Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
8/9/2020
« on: August 09, 2020, 12:00:37 AM »

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 05:22:55 AM »

Good morning Guys. At least we have some sports to carry us through this day.

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 05:34:13 AM »

Good morning Guys. At least we have some sports to carry us through this day.
Good morning, Rick. I hope this day isn't a busy one for you.

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 07:00:23 AM »

Good morning Guys. At least we have some sports to carry us through this day.
Good morning, Rick. I hope this day isn't a busy one for you.
Good morning Mr. Mayor. I hope not. I grabbed an extra shift this weekend so I'm lacking a little sleep. How are you doing on this nice weather day?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/9/2020
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 08:38:42 AM »

Sunday News Flash. Yes, cigars have been found to contain nicotine and hot sauce is HOT!
Good morning. I plan to indulge in a bit of both today.
I may also try to answer the question “ does coffee contain caffeine “? Stay toned.

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 09:35:49 AM »

Good morning Guys. At least we have some sports to carry us through this day.
Good morning, Rick. I hope this day isn't a busy one for you.
Good morning Mr. Mayor. I hope not. I grabbed an extra shift this weekend so I'm lacking a little sleep. How are you doing on this nice weather day?
Doing well. Keeping busy with family stuff. We've got our first soccer scrimmage for my son now. Friday we had a birthday for my daughter. Yesterday my boys won their playoff baseball game and are going to the championship round.

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2020, 09:36:47 AM »

Sunday News Flash. Yes, cigars have been found to contain nicotine and hot sauce is HOT!
Good morning. I plan to indulge in a bit of both today.
I may also try to answer the question “ does coffee contain caffeine “? Stay toned.
Can't wait to find out. Good morning, Oy.

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2020, 10:12:58 AM »

Good morning Guys. At least we have some sports to carry us through this day.
Good morning, Rick. I hope this day isn't a busy one for you.
Good morning Mr. Mayor. I hope not. I grabbed an extra shift this weekend so I'm lacking a little sleep. How are you doing on this nice weather day?
Doing well. Keeping busy with family stuff. We've got our first soccer scrimmage for my son now. Friday we had a birthday for my daughter. Yesterday my boys won their playoff baseball game and are going to the championship round.
Good morning, Mr Mayor. How are all those sports working with masks and social distancing?

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2020, 10:17:24 AM »

Happy Sunday, Tony, Rick, and TheoryTestingOy.

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2020, 10:38:47 AM »

Sunday News Flash. Yes, cigars have been found to contain nicotine and hot sauce is HOT!
Good morning. I plan to indulge in a bit of both today.
I may also try to answer the question “ does coffee contain caffeine “? Stay toned.
Good morning OY. I know one guy who can drink the stuff all day and go right to sleep, Deano

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2020, 10:40:35 AM »

Good morning Guys. At least we have some sports to carry us through this day.
Good morning, Rick. I hope this day isn't a busy one for you.
Good morning Mr. Mayor. I hope not. I grabbed an extra shift this weekend so I'm lacking a little sleep. How are you doing on this nice weather day?
Doing well. Keeping busy with family stuff. We've got our first soccer scrimmage for my son now. Friday we had a birthday for my daughter. Yesterday my boys won their playoff baseball game and are going to the championship round.
Wow... Good luck with all the activities

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2020, 10:41:18 AM »

Happy Sunday, Tony, Rick, and TheoryTestingOy.
Good morning Mr Bean

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2020, 10:57:21 AM »

Sunday News Flash. Yes, cigars have been found to contain nicotine and hot sauce is HOT!
Good morning. I plan to indulge in a bit of both today.
I may also try to answer the question “ does coffee contain caffeine “? Stay toned.
A little lacking on the staying toned part... :(

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2020, 10:59:44 AM »

Morning Tony, Rick, Oy and Mr. Bean.

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2020, 11:00:12 AM »

Any luck with those La Barba's Bean?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3