Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 10:58:50 AM »

Personally I am not a Perdomo fan but for the many folks that like this popular choice it is a good buy.

Perdomo Reserve Champagne Robusto
Size (5" x 54)
10/$30. FS
Mikey likey the Noirs and a good price for the tenners.

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 11:00:23 AM »

good morning guys. no smoking hotels suck. can't even smoke on the balcony without incurring a $300 fine. got an AJ New World torp I guess I'll smoke in the parking lot. a guy I met here last night gave me a Partagas #5 from the island and shot the shit for a while. he does the interpreting of all our workshops and business meeting in Spanish.
That blows. I hate that I pay so much for my vacations and then get relegated to the parking lot. ESPECIALLY when there's a perfectly good balcony. WTF?

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 11:02:11 AM »

Personally I am not a Perdomo fan but for the many folks that like this popular choice it is a good buy.

Perdomo Reserve Champagne Robusto
Size (5" x 54)
10/$30. FS
Mikey likey the Noirs and a good price for the tenners.
In that case I stand corrected on my previous post where I said there aren't any deals out there to be had.

Good morning, Mike.

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 11:07:21 AM »

Personally I am not a Perdomo fan but for the many folks that like this popular choice it is a good buy.

Perdomo Reserve Champagne Robusto
Size (5" x 54)
10/$30. FS
Mikey likey the Noirs and a good price for the tenners.
In that case I stand corrected on my previous post where I said there aren't any deals out there to be had.

Good morning, Mike.
Yo, Antnee.  As of the time of the post you were correct.  And for something entirely different, a Monte Pascoal belicoso, a Brazilian Puro.  BestPrices used to stock them but can't find them on the web nowhere now.

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2016, 11:10:41 AM »

Personally I am not a Perdomo fan but for the many folks that like this popular choice it is a good buy.

Perdomo Reserve Champagne Robusto
Size (5" x 54)
10/$30. FS
Mikey likey the Noirs and a good price for the tenners.
In that case I stand corrected on my previous post where I said there aren't any deals out there to be had.

Good morning, Mike.
Yo, Antnee.  As of the time of the post you were correct.  And for something entirely different, a Monte Pascoal belicoso, a Brazilian Puro.  BestPrices used to stock them but can't find them on the web nowhere now.
If the FDA gets their way we're gonna have a bunch more cigars fade into the sunset.

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2016, 11:37:40 AM »

good morning guys. no smoking hotels suck. can't even smoke on the balcony without incurring a $300 fine. got an AJ New World torp I guess I'll smoke in the parking lot. a guy I met here last night gave me a Partagas #5 from the island and shot the shit for a while. he does the interpreting of all our workshops and business meeting in Spanish.
That blows. I hate that I pay so much for my vacations and then get relegated to the parking lot. ESPECIALLY when there's a perfectly good balcony. WTF?
I smoke on the balcony of those smoke free balcony rooms  frequently when traveling and they never say a word.

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2016, 11:38:24 AM »

Personally I am not a Perdomo fan but for the many folks that like this popular choice it is a good buy.

Perdomo Reserve Champagne Robusto
Size (5" x 54)
10/$30. FS
Mikey likey the Noirs and a good price for the tenners.
In that case I stand corrected on my previous post where I said there aren't any deals out there to be had.

Good morning, Mike.
You were correct as of that point in time.

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2016, 11:40:12 AM »

Personally I am not a Perdomo fan but for the many folks that like this popular choice it is a good buy.

Perdomo Reserve Champagne Robusto
Size (5" x 54)
10/$30. FS
Mikey likey the Noirs and a good price for the tenners.
That one I posted was the only one I was sure of as I don't generally smoke Perdomo's.

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2016, 11:40:39 AM »

Personally I am not a Perdomo fan but for the many folks that like this popular choice it is a good buy.

Perdomo Reserve Champagne Robusto
Size (5" x 54)
10/$30. FS
Mikey likey the Noirs and a good price for the tenners.
In that case I stand corrected on my previous post where I said there aren't any deals out there to be had.

Good morning, Mike.
Yo, Antnee.  As of the time of the post you were correct.  And for something entirely different, a Monte Pascoal belicoso, a Brazilian Puro.  BestPrices used to stock them but can't find them on the web nowhere now.
If the FDA gets their way we're gonna have a bunch more cigars fade into the sunset.
Indeed we are.

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2016, 11:41:20 AM »

Morning Mayor T.

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2016, 12:08:12 PM »

good morning guys. no smoking hotels suck. can't even smoke on the balcony without incurring a $300 fine. got an AJ New World torp I guess I'll smoke in the parking lot. a guy I met here last night gave me a Partagas #5 from the island and shot the shit for a while. he does the interpreting of all our workshops and business meeting in Spanish.
That blows. I hate that I pay so much for my vacations and then get relegated to the parking lot. ESPECIALLY when there's a perfectly good balcony. WTF?
I smoke on the balcony of those smoke free balcony rooms  frequently when traveling and they never say a word.
Some places specifically say that they will fine you for smoking on the balcony. Only in 'Murica!

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2016, 12:09:22 PM »

All clear for your Atlantic, Caribbean and Gulf Tropical Travel this week

TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT SUN JUL 10 2016

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

Tropical cyclone formation is not expected during the next 5 days.

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2016, 12:09:42 PM »

Morning Mayor T.
Afternoon here by the time I read your post. Howdy back atcha.

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2016, 12:11:21 PM »

Morning Mayor T.
Afternoon here by the time I read your post. Howdy back atcha.
U power washing today?

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2016, 12:27:28 PM »

Morning Mayor T.
Afternoon here by the time I read your post. Howdy back atcha.
U power washing today?
I ain't doing shit today. Maybe some grillin'.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6