Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.
This is a family photo with my great great great grandfather sitting in the chair and he died in 1912 so they had family photos before 1912
And that's you sitting on the bench on the left.   Even then you had that KMA look about you.
LOL, that is my grandfather..

Zsa Zsa Gabor dies at 99; she had glamour and husbands in spades

“Husbands are like fires. They go out if unattended,” she would say. Or “I want a man who is kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?”

Her nine marriages and reputation for shaving years off her age made her a pop-culture punch line. When entertainer Bob Hope joked, “You can calculate Zsa Zsa Gabor’s age by the rings on her fingers,” it only cemented her fame.

Gabor died Sunday of heart failure in her Bel Air mansion, according to her publicist Edward Lozzi. She was 99.

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.
This is a family photo with my great great great grandfather sitting in the chair and he died in 1912 so they had family photos before 1912
That's dang cool. The horse looks like he needed feedin'.
Nice straight back.  Coat is shiny.  Good chest.  But no extra grain in it's diet for sure.

Slow but interesting Sunday on the banter.

Got invited to a friend's house for his son's (and my godson) 30th birthday.  First time I was invited to the house in 34 years when I helped build it....

Got invited to a friend's house for his son's (and my godson) 30th birthday.  First time I was invited to the house in 34 years when I helped build it....
What happened, you f'k up the crown molding or something?

Got invited to a friend's house for his son's (and my godson) 30th birthday.  First time I was invited to the house in 34 years when I helped build it....
What happened, you f'k up the crown molding or something?
You would think....never knew and didn't really question it, just took it as a quirk as they always came to our place and others get togethers.  Apparently took them all this time to finish and furnish all their rooms and they were embarrassed by that.

Got invited to a friend's house for his son's (and my godson) 30th birthday.  First time I was invited to the house in 34 years when I helped build it....
What happened, you f'k up the crown molding or something?
You would think....never knew and didn't really question it, just took it as a quirk as they always came to our place and others get togethers.  Apparently took them all this time to finish and furnish all their rooms and they were embarrassed by that.
We didn't do any of the finishing work, just the basic structure.

Got invited to a friend's house for his son's (and my godson) 30th birthday.  First time I was invited to the house in 34 years when I helped build it....
What happened, you f'k up the crown molding or something?
You would think....never knew and didn't really question it, just took it as a quirk as they always came to our place and others get togethers.  Apparently took them all this time to finish and furnish all their rooms and they were embarrassed by that.
34 years, sheesh.  Good example to know if the warden brings it up again, though.

Got invited to a friend's house for his son's (and my godson) 30th birthday.  First time I was invited to the house in 34 years when I helped build it....
What happened, you f'k up the crown molding or something?
You would think....never knew and didn't really question it, just took it as a quirk as they always came to our place and others get togethers.  Apparently took them all this time to finish and furnish all their rooms and they were embarrassed by that.
Really no reason to keep people away, though.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]