Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2020, 09:26:41 PM »

I think I'm all set. got food and snacks in the fridge for loading in the cooler. everything else in the truck, including cigars, 2 lighters, and a cutter. will be early bed tonight so I can watch the sun come up from the inlet of the Withlacoochee River.
With La coochee?  You seeing a Spanish lady now?
I think she's Native American

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Charo and La Coocheecoocheecoochee!
No, I'm talking about where Dean said he was pointing his polished boat.
THE "La" part is why I referenced Spanish.
Charo's Spanish.

« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2020, 11:51:36 PM »

I think I'm all set. got food and snacks in the fridge for loading in the cooler. everything else in the truck, including cigars, 2 lighters, and a cutter. will be early bed tonight so I can watch the sun come up from the inlet of the Withlacoochee River.
With La coochee?  You seeing a Spanish lady now?
I think she's Native American

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Charo and La Coocheecoocheecoochee!
No, I'm talking about where Dean said he was pointing his polished boat.
THE "La" part is why I referenced Spanish.
Charo's Spanish.
Si
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]