Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2016, 10:24:52 PM »

SHEESH!!!
Despite the cold temperatures, I decided to take the kids to DQ for an ice cream. Bastards made mine so damn small. Are they trying to tell me something?
LMFAO, I had a mini blizzard this afternoon myself when we stopped for a stretch.  Damn good too I could have ate an a quart size.  I have my own special blend that most of them gladly fix for me, vanilla ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, 2 squirts of the chocolate cone dip and some malt as if making a malt which I love.  Yummy good!
That sounds damn good. I just pointed to something on the wall and said, "give me 2 of those". (One was for the Mrs)  When I got it home I discovered it was tiny. WTF?
TWSS!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]