIF For Me!
GFY for you!
New Hampsha Bean surfaces!

Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:54:01 AM
TGIF but got to go to work today, BBL
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 29, 2016, 06:14:09 AM
TGIF For Me!
GFY for you!
New Hampsha Bean surfaces!
Didn't get to ride up into the mountains this trip, looks like next spring will be the best chance now.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 06:20:59 AM
Morning Daves, Mark.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 29, 2016, 06:24:59 AM
Morning Daves, Mark.
Morning Golf.  What day is it for you?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 29, 2016, 06:26:23 AM
Time to shut it down.  Later, Daves.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 06:41:51 AM
Bonjour CarolinaDave
When you heading back to Murica?
Tomorrow morning.  Should get home early afternoon.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 06:42:49 AM
Morning Daves, Mark.
Morning Golf.  What day is it for you?
Lol, wish I knew. It's a day I have to work, that much I'm sure of.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 06:43:06 AM
TGIF For Me!
GFY for you!
New Hampsha Bean surfaces!
Didn't get to ride up into the mountains this trip, looks like next spring will be the best chance now.
Fall trips are cool and usually dry, spring trips are cold and damp.  Can you tell which I prefer?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 06:44:00 AM
Think Bean is coming home by way of Wisconsin?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 06:45:35 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 07:11:49 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 07:14:12 AM
Good morning boys
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 07:14:34 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 07:18:28 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
Usually the case at SBC.  Morning Scott.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 07:30:21 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
Usually the case at SBC.  Morning Scott.
Morning Mike. I'm a big fan of the Intemperence line, BA specifically
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 07:33:29 AM
Morning Daves. At the airport in Manchester waiting to board my flight to....... Orlando?!?!!
Certainly the most direct route. ::)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 07:34:27 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 07:35:45 AM
111
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 07:35:49 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Good RoMa Craft cigars, but not great prices, even with the 22%
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 07:39:02 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Good RoMa Craft cigars, but not great prices, even with the 22%
I repeat, where might I find them cheaper?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 07:39:27 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 07:42:03 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Occasionally a single choice  on the bid sites and very seldom one choice on the Monster so once again where can I buy a particular variety or vitola in a choice of box or 5 pak cheaper?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 29, 2016, 08:01:02 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 08:04:11 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Morning ScreenRoomDean.  Must be those TS Matthew Skies.

No comment on the remainder of your activities.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 08:05:04 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Morning ScreenRoomDean.  Must be those TS Matthew Skies.

No comment on the remainder of your activities.
No comments? Where's the fun in that?!?

Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 08:08:15 AM
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 29, 2016, 08:09:16 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Morning ScreenRoomDean.  Must be those TS Matthew Skies.

No comment on the remainder of your activities.
No comments? Where's the fun in that?!?

Morning, Dean.
yeah, now I feel slighted.
😒
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 08:09:32 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Morning ScreenRoomDean.  Must be those TS Matthew Skies.

No comment on the remainder of your activities.
No comments? Where's the fun in that?!?

Morning, Dean.
There is a time and a place for everything and this would satisfy the case for no comments. ;)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 08:22:46 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 08:24:23 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 08:32:38 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 08:33:52 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars

Great smoke. Basically the Mode 5 vitola from the CroMagnon line.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 08:38:54 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 08:44:45 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 08:49:42 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 08:50:10 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars
I have to wait 3 days  to buy those and we don't know what the price might actually be and that is not the vitola I prefer.

I bought  Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered and I want you or Travellin Dave to tell me where I can buy them cheaper right now. ;)

And I will have them on Saturday
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 08:51:47 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
I know the answer so all hands go for it.  Fish  and Travellin Dave specifically said that SBC is overpriced on Roma Craft even after the 22% off. :)  And that is the 2nd time in a week or so that Fish has made that blanket statement.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:10:55 AM
All Hands Price Search Lull?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 09:10:59 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
Light the Ogie-signal!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 09:12:07 AM

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars (http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars)
I have to wait 3 days  to buy those and we don't know what the price might actually be and that is not the vitola I prefer.

I bought  Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered and I want you or Travellin Dave to tell me where I can buy them cheaper right now. ;)

And I will have them on Saturday
DemandingDave
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:13:21 AM
Checked the Page and no Roma Craft on there today ;D

Page is a continuation of yesterday's buffet.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 09:14:06 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Husband?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:14:23 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars (http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars)
I have to wait 3 days  to buy those and we don't know what the price might actually be and that is not the vitola I prefer.

I bought  Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered and I want you or Travellin Dave to tell me where I can buy them cheaper right now. ;)

And I will have them on Saturday
DemandingDave
Tell me a cheaper place.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 09:15:28 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars (http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars)
I have to wait 3 days  to buy those and we don't know what the price might actually be and that is not the vitola I prefer.

I bought  Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered and I want you or Travellin Dave to tell me where I can buy them cheaper right now. ;)

And I will have them on Saturday
DemandingDave
You know a cheaper place?
No.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 09:15:31 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?

In one of his tuppordores?  ;)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 09:17:48 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Husband?

Yeah... that's either a little confusing and/or disturbing, but it is a Dean story, so nothing's off the table.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 09:18:06 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:18:33 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?

In one of his tuppordores?  ;)
I do have some there and also in my humi but I will not sell them any cheaper than today's SBC offers.  So no.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Ogie on September 29, 2016, 09:18:43 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
Light the Ogie-signal!
Yeah yeah.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 09:21:18 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC

...and has to include free 2 day shipping! Otherwise, forget it!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:21:59 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:22:42 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC

...and has to include free 2 day shipping! Otherwise, forget it!
No just has to have the same free shipping or better as SBC - priority mail.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 09:23:00 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Husband?

Yeah... that's either a little confusing and/or disturbing, but it is a Dean story, so nothing's off the table.
Dean is in bed with the wife so where's the husband sleeping?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 09:23:36 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.

Oh, I see what this is. Sheesh
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 29, 2016, 09:23:48 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Husband?
yes. she's married. been living like brother and sister for 25 years. been fighting for 25 years. have had no physical contact for 25 years. we get along.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 09:24:09 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.
Which vitola and what quantity?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 09:24:22 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 09:24:27 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
Light the Ogie-signal!
Yeah yeah.
Well, where's the deal?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 09:25:17 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 09:25:40 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.
First of all I keep no secrets, in fact I've shared more deals lately that you've taken advantage of than anyone else
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:26:25 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Husband?

Yeah... that's either a little confusing and/or disturbing, but it is a Dean story, so nothing's off the table.
Dean is in bed with the wife so where's the husband sleeping?
Dean is smoking in the screen room
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 29, 2016, 09:26:39 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Husband?

Yeah... that's either a little confusing and/or disturbing, but it is a Dean story, so nothing's off the table.
Dean is in bed with the wife so where's the husband sleeping?
it's a 2 bedroom house! they have not shared a bed in 25 years.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:26:55 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.
First of all I keep no secrets, in fact I've shared more deals lately that you've taken advantage of than anyone else
I can buy that but where are they cheaper?  In fact you and Travellin Dave even enabled me to try a Roma Craft about 2 years ago.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 09:27:24 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.
First of all I keep no secrets, in fact I've shared more deals lately that you've taken advantage of than anyone else
Time doesn't start until you tell me exactly what I'm shopping for, delivery will be included in the total cost of course but delivery dates are not in the game
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 09:27:55 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Husband?

Yeah... that's either a little confusing and/or disturbing, but it is a Dean story, so nothing's off the table.
Dean is in bed with the wife so where's the husband sleeping?

On the floor with the dog?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Ogie on September 29, 2016, 09:28:18 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
Light the Ogie-signal!
Yeah yeah.
Well, where's the deal?
Still waiting on the Laranja CG deal.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:30:17 AM
Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.
First of all I keep no secrets, in fact I've shared more deals lately that you've taken advantage of than anyone else
Time doesn't start until you tell me exactly what I'm shopping for, delivery will be included in the total cost of course but delivery dates are not in the game
It is not a comparable or better deal if the service is not the same.  If they are available cheaper then that means I can buy them now for less.

You also painted with a broad brush saying Roma Craft is available for less than the 22$ off price so that must mean all Roma Craft All The Time

Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered

Time runs out at 9:45 ET
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:32:46 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
Light the Ogie-signal!
Yeah yeah.
Well, where's the deal?
Still waiting on the Laranja CG deal.
I think Laranja's have gotten too popular because the deals sure have dried up over the past month or so.

Morning Ogie
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 09:33:33 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
Light the Ogie-signal!
Yeah yeah.
Well, where's the deal?
Still waiting on the Laranja CG deal.

Me too.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 09:33:50 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 09:37:09 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:37:10 AM
DOW is Down 15 points at 18,324 to start the morning.

Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 09:37:31 AM
[...]

You're certainly using some creative editing, I stated simply that the starting prices were high, that's it. I made no statements about all vitolas all the time nor am I interested in a challenge where you feel the need to constantly change the rules
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 09:37:55 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)

Go, go, go!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 09:42:08 AM
[...]

This is Andy's Eli/Super Bowl thing all over again.  ;D
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 09:44:28 AM
[...]

Exactly, I feel like Joe Pesci. "Oh, you like to renegotiate as you go"
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 09:46:18 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Husband?

Yeah... that's either a little confusing and/or disturbing, but it is a Dean story, so nothing's off the table.
Dean is in bed with the wife so where's the husband sleeping?

On the floor with the dog?
Woof, woof…
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:49:50 AM
[...]

Just trying to make sure you have all the info.

  I posted that same deal last week from SBC and you immediately said it was not a deal even with the 22% off.    When in fact it was as good of a deal out there then and still is now unless you stumble up on the occasional Mash offer or a bid deal.  It has been a couple of months since the Mash had a Roma Craft offer and it was CroMagnon's at a very nice price with the Catsrule.

Believe me I searched very diligently for a better price last week and this week - none exist unless it is at a place I don't know to search and manysuch places do exist.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 09:50:22 AM
[...]

Just show me a better price.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 09:52:50 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 09:56:13 AM
good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Did no one else find that statement a bit disturbing?  ....and I'm not talking about Cusano 18's.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 09:57:22 AM
[...]

I did, prior to you specifying a new vitola. The ones I really like are the BA XXI Envy and those can be had much cheaper, they've closed for $102 and $110 in the past few weeks.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 09:58:07 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars
I have to wait 3 days  to buy those and we don't know what the price might actually be and that is not the vitola I prefer.

I bought  Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered and I want you or Travellin Dave to tell me where I can buy them cheaper right now. ;)

And I will have them on Saturday
You can get 'em for free off the back of the fukkin' truck at their HQ right down the street from your house.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 09:58:25 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 09:59:57 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars
I have to wait 3 days  to buy those and we don't know what the price might actually be and that is not the vitola I prefer.

I bought  Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered and I want you or Travellin Dave to tell me where I can buy them cheaper right now. ;)

And I will have them on Saturday
You can get 'em for free off the back of the fukkin' truck at their HQ right down the street from your house.

That does sound like a good deal...
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:00:25 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...
The VIP price you pay about $80/year for?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:01:07 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars
I have to wait 3 days  to buy those and we don't know what the price might actually be and that is not the vitola I prefer.

I bought  Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered and I want you or Travellin Dave to tell me where I can buy them cheaper right now. ;)

And I will have them on Saturday
You can get 'em for free off the back of the fukkin' truck at their HQ right down the street from your house.

That does sound like a good deal...
Except they don't allow visitors anymore
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:02:26 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Not available because I purchased all of them even though I paid too much. ;D
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 10:05:52 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Not available because I purchased all of them even though I paid too much. ;D

Better luck next time... The laws of cost averaging should help out eventually.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:06:34 AM
[...]

Give me a break, I specified the very vitola I purchased. at the place you said prices were "very high to start" but start does not make a damn bit of difference it is the finish that matters and they are not available anywhere cheaper.    And their "start" includes priority mail shipping.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 10:06:54 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Not available because I purchased all of them even though I paid too much. ;D
The line can be had cheaper, like you said, save an odd deal here or there. I can post proof with another vitola(s) in the line
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 10:07:44 AM
Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Not available because I purchased all of them even though I paid too much. ;D
Greedy bastich!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 10:08:51 AM
Anyone else thinking someone's wife's hair dryer was extra loud this morning?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 10:09:51 AM
[...]

To be accurate you posted the specifics after I made my statement, which I can still prove
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:10:02 AM
[...]

Please post away I would luv to buy some cheaper but they need to be in stock  and include delivery charges.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 10:12:34 AM
Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:13:16 AM
[...]

You did not specify anything:

Quote from: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 06:11:49 AM

Quote from: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 05:45:35 AM

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category

See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.

Prices are very high to start

Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 10:13:44 AM
Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:16:02 AM
Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Surely there is a better deal out there ;)

That is a super buy, seems like they had that offer a while back too.  No rush with Holts usually though because they seem to have a good stock of sale items.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:16:46 AM
Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
VIP Deal? ;)  Hope you  paid your discount dues!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 10:18:15 AM
Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
Prove it. You have 14 seconds.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 10:20:20 AM
Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
Prove it. You have 14 seconds.
CNS
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:22:13 AM
I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 10:22:49 AM
Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
Prove it. You have 14 seconds.

I could do it twice in 14 seconds...
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 10:26:04 AM
Intemperance BA XXI Avarice - Box of 24

SBC price after 22% Discount - $115.41 delivered

CAYP Price: $104 + $8.95 shipping = $112.95 delivered

This was the first vitola I could find in stock at both places
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 10:28:43 AM
I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week

Thankfully prices are dropping here after the gouging folks decided to pass along because of some dumbass pipe leak that took over a week to bypass. See, cost averaging... it really works.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:29:03 AM
Intemperance BA XXI Avarice - Box of 24

SBC price after 22% Discount - $115.41 delivered

CAYP Price: $104 + $8.95 shipping = $112.95 delivered

This was the first vitola I could find in stock at both places
I don't want a box I only wanted 5-10 and is the pricing similar across the Roma Craft line? ;D
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:30:09 AM
I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week

Thankfully prices are dropping here after the gouging folks decided to pass along because of some dumbass pipe leak that took over a week to bypass. See, cost averaging... it really works.
Wasn't that pipe leak over around your area or maybe it was TN?  In fact they went up some over here too because of that and we don't get anything from that pipeline but supply a lot of what goes into it which should mean we had an excess while it was shut down..

Price of Oil has gone up about $3 in 36 hours because of an OPEC Statement.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2016, 10:31:08 AM
I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week

Thankfully prices are dropping here after the gouging folks decided to pass along because of some dumbass pipe leak that took over a week to bypass. See, cost averaging... it really works.
Wasn't that pipe leak over around your area or maybe it was TN?

Price of Oil has gone up about $3 in 36 hours because of an OPEC Statement.

Alabama... line serviced the southeast region.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 10:31:36 AM
Intemperance BA XXI Avarice - Box of 24

SBC price after 22% Discount - $115.41 delivered

CAYP Price: $104 + $8.95 shipping = $112.95 delivered

This was the first vitola I could find in stock at both places
I don't want a box I only wanted 5-10 and is the pricing similar across the Roma Craft line? ;D
I now consider this matter closed
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:32:29 AM
I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week

Thankfully prices are dropping here after the gouging folks decided to pass along because of some dumbass pipe leak that took over a week to bypass. See, cost averaging... it really works.
Wasn't that pipe leak over around your area or maybe it was TN?

Price of Oil has gone up about $3 in 36 hours because of an OPEC Statement.

Alabama... line serviced the southeast region.
I added a little note to the original post, making the gouging even more obvious
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:32:46 AM
Intemperance BA XXI Avarice - Box of 24

SBC price after 22% Discount - $115.41 delivered

CAYP Price: $104 + $8.95 shipping = $112.95 delivered

This was the first vitola I could find in stock at both places
I don't want a box I only wanted 5-10 and is the pricing similar across the Roma Craft line? ;D
I now consider this matter closed
Done Deal!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:42:15 AM
Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 10:43:28 AM
Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
Prove it. You have 14 seconds.

I could do it twice in 14 seconds...
LALTS
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 10:46:06 AM
Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 10:48:58 AM
G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
Light the Ogie-signal!
Yeah yeah.
Well, where's the deal?
Still waiting on the Laranja CG deal.
Caixa and Toro on the Auctioneer starting Saturday.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:49:00 AM
Screw " Keep Austin Weird"  it is soon to be "The Swiss Alps of the South"  - unless of course the tax payers run out of money first.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — An idea that could have you soaring above Austin traffic is now a bit closer to taking off.

The Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority approved $5,250 Wednesday to study a gondola cable car system in Austin. The money is CTRMA’s share of the study’s $15,750 price tag, with the rest coming from the city of Austin and Capital Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.

The system would be called the Wire, with the concept to start on a route that would have 19 stops and go from Slaughter Lane to downtown and the UT campus by traveling over South First Street. That section would be called Wire One.

“I’m often asked, ‘Is this a solution to traffic?’ and the answer is: No, this is one of the solutions to traffic,” said Jared Ficklin, who works at Argodesign and is one of the minds behind the Wire.

http://kxan.com/2016/09/28/funding-approved-to-study-gondola-cable-car-system-in-austin/
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:50:06 AM
Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Tony would likely know about Flip too.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 10:50:21 AM
Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Heard back, said it is his line, but that he's working from home today.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 10:52:00 AM
Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Heard back, said it is his line, but that he's working from home today.
Ok, not flip's line, so we're all good and accounted for.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 10:53:00 AM
Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
Prove it. You have 14 seconds.

I could do it twice in 14 seconds...
Yea, TWSS!  Don't call you QueeksDraw for nothing....
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 10:56:14 AM
Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Heard back, said it is his line, but that he's working from home today.
Ok, not flip's line, so we're all good and accounted for.
Thanks for checking and reporting!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 11:03:14 AM
Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Heard back, said it is his line, but that he's working from home today.
Ok, not flip's line, so we're all good and accounted for.
Well, accounted for anyway...
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 11:16:42 AM
I turned on the TV as I was leaving the house this morning. saw the train wreck at Hoboken, and turned around.
Both Tony's and my trains eventually go to Hoboken it is the terminal at the end of the line for
both the Paskack Valley And Bergen County lines.  However we both get off at Secaucus Junction, and
take a different(electric overhead) line into NY Penn Station.  I might have been able to get into work,
this morning, but coming home would have been uncertain.  So I opted to work from the house today.
You can tell everybody I am OK. (973) 493-2142
Otherwise good morning guys...
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 11:17:58 AM
Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Heard back, said it is his line, but that he's working from home today.
Ok, not flip's line, so we're all good and accounted for.
Well, accounted for anyway...
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 11:18:48 AM
I turned on the TV as I was leaving the house this morning. saw the train wreck at Hoboken, and turned around.
Both Tony's and my trains eventually go to Hoboken it is the terminal at the end of the line for
both the Paskack Valley And Bergen County lines.  However we both get off at Secaucus Junction, and
take a different(electric overhead) line into NY Penn Station.  I might have been able to get into work,
this morning, but coming home would have been uncertain.  So I opted to work from the house today.
You can tell everybody I am OK. (973) 493-2142
Otherwise good morning guys...
Morning Flip, glad you missed the mess!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 11:25:34 AM
I am feeling like some Mexican Food for lunch today.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 11:26:32 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 11:28:40 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 11:31:40 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 11:32:00 AM
I am feeling like some Mexican Food for lunch today.
today is Thursday, street cleaning, day, if I leave my car at the curb, it is a $35 ticket.
so I should take a lunch, and go someplace, even though I am at home.  That's an extension of Fish math, right?
Any lunch under $35.00 is virtually free!  Of course I could pull my car into the driveway from 12 to 4pm,
 but where's the fun in that?  8)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 11:33:59 AM
I am feeling like some Mexican Food for lunch today.
today is Thursday, street cleaning, day, if I leave my car at the curb, it is a $35 ticket.
so I should take a lunch, and go someplace, even though I am at home.  That's an extension of Fish math, right?
Any lunch under $35.00 is virtually free!  Of course I could pull my car into the driveway from 12 to 4pm,
 but where's the fun in that?  8)
???
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 11:34:46 AM
I turned on the TV as I was leaving the house this morning. saw the train wreck at Hoboken, and turned around.
Both Tony's and my trains eventually go to Hoboken it is the terminal at the end of the line for
both the Paskack Valley And Bergen County lines.  However we both get off at Secaucus Junction, and
take a different(electric overhead) line into NY Penn Station.  I might have been able to get into work,
this morning, but coming home would have been uncertain.  So I opted to work from the house today.
You can tell everybody I am OK. (973) 493-2142
Otherwise good morning guys...
Glad to hear it.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 11:36:43 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 11:37:02 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Yeah, that's the impression I got from preliminary read back. My ADD kicked in and I gave up.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 11:39:21 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.
What happens when you're really retired?  You gonna get worse?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 11:40:09 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
All good on the recap NoTrainFlip.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 11:42:33 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.
What happens when you're really retired?  You gonna get worse?
I plan on having something to do most days besides driving a desk.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 11:42:39 AM

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
I'm just auditing, not taking this class for credit.

Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 11:43:56 AM
Time to be heading out, get a cigar and beer (or two in before dinner)  Check back later.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 11:44:31 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.
What happens when you're really retired?  You gonna get worse?
I plan on having something to do most days besides driving a desk.
He's gonna do more ball-busting.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 11:46:42 AM
Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.
What happens when you're really retired?  You gonna get worse?
I plan on having something to do most days besides driving a desk.
He's gonna do more ball-busting.
while smoking some really nice cigars, that were obtained at very reasonable prices!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 11:50:55 AM
I turned on the TV as I was leaving the house this morning. saw the train wreck at Hoboken, and turned around.
Both Tony's and my trains eventually go to Hoboken it is the terminal at the end of the line for
both the Paskack Valley And Bergen County lines.  However we both get off at Secaucus Junction, and
take a different(electric overhead) line into NY Penn Station.  I might have been able to get into work,
this morning, but coming home would have been uncertain.  So I opted to work from the house today.
You can tell everybody I am OK. (973) 493-2142
Otherwise good morning guys...
Baron of Bergen is home safe.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 11:53:08 AM

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
I'm just auditing, not taking this class for credit.
And I'm just taking it pass/fail.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 12:09:44 PM
Wow, my health insurance is only going up about  $20 per month for me next year.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 12:10:18 PM

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
I'm just auditing, not taking this class for credit.
And I'm just taking it pass/fail.
suggest you drop the course NOW and try again next semester.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2016, 12:10:56 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 12:12:25 PM

[...]

The Ted Cruz philosophy? ;)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 12:12:42 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

[...]

And Bernie, Jeb, Little Marco..............
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 12:14:02 PM
Going to search out some Mexican food.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 12:15:33 PM

[...]

Little Marco? Hell, check out these hands, they're yooge. YOOGE!
(http://a1.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/wvuwocad0rv8p3uwbuac.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 12:17:08 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Well, none if us is was in the station in Hoboken, so the rest is gravy.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2016, 12:21:11 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You offended him?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 12:22:45 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
Maybe he's contacting Romacraft directly, seeing if he can swing you a better deal.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2016, 12:23:19 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Well, none if us is was in the station in Hoboken, so the rest is gravy.
I'm assuming the engineer passed out. Very disturbing situation.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 12:33:49 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You offended him?
As best I could give tha I had NO FUK'n help
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2016, 12:39:01 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You offended him?
As best I could give tha I had NO FUK'n help
Therfore you met expectations.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 12:43:22 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You offended him?
As best I could give tha I had NO FUK'n help
Therfore you met expectations.
Coupla days late, don't you think? This is Thursday, not Tuesday.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2016, 12:44:18 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You were a little too annoying this morning, needed a break from your nonsense
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 01:03:19 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You were a little too annoying this morning, needed a break from your nonsense
Cant help it when you are  wrong you are wrong.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 01:05:39 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You were a little too annoying this morning, needed a break from your nonsense
Cant help it when you are  wrong you are wrong.
Sure, but when Trump does it, he's a straight shooter.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 01:08:29 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You were a little too annoying this morning, needed a break from your nonsense
Cant help it when you are  wrong you are wrong.
Sure, but when Trump does it, he's a straight shooter.
But not Hillary of course
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 01:19:10 PM
Went to Uncle Julio's for some Mexican, good but certainly not the best in town - only the best Downtown where the competition is pretty limited.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2016, 01:19:42 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 01:22:49 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 01:23:53 PM
Holy Smokes, mid-day DOW is down 175 points.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 01:35:04 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Well, none if us is was in the station in Hoboken, so the rest is gravy.
I'm assuming the engineer passed out. Very disturbing situation.
Was on a train a couple of weeks ago, that came out of Hoboken, and stopped to pick us up in Secaucus.
it didn't leave at 6:46pm, just sat there.  First they had an an announcement that there was a problem with the engine.
then a little while later they said it was a medical emergency, and we were just waiting for them to take the person off the train.
now it's 10 minutes after 7:pm, and they say the medical emergency had been taken care of.  Unfortunately it was the
 engineer, so the train is going anywhere.  moved us off that train, then the train sat there blocking one of the east/west tracks.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 01:36:28 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 01:36:50 PM
Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Well, none if us is was in the station in Hoboken, so the rest is gravy.
I'm assuming the engineer passed out. Very disturbing situation.
Was on a train a couple of weeks ago, that came out of Hoboken, and stopped to pick us up in Secaucus.
it didn't leave at 6:46pm, just sat there.  First they had an an announcement that there was a problem with the engine.
then a little while later they said it was a medical emergency, and we were just waiting for them to take the person off the train.
know it's 10 minutes after 7:pm, and they say the medical emergency had been taken care of.  Unfortunately it was the
 engineer, so the train is going anywhere.  moved us off that train, then the train sat there blocking one of the east/west tracks.
NJ and NY should just put in a Gondola Network for commuter transportation.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 01:37:50 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Told ya so. :)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 01:39:07 PM
[...]
like Venezia, but the cabbies would drown.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 01:47:12 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 01:52:56 PM

...MATTHEW STRENGTHENS INTO A HURRICANE... track remains similar to this morning but with a shift further to the East beginning Sunday.

Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

[...]

I'm pretty sure he meant a different kind of gondola, like a cable car.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2016, 02:04:20 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 02:06:04 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 02:06:51 PM

[...]

It's infinitely funnier to think of it the other way.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 02:12:18 PM

[...]

Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 02:17:19 PM

[...]

I can see why you love Austin so much.  ;D
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 02:17:40 PM

[...]

Oh Like at the ski resort, if you don't want to use the chair lift...
the skiing is pretty bad here in the city, don't think we could get dedicated cross county
sky lanes, and the snow doesn't hang around all that often.  but i am up for the Apres ski party.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 02:19:56 PM

[...]

I lived all around America over the years and there is no place quite like this one, closest one I know to it would be Boulder, CO only they have cold weather and snow.      Keep Austin Weird!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 29, 2016, 02:21:06 PM
Alright, another day of leaving early to pick up the kids from school. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 02:23:17 PM
Alright, another day of leaving early to pick up the kids from school. Hazzuh!
Later early quitter!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 03:07:25 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 03:11:56 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
LMFAO
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 03:13:56 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 03:18:13 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.
Dean does things ass-backwards sometimes, is that the same thing?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 03:22:43 PM

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.
Dean does things ass-backwards sometimes, is that the same thing?
You'd have to ask the Lady and the Redhead about Dean's ass. I know nothing about it.

Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 03:42:27 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.
among other things... :o
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 03:43:19 PM

Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
Only if you're dyslexic.
Dean does things ass-backwards sometimes, is that the same thing?
You'd have to ask the Lady and the Redhead about Dean's ass. I know nothing about it.
Thank you but ....a....no.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 03:48:39 PM
Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation... then again,
Customers who need access to Secaucus are urged to take trains form New York Penn Station.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 03:49:31 PM
Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 03:57:08 PM
Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 04:00:19 PM
Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!
I think tomorrow will be crazy as well, people who used to take the train to Hoboken, will have to get off in Secaucus, and deal with Midtown Manhattan and NY Penn Station.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 04:01:37 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
A narcho-capitalist or is that nacho?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 04:01:38 PM
DOW has closed Down 195 points @ 18,144

Be glad it closed when it did, fell around 20 points in about the last 4 minutes
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 04:02:18 PM
Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
They are telling people to wash really heavy things on the delicates cycle.
machine was designed to be put together quickly, and an uneven load at high speeds can shake it apart.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 04:02:41 PM
Markets have closed so I shall also close and kickoff the weekend with a cigar and something cold to sip on.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 04:03:29 PM
Are we getting all political? I prefer to discuss something less controversial, like religion.
Golf will find a way to make that political too.
Hey, you were the one being the pain in the ass today about the damn SBC deal, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Also, religion being tax-exempt makes ITSELF political. ;)
Everything's political. And taxation is theft.
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an anarcho-capitalist.
arachno-capitalist....does that have something to do with spiders?
A narcho-capitalist or is that nacho?
That's nacho bidness.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 04:03:49 PM
Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
They are telling people to wash really heavy things on the delicates cycle.
machine was designed to be put together quickly, and an uneven load at high speeds can shake it apart.
And just think what might happen if you left your Ne Samsung Note in your pants pocket and they went into the Samsung washer! :o :o :o
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 04:30:34 PM
Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
They are telling people to wash really heavy things on the delicates cycle.
machine was designed to be put together quickly, and an uneven load at high speeds can shake it apart.
And just think what might happen if you left your Ne Samsung Note in your pants pocket and they went into the Samsung washer! :o :o :o
Decimation of the time-space continuum.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 04:59:24 PM
Samsung detonation lull.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 05:02:06 PM
Sitting through...zzzzzzzzz...more online training....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 05:04:01 PM
Note to self: when doing a live demo involving coding, never include userName="Rimmer"
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 05:06:14 PM
Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
They are telling people to wash really heavy things on the delicates cycle.
machine was designed to be put together quickly, and an uneven load at high speeds can shake it apart.
And just think what might happen if you left your Ne Samsung Note in your pants pocket and they went into the Samsung washer! :o :o :o
Decimation of the time-space continuum.
SFS
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 29, 2016, 05:15:53 PM
I am going to log out, and start my long commute to the fridge downstairs, and a beer/ale.
Maybe instead of riding the train tonight, I will go sit on the deck with an Oliva V and a Molson golden...
I got that hour back today. plus the hour on the way in.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 05:17:03 PM
Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
At least there's water there to put the fire out.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 05:18:17 PM
Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 05:20:21 PM
Nice to know:

Samsung warns that its washing machines might explode too
At least there's water there to put the fire out.
Steam cleaning?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 05:20:51 PM
Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:26:49 PM
Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.
Every report in he is either eating, drinking, smoking or some combination there of. ;)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:27:11 PM
Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
Sleep tight, you going to Tampa or Orlando on your way home?
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:28:44 PM
Jericho Hill lit and some sparking water with a splash of Tito's.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 05:33:24 PM
Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.
Every report in he is either eating, drinking, smoking or some combination there of. ;)
We should all be so lucky.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 05:35:05 PM
Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.
Every report in he is either eating, drinking, smoking or some combination there of. ;)
We should all be so lucky.
Been there done that what Dave does and it ain't such a lucky a feeling after the new wears off.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 05:37:13 PM
Time for bed, off to the airport in 5 hours.
You definitely earn your keep.
Every report in he is either eating, drinking, smoking or some combination there of. ;)
We should all be so lucky.
Been there done that what Dave does and it ain't such a lucky a feeling after the new wears off.
Yup. Was a road warrior myself for 3 years. When Morton's Steak House in Chicago tastes like McDonald's, you've been on the road too long. ;-)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2016, 06:29:04 PM
One more hour. I can do this.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2016, 06:55:34 PM
Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!
I think tomorrow will be crazy as well, people who used to take the train to Hoboken, will have to get off in Secaucus, and deal with Midtown Manhattan and NY Penn Station.
I'm willing to give it a try rather than staying home with the wife again. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2016, 07:07:22 PM
Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!
I think tomorrow will be crazy as well, people who used to take the train to Hoboken, will have to get off in Secaucus, and deal with Midtown Manhattan and NY Penn Station.
I'm willing to give it a try rather than staying home with the wife again. Sheesh.
Train wreck either way? :)
Title: Re: 9/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 29, 2016, 10:28:09 PM
Just as i suspected, Hoboken Terminal for NJ Transit is out of Commision.
just got this email alert from NJ Transit.
1of2: As of 4pm, Main/Bergen, Pascack Valley and Port Jervis line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule originating/terminating in SEC.
2of2: Buses will shuttle customers from HOB to SEC on a load and go basis. Customers will be directed to this service by ambassadors wearing safety vests.

sound like they might be reopening the PATH satation...
Sounds like the wise old owls stayed home!
I think tomorrow will be crazy as well, people who used to take the train to Hoboken, will have to get off in Secaucus, and deal with Midtown Manhattan and NY Penn Station.
I'm willing to give it a try rather than staying home with the wife again. Sheesh.
A little separation is a good thing.  Just sayin'