Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2019, 01:02:57 PM »

Thought For The Day:

if China, Korea, Iran, or Russia invaded the United States today, would there be enough safe rooms for all the snowflakes?
Would you need one too, or are you planning on loading up and heading off to help slay some Chinamen?  ;)
I'd be locked and loaded.

I'm locked and loaded. But not for invasion. It remains an extraordinarily difficult strategic proposition to invade the US.

I'm more concerned about the state of government in the US than foreign invaders.
Let's not give anyone ideas. Obviously, they're monitoring CigarBanter.com.
Fuck 'em. I'm a Type 3 FFL. They know I have guns.
..... and I'm on the govt watch list.
Not to mention Pete Johnson's.
Dean's on a lot of lists, including sundry municipalities and OlderLadiesGitSome.com.
Sounds like it's about time for him to log onto that last one again.

« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2019, 01:47:28 PM »

Thought For The Day:

if China, Korea, Iran, or Russia invaded the United States today, would there be enough safe rooms for all the snowflakes?
Would you need one too, or are you planning on loading up and heading off to help slay some Chinamen?  ;)
I'd be locked and loaded.

I'm locked and loaded. But not for invasion. It remains an extraordinarily difficult strategic proposition to invade the US.

I'm more concerned about the state of government in the US than foreign invaders.
Let's not give anyone ideas. Obviously, they're monitoring CigarBanter.com.
Fuck 'em. I'm a Type 3 FFL. They know I have guns.
..... and I'm on the govt watch list.
Not to mention Pete Johnson's.
Dean's on a lot of lists, including sundry municipalities and OlderLadiesGitSome.com.
Sounds like it's about time for him to log onto that last one again.
that's a bit too extreme for me.

« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2019, 02:14:55 PM »

Thought For The Day:

if China, Korea, Iran, or Russia invaded the United States today, would there be enough safe rooms for all the snowflakes?
Would you need one too, or are you planning on loading up and heading off to help slay some Chinamen?  ;)
I'd be locked and loaded.

I'm locked and loaded. But not for invasion. It remains an extraordinarily difficult strategic proposition to invade the US.

I'm more concerned about the state of government in the US than foreign invaders.
Let's not give anyone ideas. Obviously, they're monitoring CigarBanter.com.
The invaders, or the US government? :D
Yes.

« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2019, 02:19:32 PM »

Thought For The Day:

if China, Korea, Iran, or Russia invaded the United States today, would there be enough safe rooms for all the snowflakes?
Would you need one too, or are you planning on loading up and heading off to help slay some Chinamen?  ;)
I'd be locked and loaded.

I'm locked and loaded. But not for invasion. It remains an extraordinarily difficult strategic proposition to invade the US.

I'm more concerned about the state of government in the US than foreign invaders.
Let's not give anyone ideas. Obviously, they're monitoring CigarBanter.com.
The invaders, or the US government? :D
Yes.
Well, in that case, thanks, Obama.

« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2019, 02:19:38 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2019, 02:31:05 PM »

Thought For The Day:

if China, Korea, Iran, or Russia invaded the United States today, would there be enough safe rooms for all the snowflakes?
Would you need one too, or are you planning on loading up and heading off to help slay some Chinamen?  ;)
I'd be locked and loaded.

I'm locked and loaded. But not for invasion. It remains an extraordinarily difficult strategic proposition to invade the US.

I'm more concerned about the state of government in the US than foreign invaders.
Let's not give anyone ideas. Obviously, they're monitoring CigarBanter.com.
The invaders, or the US government? :D
Yes.
Well, in that case, thanks, Obama.
Dubyah started the monitoring. Obama was trying to Make Iran Great Again.

He just couldn't figure out how to make the mullahs wear baseball caps.

« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2019, 04:34:42 PM »

Baseball cap lull.

« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2019, 05:43:15 PM »

SHEESH, everyone  beating it on the bus?

« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2019, 05:44:55 PM »

Baseball cap lull.
Back from reviewing the personnel file of a candidate I'm trying to hire away from another agency. Never felt so much like a peeping tom.

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2019, 06:43:58 PM »

SHEESH, everyone  beating it on the bus?
Sounds like a good way to get arrested.

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2019, 06:57:21 PM »

SHEESH, everyone  beating it on the bus?
Sounds like a good way to get arrested.
I wonder.

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2019, 09:42:36 PM »

I'm no longer wondering.

« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2019, 11:03:38 PM »

Baseball cap lull.
Back from reviewing the personnel file of a candidate I'm trying to hire away from another agency. Never felt so much like a peeping tom.
She hot?

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2019, 11:22:44 PM »

Baseball cap lull.
Back from reviewing the personnel file of a candidate I'm trying to hire away from another agency. Never felt so much like a peeping tom.
She hot?
Hot? I dunno. I'd do her. I expect Dean wouldn't hesitate.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]